Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,676 to 6,690 of 8276
-
09-27-19 13:45 #1601Senior Member

Posts: 371Absolutely. Some just don't get it and will keep coming back again and again, or they'll sit and try to talk for a long time which is also rather tedious. It's usually the least attractive dancers that nobody gets dances from, so they have nothing else to do.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-19 07:21 #1600Senior Member

Posts: 444Money talks
But if I'm spending over 3 bills on a dancer she's coming home with me.
Originally Posted by Rousse
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-19 18:47 #1599Senior Member

Posts: 152You missed the salient detail: guys willing to spend $600 - $300 per gal. Get all the fun.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
I get similar fun. For much less.
-
09-14-19 18:45 #1598Senior Member

Posts: 152Can't help you with their appearances, but when they don't take the stage, it's because they have a private dance. The stage is for advertising for the privates. Which suggests they aren't as disgusting as you describe and / or provide great mileage.
Originally Posted by WhiteJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-19 23:03 #1597Senior Member

Posts: 25Most of the threads are titled with the club name. The short list is basically: Pandora's, Kittens, and the 'chains' aka Deja Vu and Little Darlings.
Originally Posted by KsFollower
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-19 15:30 #1596Senior Member

Posts: 113Heading to Seattle
Hello fellow mongers.
I'll be heading up to Seattle next weekend, what are the best strip clubs to visit? I've seen your posts, but no mention where these dancers perform.
Any suggestions are appreciated.
-
09-12-19 18:31 #1595Senior Member

Posts: 153Take her back and ask her.
Originally Posted by Rjx1234
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-19 18:04 #1594Banned Member

Posts: 171Hahaha. No.
Originally Posted by SAmazing
[View Original Post]
But they fuck good.
-
09-12-19 17:51 #1593Senior Member

Posts: 43Her pic was posted on Stripclublist earlier.
Originally Posted by DickIncider12
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-19 14:11 #1592Senior Member

Posts: 1544I haven't had an issue either. I'd be more than thrilled if half of the girls in the strip club ignored me. I wish I could wear a sign that says, "If I want to talk to you, I will approach you. ".
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-19 21:13 #1591Senior Member

Posts: 444No avoiding
I've never had an issue. Been going to Puget Sound club for years.
Originally Posted by Millerlite1
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-19 17:11 #1590Senior Member

Posts: 68What does Monse charge for BBFS in the back?
Originally Posted by Millerlite1
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-19 14:39 #1589Senior Member

Posts: 112Big damn heroes
Daaaamn, I'm trying to do the same thing. I want to end up like Miller or webbhoes. I need to go to a club and get some love for my BBC. Are these women youngish?
Originally Posted by Millerlite1
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-19 14:14 #1588Senior Member

Posts: 1019Black guys with bid dicks get all the fun.
Originally Posted by Millerlite1
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-19 20:41 #1587Senior Member

Posts: 245Was her stage name Lucy at LC vu if so good for a handy and FS OTC.
Originally Posted by WhiteJohnson
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






