Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 445 of 552 FirstFirst ... 345 395 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 495 545 ... LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,675 of 8271
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1611
    Quote Originally Posted by RockInOut  [View Original Post]
    Just an FYI. Race has nothing to do with the size of a man's cock. Kind of like someone wearing a MAGA hat doesn't mean they think Jussie Smollett is guilty.
    Did I say race has anytging to do with that?

  2. #1610

    Back to Pandora today and what a miss

    I decided to go back to Pandora today around 4 pm. Allie, Ana, Anya, Rina, entyce and someone else was working there. Rina wanted $500 for a HJ and cfs! No thanks. I politely passed. Slim pickings on Sunday afternoons there. Won't be going back for a while.

  3. #1609

    Small white dicks. You

    Quote Originally Posted by Millerlite1  [View Original Post]
    I went in on Sat day.

    Not much for me to choose from.

    Some avoid AA men.

    As I walked to the Bathroom I saw Monse on her knees blowing a customer.

    Entice offered her usual menu.

    Monse came by but I passed.

    After a while I ended up with Morgan.

    Last time I seen her she was pissed about me posting on these sites.

    She seemed to be over that. She took me to the back.

    When we got to the back, Monse was blowing another customer.

    Morgan did about 8 songs for me. She told me she missed my bbc as I pounded away.

    Monse brought another customer back before we were done. She winked and smiled as morgan she saw Morgan Grabbing her ankles slamming her pussy down on my dick.

    Monse started blowing the guy in the next booth. It wasI finally popped.

    After I went back and sat down.

    Monse came up to me and whispered how bad she wanted my bbc in her. I couldn't resist. So off to the back. She is pretty used up but as she lowered her self on my bare bbc she whispered that she was having to suck all these small old white dicks and how much she missed me. After 3 songs I was cumming is her pussy.

    I spent about 600 $ total but damn it was fun.

    The best part was this fine stripper from texas did a dance in the booth in front of us. I don't think she realized that people would just fuck in the booths.
    Just an FYI. Race has nothing to do with the size of a man's cock. Kind of like someone wearing a MAGA hat doesn't mean they think Jussie Smollett is guilty.

  4. #1608

    Monse

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimeSoahu  [View Original Post]
    So I went to Pandora around 2:00 pm. I sat down and was immediately approached by a tall, slender, light skinned AA girl. She offered HJ for $ and 3 songs. Cfs was also aloffered but I forgot for how much. I passed because she reeked of cigarettes. Her name was entice? Enyce?

    The next girl that came up to me was another light skinned AA girl. Didn't offer any extras off the bat the way entyce did. She was pretty and spent about 20 min talking to me very kindly. I felt bad so I paid for one song and didn't pursue anything. Her name was London.

    Next I saw a woman that spoke some Spanish. She took me to the back and immediately pulled my guy out. When asked about what was about to happen and for how much, she said BJ and CFS for $$ and 3 songs. I talked her down to 140 and did the deed. Her name was montsey or mansey.

    On the way out a very pretty girl was coming in, I quickly asked her name and she said Selena. Does anyone know if she offers any extras? Also are there any small Asians that work here that offer extras? I'm a short guy and would like to see a smaller girl. Thanks guy. More reports to come soon!
    That sounds like Monse. I wonder why she did CFS tho! Don't know Selena, you should go back and check it out!

  5. #1607

    Pandora's report. A mixed review. And a question

    So I went to Pandora around 2:00 pm. I sat down and was immediately approached by a tall, slender, light skinned AA girl. She offered HJ for $ and 3 songs. Cfs was also aloffered but I forgot for how much. I passed because she reeked of cigarettes. Her name was entice? Enyce?

    The next girl that came up to me was another light skinned AA girl. Didn't offer any extras off the bat the way entyce did. She was pretty and spent about 20 min talking to me very kindly. I felt bad so I paid for one song and didn't pursue anything. Her name was London.

    Next I saw a woman that spoke some Spanish. She took me to the back and immediately pulled my guy out. When asked about what was about to happen and for how much, she said BJ and CFS for $$ and 3 songs. I talked her down to 140 and did the deed. Her name was montsey or mansey.

    On the way out a very pretty girl was coming in, I quickly asked her name and she said Selena. Does anyone know if she offers any extras? Also are there any small Asians that work here that offer extras? I'm a short guy and would like to see a smaller girl. Thanks guy. More reports to come soon!

  6. #1606

    Amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by Millerlite1  [View Original Post]
    I went in on Sat day.

    Not much for me to choose from.

    Some avoid AA men.

    As I walked to the Bathroom I saw Monse on her knees blowing a customer.

    Entice offered her usual menu.

    Monse came by but I passed.

    After a while I ended up with Morgan.

    Last time I seen her she was pissed about me posting on these sites.

    She seemed to be over that. She took me to the back.

    When we got to the back, Monse was blowing another customer.

    Morgan did about 8 songs for me. She told me she missed my bbc as I pounded away.

    Monse brought another customer back before we were done. She winked and smiled as morgan she saw Morgan Grabbing her ankles slamming her pussy down on my dick.

    Monse started blowing the guy in the next booth. It wasI finally popped.

    After I went back and sat down.

    Monse came up to me and whispered how bad she wanted my bbc in her. I couldn't resist. So off to the back. She is pretty used up but as she lowered her self on my bare bbc she whispered that she was having to suck all these small old white dicks and how much she missed me. After 3 songs I was cumming is her pussy.

    I spent about 600 $ total but damn it was fun.

    The best part was this fine stripper from texas did a dance in the booth in front of us. I don't think she realized that people would just fuck in the booths.
    Monse still being alive means AIDS is bullshit LOL! Must bareback 30 guys a day?

  7. #1605
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorXC  [View Original Post]
    What's the name of the club dear sir?
    He's talking about Pandora's afternoon bunch.

  8. #1604
    Quote Originally Posted by Millerlite1  [View Original Post]
    I went in on Sat day.

    Not much for me to choose from.

    Some avoid AA men.

    As I walked to the Bathroom I saw Monse on her knees blowing a customer.

    Entice offered her usual menu.

    Monse came by but I passed.

    After a while I ended up with Morgan.

    Last time I seen her she was pissed about me posting on these sites.

    She seemed to be over that. She took me to the back.

    When we got to the back, Monse was blowing another customer..
    What's the name of the club dear sir?

  9. #1603

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by ExecutiveDen  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried Celeste or Jasmine at Pandoras?
    Jasmine is good, fiv and HJ for me without up charge. I don't go for FS so don't know.

  10. #1602

    Pandoras

    Anyone tried Celeste or Jasmine at Pandoras?

  11. #1601
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I'd be more than thrilled if half of the girls in the strip club ignored me. I wish I could wear a sign that says, "If I want to talk to you, I will approach you. ".
    Absolutely. Some just don't get it and will keep coming back again and again, or they'll sit and try to talk for a long time which is also rather tedious. It's usually the least attractive dancers that nobody gets dances from, so they have nothing else to do.

  12. #1600

    Money talks

    Quote Originally Posted by Rousse  [View Original Post]
    You missed the salient detail: guys willing to spend $600 - $300 per gal. Get all the fun.

    I get similar fun. For much less.
    But if I'm spending over 3 bills on a dancer she's coming home with me.

  13. #1599
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Black guys with bid dicks get all the fun.
    You missed the salient detail: guys willing to spend $600 - $300 per gal. Get all the fun.

    I get similar fun. For much less.

  14. #1598
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Half the time the dancer didn't even take the stage for her dance.
    Can't help you with their appearances, but when they don't take the stage, it's because they have a private dance. The stage is for advertising for the privates. Which suggests they aren't as disgusting as you describe and / or provide great mileage.

  15. #1597
    Quote Originally Posted by KsFollower  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers.

    I'll be heading up to Seattle next weekend, what are the best strip clubs to visit? I've seen your posts, but no mention where these dancers perform.

    Any suggestions are appreciated.
    Most of the threads are titled with the club name. The short list is basically: Pandora's, Kittens, and the 'chains' aka Deja Vu and Little Darlings.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape