Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7760
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan1009  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents.

    I have been seeing some people's review that they was able to meet some kgirl on their off day or date them.

    I was wonder if anyone can share some insight how that work?

    1st of all, I never ask anyone out for date on their off days because of the fear getting black listed from that agency or if they have any muscle is going to come visit me on my next session with someone else from that agency.

    Most of them I met treat me very nice and always have great attitude and ask me to come back, just what do you feel is the right time or chemistry to ask them out on their off days?

    Do you actually pay them more? Or pay them the same? Or less? Or even free? I mean you got to pay for the dinner or lunch of course I guess.

    Do you take them back to your place? Or get a hotel?

    I mean I'm in this hobby for over 10 years and never though to date any of them but to think of it now, why the fuck not.

    Just want to get more detail so I can do it properly and don't get black listed or visit by the muscle.

    Any experience or lesson to share would be greatly appreciated, just never tried before.
    I'm going to be honest with you, I don't think it's really worth it but that's my opinion. Here's how I was able to meet kgirls outside of their work. First things first, I believe communication is important. I speak Korean fluently so I can actually have conversations with them, so I tend to ask them a lot of personal questions. I tend to ask them "what are you doing here?" "why do you do these kind of work?" etc. And they get comfortable with me. They don't take it seriously that I'm asking these questions because I'm pretty young and I have nothing to regret. So I got to meet 3 kgirls outside of their work. First one doesn't really count though. The first girl was a really popular girl. She was my ATF. I don't tend to have ATF's or have much repeat visits unless we really connect and I just get bored of banging the same girl over and over. But this one was special. At first, I just saw her every week. She would let me stay a bit extra during our session, because she didn't have a roommate at the time. One time, she asked if I could take her to CVS after work. We ended up eating In and Out and I took her to CVS after. I tried to pay for her stuff, but she refused. Next session, I asked for her kakaotalk and she gave it to me. But we never really chatted outside of work because she was always working. All of a sudden, she went on a long hiatus so I started to miss her. I texted her saying I missed her from time to time, but she never replied. One day, she finally responded saying we should hang out. We set up a date and I picked her up from her apartment. I took her out to eat at a semi fancy place. Then I took her out to dessert. It was just a normal date between two people. She was just a typical Korean girl to me, never reaching for the bill when it came to paying. In my head I was like "whatever, I got this" thinking I would be able to smash after, but during her hiatus, she had an injury and because of that, she didn't exercise, so you could tell she put on quite a few pounds. I ended up dropping her off and that was it. After she returned to working in a couple of months, my weekly visit to her turned to monthly visit and I just stopped seeing her after. We just got too close and she would nag all the time and her quality of service just went down. She just got too comfortable with me. Second one was very special. She was extremely young. She was 20 at the time, I wasn't much older than her anyways. My first session with her, I came drunk. This agency was not known for BB. But when I first saw her, she let me BB. I didn't think of it too special or anything, but I could tell there was some chemistry between us. Second visit, I went sober so we were able to have actual conversations. She hinted that she was interested in me so on my very second visit, I asked her for her kakaotalk and from then on, we just started talking everyday unlike with the first girl. I showed her pictures of my cats and from then on I knew she was going to be mine. We set up a day to go on a date and went on a very satisfying date. I dropped her off at her place and found out she lived a walkable distance from me. She said she lived alone. So the next day, I went over to her house and slept over. NO SEX. I took it really slowly. She was happy that I wasn't some horndog trying to get into her pants for free. I showed her that I had patience. She had full respect for me and from then on, I would end up sleeping over for like a month straight (I didn't have to pay rent or anything because I was living with my family at the time). We ended up having drunk sex on my birthday. Same day I asked her out to be my girl and she was very hesistant at first because of the work she did. To her it was very mind blowing that such a young guy would go for a girl like her working at a place like that. She told me her personal story and we ended up moving in together and she stopped working as a kgirl and we lived happily for like an year, but I ended up getting tired of her and started my usual routine of visiting kgirls. Eventually we ended up breaking up. It kinda broke my heart and because of this, I told myself that I would never date a working kgirl, only civie kgirls. Time went by, and my max visit to a kgirl would be only twice. Never more, because I didn't want to get too hooked on to them. I made a mistake with the third girl. My visit to third girl was pretty casual at first. Nothing special. She was just a normal kgirl to me but she was like 10+ years older than me. On my second visit, I knew she had a bit of an interest. I broke my rule of 2 visits only and saw her for the third time. She decided to move agency and I ended up visiting her at the other place. She was very happy to see me. She asked me for my kakaotalk. The same day, I ended up taking her to the grocery store and had a mini date. From then on, we kind of started talking daily. This was different from my second girl though because I knew I had a chance with the second girl because she was close to my age but the third girl was just too old for me to date. So I just thought of this as a fling. She told me how she was really into me and told me how she wanted to spend the night with me together. I didn't take it too seriously obviously, but we ended up spending a night. The next day, we ended up spending the whole day together. But all of a sudden she moved away and we just never saw each other after. We both just got busy with our lives. So here's my story. I'm not going to share any names or share any more details with you guys because I think there's too many whiteknights out there who might end up snitching to these girls. Honestly, most important thing is communication. You guys know how girls are. They just love to run their mouth. If they can't do that with you because of language barrier, then that's too bad for you.

  2. #7759
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan1009  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents.

    I have been seeing some people's review that they was able to meet some kgirl on their off day or date them.

    I was wonder if anyone can share some insight how that work?

    1st of all, I never ask anyone out for date on their off days because of the fear getting black listed from that agency or if they have any muscle is going to come visit me on my next session with someone else from that agency.

    Most of them I met treat me very nice and always have great attitude and ask me to come back, just what do you feel is the right time or chemistry to ask them out on their off days?

    Do you actually pay them more? Or pay them the same? Or less? Or even free? I mean you got to pay for the dinner or lunch of course I guess.

    Do you take them back to your place? Or get a hotel?

    I mean I'm in this hobby for over 10 years and never though to date any of them but to think of it now, why the fuck not.

    Just want to get more detail so I can do it properly and don't get black listed or visit by the muscle.

    Any experience or lesson to share would be greatly appreciated, just never tried before.
    I've done it and have no desire nor interest in doing it again. Either you start developing feelings for the chick and it eventually torments you to wonder who's she getting seeded by at work, or she starts laying all her personal problems on you as if you're her boyfriend / girlfriend / psychiatrist. Aside from that, you'll very likely end up spending more of your bread on her off the clock than on. But that's just me speaking from my personal experiences, perhaps it'll work out better for you. If you get a vibe that there's some genuine chemistry happening between you and a provider you dig, just casually mention the possibility of you and her getting together in the civil world. If she's into it she'll bite the bait and let you know that she's down. If not, she'll probably laugh or let you know in a round about (or possibly direct) way that she's not into it.

  3. #7758
    Anyone know if fantasticgirlla is still around or gone? I remember Erin, Zuri who belonged in this thread. Wondering if that booker moved to a new site. Appreciate any help.

  4. #7757
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan1009  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents.

    I have been seeing some people's review that they was able to meet some kgirl on their off day or date them.

    I was wonder if anyone can share some insight how that work?

    1st of all, I never ask anyone out for date on their off days because of the fear getting black listed from that agency or if they have any muscle is going to come visit me on my next session with someone else from that agency.

    Most of them I met treat me very nice and always have great attitude and ask me to come back, just what do you feel is the right time or chemistry to ask them out on their off days?

    Do you actually pay them more? Or pay them the same? Or less? Or even free? I mean you got to pay for the dinner or lunch of course I guess.

    Do you take them back to your place? Or get a hotel?

    I mean I'm in this hobby for over 10 years and never though to date any of them but to think of it now, why the fuck not.

    Just want to get more detail so I can do it properly and don't get black listed or visit by the muscle.

    Any experience or lesson to share would be greatly appreciated, just never tried before.
    Don't do it if there is any outside chance you'll develop feelings for the girl. Will cost you time, heart ache, and money. Remember, these girls are fucking several guys a day for a reason. Would you be cool with that? And most likely the girl is in debt and in need of a large amount of money due to some stupid reason (i.e. gambling, bad business deal, etc). Even if you came up with money she needed to stop working, there is no guarantee she would not leave you and go back to working or back to Korea.

  5. #7756

    Kailani

    Quote Originally Posted by Toungsten  [View Original Post]
    F.

    If you're in with Newtopasian then try Kailani.
    Kailani BBFSCIP?

  6. #7755
    Quote Originally Posted by Toungsten  [View Original Post]
    My experience to a T.
    Ha, I bet we have similar taste. But hey, I don't do that cum sharing thing.

    I do appreciate your input from most of the reviews.

  7. #7754

    Lyn

    Quote Originally Posted by Toungsten  [View Original Post]
    My personal taste is I like Taylor's body the best. Lyn is the prettiest with comparable service. Rebecca is hot and aggressive. All are great.
    Non of them now are BBFS but just my 2 c, Lyn has the best tits on the market if you are a tit guy, not giant tit big but a naturally looking big Ds and soft to burry your face in to motorboat.

    She lets me do that all day long and she knows how to please,LOL.

    She is one of the gem but since M has all the BBFS line up for a good time, I rather go with BBFS, face above 7 is acceptable to me and I feel all M's girls are 7 to 8 so why not!!

  8. #7753

    Lucia

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack926  [View Original Post]
    For me it is all the above. I am EOE "Equal Opportunity Employer" except Lucia.
    By all mean, she is the wild one of the bunch but hey, I rotate them so I don't get sick of them, next week is big tit like it big. Cona is up!!

  9. #7752
    Quote Originally Posted by KingNoctis  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her lately? I don't know why I'm so hesitant in seeing her.

    But I do hear she has a nice and big kbooty.
    I saw her a couple of months ago. Same great service (everything but anal), same great kbooty and amazing tits. She just doesn't seem that enthusiastic as she used to be.

  10. #7751

    Cat

    Text M to see who was available and I haven't met Cat yet so I chose her, pics looked hot! Surprised there isn't a line waiting to see Cat! Decided to take a chance since wasn't much on Cat here. Pics don't look like her, I thought she looked better in person! She provides GFE with some nice hard PSE type fucking! Easy BBFS, was expecting her to make me cum outside but the way she pushed back as I was about to explode and let her know I am about to cum she kept pushing back and moaning loudly as I fucked her in doggy I gave up trying to hold it and CIP, she wiggled her ass and squeeze my cock with her pussy to make sure I was done cumming. She gave me a dfk and cleaned me up.

  11. #7750
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack926;w4448061
    For me it is all the above. I am EOE "Equal Opportunity Employer" except Lucia.
    I saw Lucia recently. One and done for me. Nice looking girl with a pretty hot bod and an energetic and friendly attitude but something about her just didn't do it for me enough to want to repeat. One man's "eh" is sometimes another man's "OMG. Too bad Gibzy moved to Vegas. One of the only (fucking smoking hot) Thai providers I've ever got BBFS from. The only other being this Thai chick who works at a massage parlor that I ball bare.

  12. #7749

    Mistress X

    Anyone seen her lately? I don't know why I'm so hesitant in seeing her.

    But I do hear she has a nice and big kbooty.

  13. #7748
    Quote Originally Posted by ImYours  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any feedback on her? Booker says she's better than Mio.

    Thanks.
    Any pictures?

  14. #7747
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan1009  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents.

    I have been seeing some people's review that they was able to meet some kgirl on their off day or date them.

    I was wonder if anyone can share some insight how that work?

    1st of all, I never ask anyone out for date on their off days because of the fear getting black listed from that agency or if they have any muscle is going to come visit me on my next session with someone else from that agency.

    Most of them I met treat me very nice and always have great attitude and ask me to come back, just what do you feel is the right time or chemistry to ask them out on their off days?

    Do you actually pay them more? Or pay them the same? Or less? Or even free? I mean you got to pay for the dinner or lunch of course I guess.

    Do you take them back to your place? Or get a hotel?

    I mean I'm in this hobby for over 10 years and never though to date any of them but to think of it now, why the fuck not.

    Just want to get more detail so I can do it properly and don't get black listed or visit by the muscle.

    Any experience or lesson to share would be greatly appreciated, just never tried before.
    I've been mongering for quite a while as well.

    Before I get into this, keep in mind that I am a Korean who's fluent in Korean and in mid 30's.

    When I visit a girl and if I like her enough to take her out, I will ask for her kakaotalk I'd / phone number and invite them to a dinner during their off-day. Almost 99% of the girls will exchange their contact but doesn't mean they will take the time to meet me OTC. This is pretty much how you would know if she was at all interested in you or not. If she comes up with excuses to avoid coming out two to three times, she's not interested in seeing me OTC, so I move on. If she is willing to meet me OTC, well there you go.

    These girls work 5 to 6 days a week for long hours, they are tired and exhausted. They will not see me OTC unless they are interested. It's mutual so I never had to offer them anything or they never ask me for anything in return. I've had maybe one or two girls ask me to buy them some shoes / bags / gifts, and that's also when you know she is looking for something more beneficial. I'm not being cheap but if I was going to pay someone and be their sugar daddy. I have better options to turn to.

    After a date, we normally head back to her apartment (whether it be her working apartment or her actual apartment) and rarely hotel. I never bring them back to my place, solely because my intentions are never to really have a commitment or long-lasting relationship with them. Longest I've dated the same girl was probably like 4 to 5 months (with Cari (yes there you have it, she does offer BBFSCIP but "extremely" selective). Also, keep in mind, this isn't just only during their off-days but I would also see them after work just to give them a ride back to their actual apartment or for late meal, etc.

    These kgirls working abroad usually doesn't have any family or friends here in the states. I always try to respect them and be nice to them, help them with errands and etc. They like that and appreciate the fact that I just don't see them as a machine and that only thing in my mind is fucking them at the end of the day. There are other things but just the general idea is to be respectful and be helpful, I suppose.

    Seeing different kgirls year-round, I've ran into situations where previous girl was a friend with the current girl and that shit turned awkward real fast. Oh I have so many stories. Memories. Lmao.

    And please, whatever information we, mongers, share on this forum, do not ask or share it with them. I've ran into shit where they were asking me if I was the one who posted about certain things because there are mongers to share the post with the provider when denied BBFS.

    Anyways, I don't think you have to worry about being blacklisted. Just don't be too pushy or look like a stalker and you should be fine.

  15. #7746
    Quote Originally Posted by Toungsten  [View Original Post]
    If having your picture taken by the apartment management when entering the building that haunts you maybe you better quit the hobby. There is no law against entering an apartment building as far as I know. Maybe in North Korea that would be the case but not here. Maybe next time I'll give a bigger smile.
    As T mentioned pretty much all apartments that the girls use have a security camera. Just don't look up and where a hat or this is the wrong lifestyle for you? I think pretty much every monger has or been on camera.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape