Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 856 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 356 756 806 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 906 956 ... LastLast
Results 12,826 to 12,840 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4224
    Quote Originally Posted by BroScience  [View Original Post]
    I never thought this would happen to me, but I met this SB on SA and fell for her almost immediately. We just had that chemistry, we spent hours on the phone and passionate sex when we'd see each other. Of course I bought her outfits, a laptop, sent her money and she would feed my imagination with this dream that we'd have a future together. She even went as far to cancel her SA account. Unfortunately, it was short lived and this Wednesday out of the blue she stopped answering my texts, my calls were going straight to voicemail, and I sent her money and finally got a call. It was from her ex, and he told me to stop sending his girl money, that he's back and they're "good".

    At 30 years old, this was a crushing blow to my ego and I've honestly never felt so devastated. I can't sleep and this sadness almost feels overwhelming.

    My mind is consumed thinking of her smell, her touch, her so called love for me.
    Don't stress out about it and just move on. It would be worst if it happen after a long serious relation or even further engagement. Good luck.

  2. #4223
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Getting Over A Girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by BroScience  [View Original Post]
    I never thought this would happen to me, but I met this SB on SA and fell for her almost immediately. We just had that chemistry, we spent hours on the phone and passionate sex when we'd see each other. Of course I bought her outfits, a laptop, sent her money and she would feed my imagination with this dream that we'd have a future together. She even went as far to cancel her SA account. Unfortunately, it was short lived and this Wednesday out of the blue she stopped answering my texts, my calls were going straight to voicemail, and I sent her money and finally got a call. It was from her ex, and he told me to stop sending his girl money, that he's back and they're "good".

    At 30 years old, this was a crushing blow to my ego and I've honestly never felt so devastated. I can't sleep and this sadness almost feels overwhelming.

    My mind is consumed thinking of her smell, her touch, her so called love for me.
    The older you get the easier it gets getting over a girl. That first feeling of Devastation about a failed relationship goes away as you get older. Right now everything is great. But if my current setup goes south I'm going to be good.

  3. #4222
    Quote Originally Posted by BroScience  [View Original Post]
    I never thought this would happen to me, but I met this SB on SA and fell for her almost immediately. We just had that chemistry, we spent hours on the phone and passionate sex when we'd see each other. Of course I bought her outfits, a laptop, sent her money and she would feed my imagination with this dream that we'd have a future together. She even went as far to cancel her SA account. Unfortunately, it was short lived and this Wednesday out of the blue she stopped answering my texts, my calls were going straight to voicemail, and I sent her money and finally got a call. It was from her ex, and he told me to stop sending his girl money, that he's back and they're "good".

    At 30 years old, this was a crushing blow to my ego and I've honestly never felt so devastated. I can't sleep and this sadness almost feels overwhelming.

    My mind is consumed thinking of her smell, her touch, her so called love for me.
    I'm sorry to hear that. :/ That is always tough to deal with.

  4. #4221

    End of the Road

    I never thought this would happen to me, but I met this SB on SA and fell for her almost immediately. We just had that chemistry, we spent hours on the phone and passionate sex when we'd see each other. Of course I bought her outfits, a laptop, sent her money and she would feed my imagination with this dream that we'd have a future together. She even went as far to cancel her SA account. Unfortunately, it was short lived and this Wednesday out of the blue she stopped answering my texts, my calls were going straight to voicemail, and I sent her money and finally got a call. It was from her ex, and he told me to stop sending his girl money, that he's back and they're "good".

    At 30 years old, this was a crushing blow to my ego and I've honestly never felt so devastated. I can't sleep and this sadness almost feels overwhelming.

    My mind is consumed thinking of her smell, her touch, her so called love for me.

  5. #4220
    Quote Originally Posted by PauFord  [View Original Post]
    The last one on your list is a scammer. See my post from a couple days ago. She will play the game but then prior to actually meeting will require that money be sent in advance.

    It's kinda funny, one thing I didn't pick up on until after the fact in dealing with her is that she never even viewed my profile. We were making plans to meet yet she hadn't even looked at my profile. Dead give away but I didn't notice until after wasting a bunch of time messaging with her. My bad, pay attention next time, 😂.
    I get many girls like her message me first, I don't even respond, because I have zero interested, I am only interested in certain type, and that's about it.

  6. #4219
    The last one on your list is a scammer. See my post from a couple days ago. She will play the game but then prior to actually meeting will require that money be sent in advance.

    It's kinda funny, one thing I didn't pick up on until after the fact in dealing with her is that she never even viewed my profile. We were making plans to meet yet she hadn't even looked at my profile. Dead give away but I didn't notice until after wasting a bunch of time messaging with her. My bad, pay attention next time, 😂.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pal5600  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/df1a0...8-bf87b86c1f9d

    This one message me first, likely dtf, but not my cup of tea.

  7. #4218

    More

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b4368...e-b9b034dd08de

    In the work, trying to work out a deal here, not sure if she will do it, nothing is for sure until my dick is in her pussy.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/74dbe...b-49d9132be95b

    Not sure about this one, probably a few drinks / volkas then she look a lots better, will see maybe plan b or c.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/249e8...4-0ce933211226

    Not sure about this one, some pic look good, other pic not that good, maybe a few drinks, plan b or c.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9345f...3-6d4fc27820e5

    Probably a pro, I will pass.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f114a...d-5c6e07c9e5b4

    Set up a date and time with this one already, not sure if she will show up or not, will see.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1793a...5-b79bca311733

    This is a scammer with shitty pic. If you are a scammers at least find many hot 18-19 years old coed bikini pic. Not just one face pic stupid fuck, probably an ass hole amateur scammer.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7e7d1...a-8486433df710

    She message me first, not my cup of tea.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4d331...4-c41c7f8f3e8c

    She seems like a cool chick, but platonic friendship only bullshits.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/42f70...4-5860cfa967c0

    Everything is set up but know if she will show up or not, not the best but doable to me.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/df1a0...8-bf87b86c1f9d

    This one message me first, likely dtf, but not my cup of tea.

    That's all for yesterday, we will see, what's going on for tonight, to be continue.

  8. #4217

    Probably

    Quote Originally Posted by Pal5600  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/fca14...f-48821d6dc13b

    I actually think this one probably is real, by my chance to get her pussy is probably zero, but the last pic of the two girls in bikini will give me a boner tonight.
    The boat pic was taken in Chicago. I would shell out a lot to bag her. Message sent. Chance of reply. . zero.

  9. #4216

    My chance is probably zero

    https://www.seeking.com/member/fca14...f-48821d6dc13b

    I actually think this one probably is real, by my chance to get her pussy is probably zero, but the last pic of the two girls in bikini will give me a boner tonight.

  10. #4215

    Still Rocking

    Quote Originally Posted by WenRegnom88  [View Original Post]
    How many of you have actually met women from Seeking?

    And how was the experience?

    I'm contemplating trying out the premium service for a month, but don't want to waste money if they are all fake / flakey.

    Anyone have an average price they've paid for fun?

    Please shoot me a pm or mention on here.

    Happy dreaming!
    I've been on SA off and on for a number of years, and I've done quite well for an old man. I've had few SB's that lasted for months, up to a year, if we got along well. I've also met many girls for a one time hit. I have an SB now and am talking to at least 5 more as of today. They may pan out, they may not, that's the mystery of SA, you never know when she'll say Yes! But it takes an effort, you have to do the work to get to text, and then more work to get them to actually meet. For me its a game I love playing, and I usually get girls 18-24. I envy you 40 yr old guys you must be knee deep in poon! Happy hunting.

  11. #4214

    1 word

    Quote Originally Posted by Dbomb  [View Original Post]
    Destiny was a great girl for a while. Very sexy. But I think she got spoiled by a bigger spender. Negative attitude at the end of our affair. Had an on again, off again thing with her for almost a year. Sugar ranged anywhere from one to two pics of Benjamin Franklin depending on her bills at the time. I never even talked her down to that, that's just how little she wanted.

    Each meet would last at least 2 hours, often 3. She would relax, light up some 420. We would talk and watch TV. Eventually she would start playing with herself, staring at me with those "fuck me" eyes, and lifting her shirt up, etc. And put on a little show to signal she was ready. BBFS / CIP many times, MSOG every time we met. She was never on the pill, so I got her Plan B twice. But after a while we just let it ride. I'm lucky I didn't knock her up. Tried BB backdoor, but I couldn't get inside. Too tight. She loves being rimmed just as much or more as she loves DATY. Loves attention to her feet, which are pretty and soft. Massage, toe sucking, etc. Very clean and well kept girl, always fresh. Coochie and asshole were always smooth and squeaky clean.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/54622...1-e65413adb973
    Wow! Or maybe a few words. The price is right or at least was!

  12. #4213
    Senior Member


    Posts: 244

    I've met one. Definitely worth the one month rate.

    Quote Originally Posted by WenRegnom88  [View Original Post]
    How many of you have actually met women from Seeking?

    And how was the experience?

    I'm contemplating trying out the premium service for a month, but don't want to waste money if they are all fake / flakey.

    Anyone have an average price they've paid for fun?

    Please shoot me a pm or mention on here.

    Happy dreaming!
    Destiny was a great girl for a while. Very sexy. But I think she got spoiled by a bigger spender. Negative attitude at the end of our affair. Had an on again, off again thing with her for almost a year. Sugar ranged anywhere from one to two pics of Benjamin Franklin depending on her bills at the time. I never even talked her down to that, that's just how little she wanted.

    Each meet would last at least 2 hours, often 3. She would relax, light up some 420. We would talk and watch TV. Eventually she would start playing with herself, staring at me with those "fuck me" eyes, and lifting her shirt up, etc. And put on a little show to signal she was ready. BBFS / CIP many times, MSOG every time we met. She was never on the pill, so I got her Plan B twice. But after a while we just let it ride. I'm lucky I didn't knock her up. Tried BB backdoor, but I couldn't get inside. Too tight. She loves being rimmed just as much or more as she loves DATY. Loves attention to her feet, which are pretty and soft. Massage, toe sucking, etc. Very clean and well kept girl, always fresh. Coochie and asshole were always smooth and squeaky clean.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/54622...1-e65413adb973

  13. #4212

    More

    https://www.seeking.com/member/df1a0...8-bf87b86c1f9d

    This one message first, dtf, but not my cup of tea.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f114a...d-5c6e07c9e5b4

    Still working on it, will see.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7ebed...7-675bb02bd029

    Scammer for sure, but these fuck up scammers do have good tastes in women photo for sure.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ba9f0...6-fa94ef17dc41

    Still work, this will take time and effort for sure.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/cdce7...8-8d75cd631d5c

    This one message me first and she's nut, gps for sure, I will pass.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/265df...4-1f7cc3865600

    Chat with this one but I will pass, may be a pro or more.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d6246...4-629d11a6af32

    Chat with this one, still thinking, maybe plan b, I really not sure about moving forward or not.

    Here is sucks to be fat, old, short and ugly asian guy, this is mission impossible, I try but zero respond, maybe some of you Casanova and get their pussy, will see.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ef512...1-bc8849ba1b8c

    https://www.seeking.com/member/238e9...d-f427c983b242

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ff9b5...2-1495010988c4

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c3922...9-069ab30855d4

    To be continue.

  14. #4211

    Goldengrl1235

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGreek  [View Original Post]
    You linked your messages and not her direct profile.
    She blocked me so I can't go to her profile. But she was on almost everyday if you search / filter for Chicago Loop + 25 miles you'll see her.

  15. #4210
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Never Pay Upfront.

    You'll avoid getting ripped off. If she wants money let her earn it before you pay her. No exceptions. That's the way I play this game.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape