Thread: RipOff Reports
+
Add Report
Results 616 to 630 of 1407
-
09-16-19 10:36 #792Senior Member

Posts: 919Just in case
You don't have access to a search engine in your country, I googled it and found this in .59 seconds.
https://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/i...ce-363685.html
Short answer: yes, they can.
Originally Posted by MekaleKahi
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-19 04:19 #791Senior Member

Posts: 1062Is the risk worth it?
You got two people saying to stay away, and you want to run the gambit on a potential pedo charge. Just remember your phone call / text will be on her phone, if and when LEO gets a hold of it don't be shocked when they call you in.
Originally Posted by JoeGannOnLct
[View Original Post]
Law doesn't care if she lied to you, if she's underage your entire life gets ruined.
-
09-15-19 22:09 #790Senior Member

Posts: 909A good question
I know I read and saw reports of undercover cops getting into the acts, like receiving and giving top and nudity to get a bust regularly in the line of work. Think it all comes down to a good lawyer in the end, however if you think about it. Even if you beat the case, you still kind of lose. So its a lose lose situation regardless. So comes down to what they want to do and sacrifice to catch perps. Regardless of outcome they may think they still come out on top. Lets face it, now a days a the good ol boys can do any and everything without much scrutiny or consequences. You probably see more cops getting railroaded and jobless doing the right thing and following protocol. Rather then the "results" driven ones who pretty much does any and anything, whom are accepted into the brotherhood with that endless blanket of protection. So yah, seeing everything through a black and white lens can get you a easy ride to uncles cabin. The good ol public servants are not post to do alot of things, but they do it regardless to get what they want out of a situation. Just think about it, Gawd Forbids, you caught in the act then you say " I thought cops arnt post to do so and so". They're probably not going to say "you're right lets get out of here", but more on the lines of " You have the right to remain silent.
Originally Posted by MekaleKahi
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-19 19:26 #789Senior Member

Posts: 88It's been my previous understanding that police cannot use nudity in stings, as it constitutes entrapment. If I'm mistaken let me know, but I've understood it was essentially a LEO check in itself.
Originally Posted by ShaggyJax
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-19 16:50 #788Senior Member

Posts: 35Her ad says 19
Her ad says she's 19 which is above the legal age so I don't know what the issue is here. She even verified to me that she was 19. You guys are speculating and spreading misinformation.
-
09-14-19 09:35 #787Senior Member

Posts: 894RE: Dt. Laughlin
Yup, she appears to be the same provider.
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
Shaggy.
-
09-13-19 16:42 #786Senior Member

Posts: 1107That girl
I don't know if you posted this in connection to it, but that looks like the Dt. Laughlin girl that ShaggyJax just posted about and I (think I) saw the other ad for.
Originally Posted by Quebec
[View Original Post]
About two million and one reasons to stay away!Last edited by PlayTiem; 09-13-19 at 16:43. Reason: typo
-
09-13-19 14:46 #785Senior Member

Posts: 1260I'll Back This Up
If what Mr Q is saying is true, I second his motion. I know alot of us like them young (of legal age) but for everybody sake, I highly suggest refraining from this one. 30years is not worth 30mins.
Originally Posted by Quebec
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-19 14:16 #784Senior Member

Posts: 867Careful guys
She sent me a pic that had her FB name on it. I researched and, wow! Don't PM me please, just know this is dangerous territory! I play with adults only.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...o/191512309418
-
09-04-19 19:47 #783Senior Member

Posts: 894Yep, the image and screenshot were stripped out. They were there when I scheduled my post for upload, though. However, with that said, I think it's a different girl. The young woman in the link you attached appears to be much thinner than the one in my link. But, could be. Let's keep an eye on it.
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
Shaggy.
-
09-03-19 17:38 #782Senior Member

Posts: 1107Laughlin
I don't think the screenshot you meant to attach showed up.
Originally Posted by ShaggyJax
[View Original Post]
This looks like the same girl to mel? Different number, but same eyebrows, nose, lips, and perhaps hair?
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/062218596389
I haven't tried calling either number, though.
-
09-02-19 07:30 #781Senior Member

Posts: 894Detective Laughlin
Contacted this one several days ago. Eventually, I receive a text from her, "Hey" and she asks if I want to get together. I tell her I don't know who she is and she replies that I contacted her a couple of days ago. She then asks me to call her which I do. The older sounding, deep male voice with a southern drawl that answered says, "Detective Laughlin. " Since the cell phone search brought it up as an Orange Park number, I searched the Clay County Jail Log going back as far as August 8 when she first started posting. There were no arrests for solicitation since that day. A search of the JSO insheet brought similar results. Best to be safe. As always, a photo and link are included. I also included a screenshot of the ad in case it disappears.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...a/389010506176
Shaggy.
-
08-07-19 14:50 #780Senior Member

Posts: 450I don't usually bother with the "text only" post. Something is fishy if they aren't willing to talk on the phone. The verification photo part I get. Anytime I ask for a pic, 90% of the time it's one that they posted on their ad.
Originally Posted by Travellar
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-19 13:06 #779Senior Member

Posts: 220Amanda Body rub on STG
Contacted this poster http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...o/025955978078 via SMS and got an immediate response with general location and before I could get a word out, she sets up a time and then goes dark. Half hour later, she starts responding and bombards me with back and forth messages for half hour. I ask for a verification pic and she denies. Ask for voice verify and she says no. I politely tell her that I won't be seeing her as I don't feel comfortable and I am leaving her area. That's were things go TERRIBLY wrong. She calls with the most ridiculous crap, that she was busy and couldn't send pix or call as she was in "session". I tell her that I don't do bad hygiene as our session is in 10 minutes. She flips and rambles about me being drunk, high, and paranoid. Then she texts me about smoking, not sure what exactly, in her presence and she didn't appreciate it. And of course it graduates to the threats of calling SO / wife and my job, because she has my phone and my tags. Stay away!!
I will post in stay away as well.
-
07-30-19 12:03 #778Senior Member

Posts: 919Myra
Advertising from a 470 area code is only taking "gift card" payments. Don't feed the scammers and they go away, folks.












Reply With Quote





