Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14008

    King on Game Day

    Went to King last Sunday during the Redskins game and was able to be seen right away without an appointment. On the luck of the draw I got Suzie (sp? Got the hour visit with Table Shower. Massage was good, not great. Everything else was very nice. Suzie's got a pretty face, a petite tiny figure with pretty nice curves for her size, and a great attitude. I had a great time, and would definitely consider repeating. I had what I would consider to be NOVA+ service. She just asked that I take care of her afterward. I'm not sure what the going rate is, so if anyone wants to shoot me a pm about standard rates for service at King, I'd appreciate it.

  2. #14007
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico99  [View Original Post]
    I went back today to the newer Chinese place and Thursday and got Jenny. She was really cute, a little thick but not fat. About 5'6", built like college girl who plays softball, not a petite stick girl. Really nice ass that I was enjoying fondling through her tight pants. I asked for Maggie but she said she was off that day; however, later she asked me who I was asking for and I repeated "Maggie". She thought I was saying "Maddy". So I'm not sure if Maggie was really off, but anyway Jenny told me it was her first day there working. I did the half hour for 50 just to play it safe in case she turned out to be crap provider. Well she turned out to be pretty playful and she did a fairly good massage and a very good edging. She took direction well and I asked her to tease and play with it until I released a nice load.

    I tell you guys, I would rather go to a Chinese AMP and get a good massage and an explosive finish via edging than go to some of these Korean AMPs and get a half ass massage and quick FS. When a provider knows how to edge a man, the sensation is incredible and lasts a long time. I never came across a Korean provider that enjoyed edging a guy, they always are in a rush to get a customer to pop and get him out the door as soon as possible.
    So I am not sure what happened but I just got back from drgaon and the lady refused to do anything extra. Initially I said 30 min and when it was over I asked if they did anything extra and she said no I mentioned that I was there for Nikki and even mentioned Jenny but she said she doesn't know any of them. Her English was very broken. I extended to an hour thinking I would get some but nope so wasn't old than you after an hour and I walked out sonoissrd. I know I was at the right place open 10-10 and bell to enter after you go through a door she was late thirties I think said her name was Mae. The phone number ended with 6028.

  3. #14006

    Anyone know about this JiJi lady?


  4. #14005

    Coco from Herndon Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam2238  [View Original Post]
    First time poster. Been seeing Coco for months now, by far the best looking girl I've found. Real DD tits that are perky, late 20's Korean girl with a cute face. Apparently she is no longer working there tho. Anyone know who I am talking about?

    Well after hearing so much about FHOH, I decided to try it last weekend. Met Leah, average massage pretty friendly though. Got completely naked on the flip, BBBJ and fingered her a bit but didn't bring a condom so that was it. What a great ass on her though, will def return. 60 house 80 tip.
    Please spell out the name of the spa that "FHOH" refers too. Thanks.

  5. #14004

    Anyone know Nikki from Dragon Spa if she moved to another AMP?

    I been searching for a tall Asian provider and someone sent me a PM saying that Nikki fits the bill. Today I called to make an appointment and they said she does not work there any more anyone know where she might be working now or any other tall, fit Asian provider?

  6. #14003

    Papaya

    Needed some relief on Sunday and made my way to King, however, the attendant was busy. Then drove to Bamboo but the location was out in the open and decided to drive to Papaya. I'd had a great session there before and thought this time would be the same. The attendant opened the door and she was short, okay face, and kind of a soft body. Paid the 30 min house fee of 60. She took me to the room and I disrobed. Off to the table shower. Then I see "Katie" my previous attendant. She was busy with another monger. I actually asked if she was busy and my attendant didn't seem bothered and let me know she was busy. Anyway, the TS was thorough. Junior was at attention and she cleaned him off really well. Back in the room we totally skipped the massage and I laid on my back. She went straight for NOVA and asked how much I would give. I said 40 and she wasn't super thrilled but went along. She let me roam but I just wasn't into her at all. Baby damage and just not my type. But she was nice. This was my first time when I actually tried to follow the recommended donation per this forum. She let the girls out but they were okay. I just wanted to get out of there so she finished me off and when it was time to tip she didn't seem happy as she had let the girls out. I was polite and stuck to 40 since our time together was probably like 20 minutes or so. Perhaps I should make an appointment next time. Didn't get her name.

  7. #14002

    I don't know what a NOVA finish is either.

    Quote Originally Posted by FishOn85  [View Original Post]
    Pardon my ignorano but is a Nova finish just a HJ or is it Russian?
    I'm a little new here too and don't know what a NOVA is either.

  8. #14001

    Anyone have comment about this one?


  9. #14000
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam2238  [View Original Post]
    First time poster. Been seeing Coco for months now, by far the best looking girl I've found. Real DD tits that are perky, late 20's Korean girl with a cute face. Apparently she is no longer working there tho. Anyone know who I am talking about?

    Well after hearing so much about FHOH, I decided to try it last weekend. Met Leah, average massage pretty friendly though. Got completely naked on the flip, BBBJ and fingered her a bit but didn't bring a condom so that was it. What a great ass on her though, will def return. 60 house 80 tip.
    Very very late 20's, like into her 40's.

  10. #13999

    Coco from Herndon Spa

    First time poster. Been seeing Coco for months now, by far the best looking girl I've found. Real DD tits that are perky, late 20's Korean girl with a cute face. Apparently she is no longer working there tho. Anyone know who I am talking about?

    Well after hearing so much about FHOH, I decided to try it last weekend. Met Leah, average massage pretty friendly though. Got completely naked on the flip, BBBJ and fingered her a bit but didn't bring a condom so that was it. What a great ass on her though, will def return. 60 house 80 tip.

  11. #13998
    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    How much is the upcharge?

    Is her HJ worth it? By that I mean does she get into it (at least a bit) and take some direction? Or does she do it begrudgingly or in a mechanical way?

    Is her massage any good? If you've seen any of the other Thai FBSM providers, who would you compare her to in terms of massage?

    Finally, did you get any sense she might relax and open up a little more on repeat visits? Or is a clothed HJ, done at a "no touch" distance, as good as it gets with her?
    Massage was pretty much a light body rub. Upcharge was. 6 and she did a decent job with the finish. Such a shame because she is pretty cute. I'm not sure if the rules will change because her ads are pretty adamant about that stuff. It's also a bit too pricy for me to repeat given the rules.

  12. #13997
    Quote Originally Posted by Kijimuna  [View Original Post]
    Is Donut giving HJs now? Before she was passing customers off to her Mom for the finish.
    Donut has always given me standard NOVA for $. 2.

    I assume Dara is her mom LOL, yes, Donut has tried to pass me to Dara for more than standard NOVA and Indicated that Dara will provide FS, but Dara's looks and age are not to my liking so I've always passed and taken the standard from Donut when I've been there.

  13. #13996
    Quote Originally Posted by GilBang  [View Original Post]
    I may be wrong, but maybe DQ is referring to Crystal Spa?
    Yes, Crystal Spa.

  14. #13995
    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    How much is the upcharge?

    Is her HJ worth it? By that I mean does she get into it (at least a bit) and take some direction? Or does she do it begrudgingly or in a mechanical way?

    Is her massage any good? If you've seen any of the other Thai FBSM providers, who would you compare her to in terms of massage?


    Finally, did you get any sense she might relax and open up a little more on repeat visits? Or is a clothed HJ, done at a "no touch" distance, as good as it gets with her?
    I have always gotten standard NOVA from Donut. Going back many months. FWIW She said I was her first, but who knows she may have just been saying that.

    She has always been clothed, but she has always let me put my hand down her pants to grab her butt. She seems to be into it, but. That is it.

    I have had repeat visits but never more than standard NOVA. And she always keeps her bra and thong on. So for $. 20 with someone as good looking as her, it's not a bad deal for standard Nova with a young and good looking provider.

  15. #13994
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Some quick questions.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingLoki  [View Original Post]
    Yes but there's an upcharge and she won't get nude or let you touch.
    How much is the upcharge?

    Is her HJ worth it? By that I mean does she get into it (at least a bit) and take some direction? Or does she do it begrudgingly or in a mechanical way?

    Is her massage any good? If you've seen any of the other Thai FBSM providers, who would you compare her to in terms of massage?

    Finally, did you get any sense she might relax and open up a little more on repeat visits? Or is a clothed HJ, done at a "no touch" distance, as good as it gets with her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape