Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #40456
    Quote Originally Posted by Budge96  [View Original Post]
    Boy if that's the Summer I know she's a blast and I mean in a good way! Let me put it this way if it's who I think it is she's all.

    About the ASS! Straight to the A if you get my drift haha! Real nice girl saw her almost exactly a year ago downtown Bmore at a.

    Harbor Hotel known by escorts to be permissive, she called me for one last fling before she said she was going away for some time. Well I haven't heard anything about her other than she may have had a case she couldn't beat so she may have done a.

    Little time in the pokey but hell I don't know?

    All I know is she is a really fun girl a bit wacky maybe from time to time but haha aren't they all! YMMV, B.
    Don't think it's the same summer If you are referring to the one with chest tattoo. She went back to PG to live with her new sugar daddy now.

  2. #40455
    Quote Originally Posted by Checkumout  [View Original Post]
    Met a slender blonde o fairhaven and Ulmstead she said her name was Summer any info on her.
    Boy if that's the Summer I know she's a blast and I mean in a good way! Let me put it this way if it's who I think it is she's all.

    About the ASS! Straight to the A if you get my drift haha! Real nice girl saw her almost exactly a year ago downtown Bmore at a.

    Harbor Hotel known by escorts to be permissive, she called me for one last fling before she said she was going away for some time. Well I haven't heard anything about her other than she may have had a case she couldn't beat so she may have done a.

    Little time in the pokey but hell I don't know?

    All I know is she is a really fun girl a bit wacky maybe from time to time but haha aren't they all! YMMV, B.

  3. #40454
    Quote Originally Posted by Checkumout  [View Original Post]
    Met a slender blonde o fairhaven and Ulmstead she said her name was Summer any info on her.
    The skinny blonde Summer that I've known is very good, maybe excellent. Might be a different lady, my Summer lived in Brooklyn and that's where I've seen her walk. Haven't seen her in quite some time.

    Tonight there were many options after about 10;00 PM, but the available quality was dismal. I gave up and went home.

  4. #40453
    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got a line on her? I've heard she was back on the Ave. But every time I've gone down there to do some recon, nothing. Miss her DSLs and plump kitten.

    Phyuck!
    Damn! Never seen her in the Dirty D.

  5. #40452

    Summer

    Met a slender blonde o fairhaven and Ulmstead she said her name was Summer any info on her.

  6. #40451

    Just Rode thru W / W

    I haven't posted for a while. Pretty discouraged with the WW loop. Seems kind of quiet tonight. Very little LEO, very little action going on. It is been so hot lately, have backed off some. Be careful my brothers, my advice is to always look around and make sure you're good. Circled area couple of times see what's up. It seems okay right now about five minutes from now who knows.

    Treat all others as you expect to be treated yourself. Be safe brothers.

  7. #40450

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by Rick07  [View Original Post]
    Finally got Rachael last night and yes her lieing ass had her shit on hear took her to the Tip Top pussy tight extra wet dropped her off in Brooklyn with cummy panties dripping down her legs that was some good fucking.
    How did you find her? I tried to call her text app phone number but she never answers.

  8. #40449

    Your girl

    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got a line on her? I've heard she was back on the Ave. But every time I've gone down there to do some recon, nothing. Miss her DSLs and plump kitten.

    Phyuck!
    Walks on O'Donnell to pharmacy and hangs out in parking lot. Almost every day.

  9. #40448

    Re: Valerie in Dundalk

    Anyone got a line on her? I've heard she was back on the Ave. But every time I've gone down there to do some recon, nothing. Miss her DSLs and plump kitten.

    Phyuck!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20190911-183554_Facebook.jpg‎  

  10. #40447

    Rachael

    Finally got Rachael last night and yes her lieing ass had her shit on hear took her to the Tip Top pussy tight extra wet dropped her off in Brooklyn with cummy panties dripping down her legs that was some good fucking.

  11. #40446

    Several to choose from

    Quote Originally Posted by LightSabers  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what rehabs SW generally go to?
    One, I think is located on Greenmount Ave, another one for sure is located on East Eager Street, and oh yeah, there's a large facility situated somewhere in Jessup, on Brock Bridge Rd I believe for patients requiring extended therapy. Many of our Bawlmer's finest SW are either currently or had in the past sought treatment there.

  12. #40445

    Rehab

    Quote Originally Posted by LightSabers  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what rehabs SW generally go to?
    Usually, it's whatever rehab has a bed open. There is a process that is involved and usually it's something that is local,- not what you see on TV. There are a few around Baltimore and in the county but they are not luxurious places,- usually filled with addicts waiting to get out to get their next fix.

    I've never done any "hard" drugs, but enjoy more natural,- non addictive agents. Have had PLENTY of folks I know in and out for more explicit chemical participation.

    Unfortunately, a lot of SW's never make it to a facility.

  13. #40444

    Rehab

    Does anyone know what rehabs SW generally go to?

  14. #40443
    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    The story on her is that she left rehab to find her boyfriend. Supposedly, her boyfriend went to rehab so she followed behind him. He decides to leave, and guess what happened next? She left to find him huh. ? Pretty girl but doesn't sound to be very smart. I guess we'll chalk it up to the "ignorance of youth" if she survives her ordeal. I forgot her name, but far as I know she is not dating. YET. Peace.
    Now the picture is clear, that's why she was stopping at all intersections and showing the picture to everyone standing there.

  15. #40442
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278

    Ebony off york and rossiter

    I ventured up york and picked up a nice thick light skinned provider on the downlow. The head was amatuer but that don't matter when you rubbin a big butt while she given it to you. No name no number she just needed a ride apparently. Wish that happened more often. Things are still abysmal considering options for ww, mp, sa, and cb tonight. Lizards were out mostly. Found some curvy ones but they keep disappearing as soon as I turn back around.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape