Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,826 to 24,840 of 30761
-
09-11-19 23:57 #5936Senior Member

Posts: 513Smh
She's been reviewed on here. Saw her over by NCSU. Private residence. She's definitely full figured. Skin is looser than pics. Baby damage belly. Tits are huge / nice. Standard options / positions. BBBJ no cim all else is covered. Has a bad knee or hip. Told me when I bent her back to take her to Poundtown. She handled the drive well. Nice lady. I haven't repeated tho. Forgot her rates.
Originally Posted by ThrownC
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-19 21:56 #5935Senior Member

Posts: 88XxAJ
Thats AJ. She is all girl very small A-cups and skinny to the point of unhealthy. She is good (but not great like xIvy was, RIP). She will let you throat fuck her as long as you don't get too aggressive and doesn't rush.
Originally Posted by Bomber69
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-19 21:20 #5934Senior Member

Posts: 358Any Takers
Has anyone visited her yet?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...133/9843290091
-
09-11-19 21:15 #5933Banned Member

Posts: 60No intel, but when zooming in on the face photos I'm guessing she's in her late late 50's early 60's.
Originally Posted by MakeOutKing
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-19 21:13 #5932Banned Member

Posts: 60I forgot to add a few points:
Originally Posted by Bomber69
[View Original Post]
- Her body is a Lot better in person than the photos.
- Everything was covered.
-
09-11-19 19:19 #5931Senior Member

Posts: 79Best Lollipop in Town?
I'm setting something up with this provider very soon.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/107418724169
I will provide review, but has anyone else had experience with her? I do not know her name.
-
09-11-19 18:26 #5930Banned Member

Posts: 60Any feedback on the chick that keeps advertising BBBJ spit or cim?
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...m/950271584661
I'm in the market for a great BBBJ and see her ads. Yesterday her ad showed a frontal view and she literally looked Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs. Not sure she's a natural she.
-
09-11-19 16:52 #5929Senior Member

Posts: 259Ohh man
Dude, That is Elizabeth Rexrode? Sad to see demons are acting very fast on this one. She has been robbing people from left to right with her boyfriend.
Originally Posted by ArmyChoc
[View Original Post]
I was probably one of his first victims, and I tried to warn people about her. Some members even posted pictures.
Don't fall for that trap.
-
09-11-19 16:50 #5928Senior Member

Posts: 118Sexxy Blonde
I have searched. Any intel on this one?
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...d/477354298055
-
09-11-19 15:40 #5927Banned Member

Posts: 60I just saw her this week and had a good time. She's very tiny and her V is very very tiny. Super sweet girl, everything covered 160/ hhr 220/ hr w / msog. On a scale of 1-10 the experience was a 7. Good, but not magical.
Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-19 15:35 #5926Banned Member

Posts: 60Thanks for the advice. I was texting her yesterday about an appointment today. Glad I got your warning.
Originally Posted by TJ1445
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-19 11:02 #5925Senior Member

Posts: 83BKS is back up and running
Just an FYI, new girl also.
Originally Posted by Nick52
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-19 10:41 #5924Regular Member

Posts: 16Amber / Calee
She does offer it but rarely ever keeps protection on hand. In my previous talks with her, sometimes she hinted anything was possible, we'll talk about it in person, or bring your protection. I've stayed away since she was busted in one of the alamance county stings back in February and members in the Greensboro board stated she was being odd after that. The last sting in August has me wondering as well since no provider was on that list meaning there is fictitious decoy or someone is aiding uncle. Personally, that just means anyone in Burlington (amarreta) or Mebane (amber / calee) are off the table for me personally. Again, maybe I just go a bit far with worrying about that.
Originally Posted by HomerAnubis
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-19 10:37 #5923Regular Member

Posts: 16Chrissy
Chrissy (the hot young one not the BBW) told me recently she is retiring. She told me that years ago as well and did take a break, but maybe she means it this time. Stated its very likely she will no longer do incalls. Maybe this is part of the retirement thing or uncle is getting fierce in that area. Just an FYI for those who like seeing her.
Originally Posted by ChrisCarr
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-19 10:34 #5922Regular Member

Posts: 16Hayley Muse
Interesting. I've only heard good things about her and had planned to see her. One of the things that she insisted on was when I get in the room, I place the donation and head to the shower. I'm always clean and smell great and don't mind doing another shower, but I was feeling very neurotic that day and didn't like the idea of being naked and showering while someone was waiting for me. Many reviews mentioned she does rimjobs but you didn't say anything about that either. Not on the table?
Originally Posted by SolGiver
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




