Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 894 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 394 794 844 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 944 994 ... LastLast
Results 13,396 to 13,410 of 19309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5914

    So. . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Just had a delightful visit with Colleen, haven't seen her since she got her new place. She has a very nice clean apartment in a good area of West Melbourne. I have always liked her and her service. Started with some DFK then proceeded to get naked for just an awesome BBBJ and some DATY. Finished In covered MISH and it was great! She is a pretty blonde woman with some great skills. I am happy that she has found a nice clean place. Best time to visit is the daytime hours and damage was 120 Mario's for a half. I highly recommend especially Senior Members who she seems to prefer. You can find her on STG Space Coast.
    You can find her on STG . It's really not that helpful to have to open every post until. . . I gave up. Maybe I'll get lucky to happen across her. . . Later.

  2. #5913

    Kelly review

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/902659663441

    Catching up with some reviews, guys. Saw Kelly within the last month.

    My opinion. Positives: Nice legs, great butt, pretty, allowed video for no additional donation (ask donation first, then any extras).

    Negatives: not nearly as hot as the pics online, very small chest, 200/ hr, BBBJ only allowed for more donation, but doesn't tell you that in advance.

    Not really a dead fish, but not overly into it either.

  3. #5912

    Bella

    Does anyone have any info on Bella? She has that perfect little spinner body. Any Intel? As soon as I can I'm going to find out but I don't get a chance to play very often.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...k/419044069253

  4. #5911

    Search For Paige

    Quote Originally Posted by HornDog31  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Kory Lynn or have any topless pics of her? I'm dying to see this girl, so I scheduled the other night. Good comm including a few phone calls. Gave her my address (I know, I don't need any criticism or suggestions here, please. This is the way I've chosen to do it). She called on her way and then went silent. So comm until the next morning when she CALLED again. She said her driver told her there was a recent sting in my area, so she didn't show (nor did she call or text). We agreed to meet that night and when it arrived, she said she would look for a driver and then 5 minutes later said she couldn't find one. WTH? I'm dying to see this girls boobs. Anyone have anything at all?

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...c/188729215704
    She used to work under the name of Paige she's had topless pictures in some of her STG ads.

  5. #5910

    Kory Lynn

    Thank you for the feedback, Putzy. Sincerely appreciated. Basically I just want to see her boobs. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Putzy  [View Original Post]
    This girl has some serious hard core arrests. I would stay way away from her personally.

  6. #5909

    Emo new girl

    This review piqued my interest, so I wrote to her and asked if she'd share a face or topless pic. She send them without hesitation. I replied and told her I'm sorry, but I don't like big tattoos. She got all pissy with me and told me she just lost money because she sells her pics online. I told her not to worry because I won't share them with anyone and I wouldn't have payed anyway, so she didn't lose out on anything. She called me stupid amongst other things. So if she is going to be that way, I'm going to share her pics. Here she is.

    Quote Originally Posted by DicComa  [View Original Post]
    Saw her the other night, New and very fresh. Sexy little spinner, with pale white smooth skin. Very short EMO style hair that goes perfect with that freshman college girl body. No hands BBBJ DT is one of her talents. After she slid out of her dress, it revealed and panty less bod with a full Bush. I think I have thing for full bushes now. Well, slipped on a cover and gave her a few Os at the main event. Really a sweet girl and I'll definitely will see her again. She's outcall only for now, but quite worth it you got a room to have a wild night with a few providers. Her rates on in her ad very close to space coast market rate.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...l/763549540545
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail (1).jpg‎   thumbnail.jpg‎  

  7. #5908
    Senior Member


    Posts: 434
    This girl has some serious hard core arrests. I would stay way away from her personally.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornDog31  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Kory Lynn or have any topless pics of her? I'm dying to see this girl, so I scheduled the other night. Good comm including a few phone calls. Gave her my address (I know, I don't need any criticism or suggestions here, please. This is the way I've chosen to do it). She called on her way and then went silent. So comm until the next morning when she CALLED again. She said her driver told her there was a recent sting in my area, so she didn't show (nor did she call or text). We agreed to meet that night and when it arrived, she said she would look for a driver and then 5 minutes later said she couldn't find one. WTH? I'm dying to see this girls boobs. Anyone have anything at all?

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...c/188729215704

  8. #5907

    Former tgif gal

    It's always fascinating to see a new provider that you personally know, even though it is from 12 years ago. This sweetheart used to work at TGIF on Merritt Island.

    I love love love short little round girls, and she is pretty too. Going to TOFTT unless I hear negative this week.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...a/280824422736

  9. #5906

    New girl

    Saw her the other night, New and very fresh. Sexy little spinner, with pale white smooth skin. Very short EMO style hair that goes perfect with that freshman college girl body. No hands BBBJ DT is one of her talents. After she slid out of her dress, it revealed and panty less bod with a full Bush. I think I have thing for full bushes now. Well, slipped on a cover and gave her a few Os at the main event. Really a sweet girl and I'll definitely will see her again. She's outcall only for now, but quite worth it you got a room to have a wild night with a few providers. Her rates on in her ad very close to space coast market rate.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...l/763549540545

  10. #5905

    Old pics

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...n/145534411488

    Saw her recently. Was desperate after 2 others went silent. The damage was 100 for incall on 192 (I never do incall, which shows how I was thinking with the wrong head). Anyway, she's a very nice girl and her face is pretty, but she's put on significant weight in the gut. Legs are decent, chest is virtually non-existent (actually looks much bigger in the one pic than in-person). If you don't mind a little weight in the gut, she's a pretty cool girl.

  11. #5904

    Colleen

    Just had a delightful visit with Colleen, haven't seen her since she got her new place. She has a very nice clean apartment in a good area of West Melbourne. I have always liked her and her service. Started with some DFK then proceeded to get naked for just an awesome BBBJ and some DATY. Finished In covered MISH and it was great! She is a pretty blonde woman with some great skills. I am happy that she has found a nice clean place. Best time to visit is the daytime hours and damage was 120 Mario's for a half. I highly recommend especially Senior Members who she seems to prefer. You can find her on STG Space Coast.

  12. #5903

    Kory Lynn

    Anyone seen Kory Lynn or have any topless pics of her? I'm dying to see this girl, so I scheduled the other night. Good comm including a few phone calls. Gave her my address (I know, I don't need any criticism or suggestions here, please. This is the way I've chosen to do it). She called on her way and then went silent. So comm until the next morning when she CALLED again. She said her driver told her there was a recent sting in my area, so she didn't show (nor did she call or text). We agreed to meet that night and when it arrived, she said she would look for a driver and then 5 minutes later said she couldn't find one. WTH? I'm dying to see this girls boobs. Anyone have anything at all?

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...c/188729215704

  13. #5902

    Ongoing Rachel issue

    Quote Originally Posted by DMan92  [View Original Post]
    I saw her early Thursday.
    I got the text sometime between 7:30 pm Yesterday (Thursday) and 8:30 am Today.

  14. #5901
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I hadn't seen this post before I put up my post, maybe this one hadn't gone through screening yet from the new member. But yeah, this is exactly what the text to me said as well. Has anyone actually had seen her within the past day or two? It just seems rather odd to me, not sure if it's actually from her, made up by someone else or something different altogether. Anyone have solid intel?
    I saw her early Thursday.

  15. #5900

    More on the Rachel text issue

    Quote Originally Posted by Doctoroz  [View Original Post]
    After browsing your posts I made my decision to get in touch with Rachel once I got to town. Last night I get a message that says "I am retiring from the escort professional. Please do not call this number again because it will ring straight to the police. Erase my number and my adsfrom your phone because the police are going to take it as soon as I get out of the bathroom. " so anyone know what that was about? I was stoked to meet her so I guess I'll need some more suggestions. Thanks everyone.
    I hadn't seen this post before I put up my post, maybe this one hadn't gone through screening yet from the new member. But yeah, this is exactly what the text to me said as well. Has anyone actually had seen her within the past day or two? It just seems rather odd to me, not sure if it's actually from her, made up by someone else or something different altogether. Anyone have solid intel?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape