Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 893 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 393 793 843 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 943 993 ... LastLast
Results 13,381 to 13,395 of 19291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5911
    Quote Originally Posted by HornDog31  [View Original Post]
    Complete waste of money and drive. Blow up doll has more personality and probably moves more as well.

  2. #5910

    Stacey

    Quote Originally Posted by MrZapp  [View Original Post]
    Good chick to hang with. Down to earth. To green, having had numerous provider friends I filled her in on waste of timers and keepers. She would appreciate any member of this list. Tell her USAsexguide member, she will know you are no BS. She is new, and circumstances beyond nose candy come into play in this game. I hope she keeps sweet and not jaded, Stacey is a Gem. Not quite as talented a GEM in the oral, but good. Treat her right fellas. She deserves it.
    A link would be for us guys who don't peruse the space coast STG or just in general for research options. Guys sometimes forget that the more pertinent stuff you put in your post that makes it searchable is important; as is a link to something that gives us more info.

  3. #5909

    Beware

    http://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.com...t/407605332555

    Kelly has a team to rob and physically harm clients. Beware!

  4. #5908

    Attitude is everything

    Good chick to hang with. Down to earth. To green, having had numerous provider friends I filled her in on waste of timers and keepers. She would appreciate any member of this list. Tell her USAsexguide member, she will know you are no BS. She is new, and circumstances beyond nose candy come into play in this game. I hope she keeps sweet and not jaded, Stacey is a Gem. Not quite as talented a GEM in the oral, but good. Treat her right fellas. She deserves it.

  5. #5907

    Another flake. Sexy, Hot Ready Now To Your Door

    Set up an appointment for tonight and she was all set until 15 minutes before when she stopped responding. I texted her from a second number and she replied that she was available tonight. I gave her many opportunities to respond. I have her FB. If anyone wants it, PM me.

    I've seen her before and she knew that. Why flake this time?

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...o/249162263533

  6. #5906

    Lindsey?

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxDog  [View Original Post]
    Definitely Lindsey, I've seen her on numerous occasions when I've been in the space coast area. Has some issues as well as a kid but trying to make things work, she's very sweet but can stay in some pretty sketchy areas. Good skills at a reasonable donation, worth a visit IMHO. JD.
    I didn't ask her name but her pics aren't really current, she's down a few lbs. However she was able to get me where I needed to go a lot faster than I figured. Don't know if I'll call her back but I don't regret it.

  7. #5905

    Cute small blonde an lots of fun


  8. #5904

    Colleen link

    Here's a link, gents.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...m/745407156787

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Sorry I'm tech challenged and can't do a link. But, she posted yesterday 9/13 at 10:34 with the heading "Kids at school" try that.

  9. #5903

    Colleen

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    Well, I searched this thread for "Colleen" and found 52 posts about Colleen. Any STG ad link I clicked was "Oops, Not Found". Then I searched STG with the keyword "Colleen" and the Spacecoast, Melbourne and Palm Bay boxes checked and found no ads for Colleen. She doesn't have an ad on the sister site either. So maybe that was the reason there wasn't a link or a picture in Willie24's post. BTW, it took me less time to discover all this than it did to write this post.
    Sorry I'm tech challenged and can't do a link. But, she posted yesterday 9/13 at 10:34 with the heading "Kids at school" try that.

  10. #5902

    Colleen

    Quote Originally Posted by StudGator  [View Original Post]
    You can find her on STG . It's really not that helpful to have to open every post until. . . I gave up. Maybe I'll get lucky to happen across her. . . Later.
    Well, I searched this thread for "Colleen" and found 52 posts about Colleen. Any STG ad link I clicked was "Oops, Not Found". Then I searched STG with the keyword "Colleen" and the Spacecoast, Melbourne and Palm Bay boxes checked and found no ads for Colleen. She doesn't have an ad on the sister site either. So maybe that was the reason there wasn't a link or a picture in Willie24's post. BTW, it took me less time to discover all this than it did to write this post.

  11. #5901
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1840

    Lindsey

    Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyJay  [View Original Post]
    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...u/381371327087

    Any info on this lady. So far I was able to confirm car date or outcall for HH at. 75 but she's on Merritt Island by the bridge.

    TGTBT?
    Definitely Lindsey, I've seen her on numerous occasions when I've been in the space coast area. Has some issues as well as a kid but trying to make things work, she's very sweet but can stay in some pretty sketchy areas. Good skills at a reasonable donation, worth a visit IMHO. JD.

  12. #5900

    Stacey

    Had a fantastic visit with this chick. She was cool down to earth and even played some mood music. I highly recommend her. She has good skills and a great attitude. Previous reports are on point. Not a clock watcher.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...o/685404455312

  13. #5899

    Roxy

    Well, it looks like Roxy has a new incall. She had been staying in the same house as Sunny but now, according to her ad, has an incall in Melbourne. I've been trying to see her for at least a month but each time we had something set up, she would loose her incall. Hopefully she's in a more stable environment now.

    http://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fema...r/060089180405

  14. #5898

    Stacey

    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaRecruit  [View Original Post]
    It's always fascinating to see a new provider that you personally know, even though it is from 12 years ago. This sweetheart used to work at TGIF on Merritt Island.

    I love love love short little round girls, and she is pretty too. Going to TOFTT unless I hear negative this week.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...a/280824422736
    Saw her tonight. She's super cool. Cute, lucid, awesome ass, big ol beautiful natural T's. Service was enthusiastic. Really can't say enough good things about this chick. Definitely recommend her and will repeat.

  15. #5897

    So. . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Just had a delightful visit with Colleen, haven't seen her since she got her new place. She has a very nice clean apartment in a good area of West Melbourne. I have always liked her and her service. Started with some DFK then proceeded to get naked for just an awesome BBBJ and some DATY. Finished In covered MISH and it was great! She is a pretty blonde woman with some great skills. I am happy that she has found a nice clean place. Best time to visit is the daytime hours and damage was 120 Mario's for a half. I highly recommend especially Senior Members who she seems to prefer. You can find her on STG Space Coast.
    You can find her on STG . It's really not that helpful to have to open every post until. . . I gave up. Maybe I'll get lucky to happen across her. . . Later.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape