Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 503 of 583 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 553 ... LastLast
Results 7,531 to 7,545 of 8733
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1203

    Xina

    I'm a little confused why all the talk about it was a matter of time before cops got her. Was she ripping off clients or was it a lot of traffic. I almost saw her once she looks good.

  2. #1202
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterMintz7  [View Original Post]
    Man I wish I met Xina, she is pretty good looking.
    One of the cuter mug shots I've seen.

  3. #1201

    Carmen + Christy

    Quote Originally Posted by CTMonger333  [View Original Post]
    After I dodged the bullet wth Xina was still looking to get a release scanned thru STG quickly and came across Christy I saw her when she first started in Milford a while back Carmen had given me her number when she wasnt available one afternoon hada so so visit then no DATY everything was covered which is fine she was very timid and new to it and rushed the whole visit but I did remember her kitty was tight amd that ass was amazing so I figured what the hell give it another shot set up was easy she still had my number saved so she remembered me from before only had time for qv which damage was 80 got to location texted room right away no waiting at all visit was same as last time all covered head game was better let her work for a fewn minutes then spun her around on edge of bed for some doggy because that ass is to die for pounded her from behimd for a solid 10 to 15 min until finally blew in cover kitty was still ight and her movements were way better then before if she allowed a little lite kissing and DATY would visit her more often but for a quick release she is fine and she is always clean and freshly showered will repeat in a pinch when others fall thru, still looking for that petite latina go to girl who is a freak if anyone has something good or an UTR please let me know Fairfield County area and even New Haven works best for me anyway stay safe gents.

    CTM.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/sweet-sexy-mixed-latina/400785867834
    God I'd love to see them do a duo session.

  4. #1200

    Christy Latina Treat

    After I dodged the bullet wth Xina was still looking to get a release scanned thru STG quickly and came across Christy I saw her when she first started in Milford a while back Carmen had given me her number when she wasnt available one afternoon hada so so visit then no DATY everything was covered which is fine she was very timid and new to it and rushed the whole visit but I did remember her kitty was tight amd that ass was amazing so I figured what the hell give it another shot set up was easy she still had my number saved so she remembered me from before only had time for qv which damage was 80 got to location texted room right away no waiting at all visit was same as last time all covered head game was better let her work for a fewn minutes then spun her around on edge of bed for some doggy because that ass is to die for pounded her from behimd for a solid 10 to 15 min until finally blew in cover kitty was still ight and her movements were way better then before if she allowed a little lite kissing and DATY would visit her more often but for a quick release she is fine and she is always clean and freshly showered will repeat in a pinch when others fall thru, still looking for that petite latina go to girl who is a freak if anyone has something good or an UTR please let me know Fairfield County area and even New Haven works best for me anyway stay safe gents.

    CTM.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/sweet-sexy-mixed-latina/400785867834

  5. #1199

    Dodged a bullet

    Quote Originally Posted by Okimhern  [View Original Post]
    A few months ago, someone here warned that it was just a matter of time for the place to be busted. Be careful and safe out there.
    I have seen her a couple of times and was aware of the situation she had but her head game was among the best around and even with all her rules she was a good time ironically I had set up an appt for Friday evening because I was passing thru the area I texted her a few timea to say I was on the way amd no response I am glad I didn't decide to stop by anyway anyone who has been there knows its a dead end so a deive by is tough without looking out of place. It was a matter of time before she got busted.

    CTM.

  6. #1198

    Xina

    Quote Originally Posted by SullyErna69  [View Original Post]
    Xina and her partner were busted in Ansonia on Friday the 13th. Search for Ansonia Police Department on social media for the full details.
    A few months ago, someone here warned that it was just a matter of time for the place to be busted. Be careful and safe out there.

  7. #1197

    Xina

    Man I wish I met Xina, she is pretty good looking.

  8. #1196
    Quote Originally Posted by SullyErna69  [View Original Post]
    Xina and her partner were busted in Ansonia on Friday the 13th. Search for Ansonia Police Department on social media for the full details.
    On September 13,2019, the Ansonia Police Department Detective Bureau with the assistance of the Ansonia Police Department Patrol Division executed a search warrant at ** * Street in Ansonia. The warrant was part of ongoing investigation into prostitution at that location. Prior to the service of the search warrant an undercover operation confirmed the two occupants of ** * Street were engaging in prostitution and both were arrested.

    Xina's companion , age 41, of ** * Street in Ansonia was charged with Permitting Prostitution, Promoting Prostitution Third Degree, Conspiracy to Commit Prostitution and Tampering with Evidence. Costanzo posted a $50,000 bond and was released with a court date of September 27,2019 at Derby Superior Court.

    Xina, age 23, of Bridgeport was charged with was charged with Prostitution, and Tampering with Evidence. She posted a $5,000 bond and was released with a court date of September 27,2019 at Derby Superior Court.

    During the search of 70 Dwight Street officers located firearms ammunition, Xina's companion is a felon from a 2016 conviction in Federal Court on drug charges. He was additionally charged with Criminal Possession of Ammunition. Xina's companion posted a $10,000 bond and was released with a court date of September 27,2019 at Derby Superior Court.

  9. #1195

    Xina

    Xina and her partner were busted in Ansonia on Friday the 13th. Search for Ansonia Police Department on social media for the full details.

  10. #1194

    Dominique

    Quote Originally Posted by WannaBeBad  [View Original Post]
    She has always been a good time, and I've never heard anything bad about her from anyone else. Also not overpriced. She uses the real nuru gel and not the cheap stuff, and uses decent inflatable mattresses.

    She used to travel between Philly and Boston, but these days I think she stays mostly in CT, and I think she has a job, which explains why she might be hard to get ahold of. She also doesn't post her ad all the time, but told me that she was often available when she wasn't posted.
    FS for $$ is available. Also DATY is really nice with her.

  11. #1193

    Dominique

    She has always been a good time, and I've never heard anything bad about her from anyone else. Also not overpriced. She uses the real nuru gel and not the cheap stuff, and uses decent inflatable mattresses.

    She used to travel between Philly and Boston, but these days I think she stays mostly in CT, and I think she has a job, which explains why she might be hard to get ahold of. She also doesn't post her ad all the time, but told me that she was often available when she wasn't posted.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeD6969  [View Original Post]
    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...t/630149167077

    Had always been interested in trying a Nuru provider finally bit the bullet a short while back. Dream was as good as expected. Arrived to a clean in-call to see nice looking woman. Chatted a but then I was asked to take a warm shower as she prepared the air mattress. She joined in the shower and we moved to the living room. Great experience, very sensual- its like a "full body kiss", as she put it. Started on my stomach, and on the flip the fun began as you would expect. Following that, showered to get the gel off and she once again joined. Chatted a bit and parted ways. Overall, very nice woman, although sometimes hard to get in touch with, but if it tickles your fancy, its worth at least trying once.

    Have also seen her once since then for a full body massage, also enjoyable.

  12. #1192
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianCarGuy  [View Original Post]
    A few mentioned getting ripped off (Cash and dash). I've seen her a few times and was a good time. She has a few rules. Doesn't allow mish, prefers to ride and k9. Hope that helps.
    How and why would one not "allow" Mish?

  13. #1191
    A few mentioned getting ripped off (Cash and dash). I've seen her a few times and was a good time. She has a few rules. Doesn't allow mish, prefers to ride and k9. Hope that helps.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tc1985  [View Original Post]
    Have been overseas for the last 6 months and finally dipping my toes in again. So I will start posting again soon. Been touching base with this Kat:

    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...m/711616916769

    She says she is in north haven at the moment. Her number is eight six zero seven seven six four one three seven. Seems legit. Has anybody tried her before I take one for the team? I thought I remembered a thread somewhere about a Kat in Hartford that I should have stayed away from.

  14. #1190

    Just getting back into the game

    Have been overseas for the last 6 months and finally dipping my toes in again. So I will start posting again soon. Been touching base with this Kat:

    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...m/711616916769

    She says she is in north haven at the moment. Her number is eight six zero seven seven six four one three seven. Seems legit. Has anybody tried her before I take one for the team? I thought I remembered a thread somewhere about a Kat in Hartford that I should have stayed away from.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MjY3OTU3YmZlNjkyZGRiMzQ2NTY2YTk4YjVjMDJmMjBhNGE3MzY.jpg‎  

  15. #1189

    Nuru Specialist

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...t/630149167077

    Had always been interested in trying a Nuru provider finally bit the bullet a short while back. Dream was as good as expected. Arrived to a clean in-call to see nice looking woman. Chatted a but then I was asked to take a warm shower as she prepared the air mattress. She joined in the shower and we moved to the living room. Great experience, very sensual- its like a "full body kiss", as she put it. Started on my stomach, and on the flip the fun began as you would expect. Following that, showered to get the gel off and she once again joined. Chatted a bit and parted ways. Overall, very nice woman, although sometimes hard to get in touch with, but if it tickles your fancy, its worth at least trying once.

    Have also seen her once since then for a full body massage, also enjoyable.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape