Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,156 to 22,170 of 28227
-
09-12-19 16:32 #6072Regular Member

Posts: 7In town for work
Hello fellow mongers, in town for work and wanted to indulge in the local fruit.
Any info on this fine lady. I've searched the forums and find no one that matches her description. She's the type I like so if you know of another please do recommend.
I'm looking for something early in the morning to get the gears lubed.
http://tampa.skipthegames.com/female...e/277681617081
-
09-12-19 11:07 #6071Senior Member

Posts: 402Curious
I keep coming back to this one, I'm just not sure. I can't find any info on her and she seems to bounce around different neighborhoods. Anyone know anything about her?
https://backpage.com.tampa.listcrawl...post/36964367/
-
09-12-19 10:30 #6070Senior Member

Posts: 111Jades
Pretty sure I read where the younger jade in the linked ad is a good time.
Originally Posted by Willy372
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-19 05:47 #6069Senior Member

Posts: 61Jades plural
There are 2. The older is a redhead that I've spent some time with. She is fantastic. I haven't experience d the younger you're looking at. Hope that helps.
Originally Posted by LeftNutLarry
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-19 19:47 #6068Senior Member

Posts: 45Jessi
So,
Started coms with Jessi on Monday. Sent her 2 references. She texted back with an impressive quick response. Set it up for Thursday due to me being out of town. Decided to text her today to confirm due to her history. Texting to confirm the set date and time 90 minutes ago, (6 PM), and nothing so far. I am optimistic but I will keep you up to date to let you know her response time.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...232/8133222648
-
09-11-19 17:48 #6067Regular Member

Posts: 6Jade
Seen Jades name mentioned a few time but the dentures and remember a few guys say she's in her 40's not 30's. So are her pics way off? I have heard she's pretty great. https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li.../36875980/Jade.
-
09-11-19 17:31 #6066Regular Member

Posts: 6I'm curious about Jade
How accurate are Jades pics and what she looks like now and I've heard she has dentures. I've been burned before by pretty pics only to get someone who looked 20 years older.
Originally Posted by MrAshton
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-19 16:16 #6065Senior Member

Posts: 29Any intel on this one. She looks interesting and I made contact today. Communication is good so far. I tried a search of Forum in Tampa and St Pete and did not find anything. Here are a few links to different adds. Almost looks TGTBT.
https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/36225722/
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/head-t...-deal/20405483
https://callescort.org/727-221-2623
Any insight is appreciated. I can not find any issues with pictures. If no info avail, I will TOFT tomorrow and report back.
Thanks.
-
09-11-19 14:23 #6064Senior Member

Posts: 369Big Thumbs Up
I have seen Jamie and I can't wait to see her again.
Originally Posted by MrAshton
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-19 12:51 #6063Senior Member

Posts: 1765Jaime
She's in an upscale HOTEL. Very nice place. Not like the Nebraska or Busch notels.
Originally Posted by BestSwimmer
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-19 12:49 #6062Senior Member

Posts: 1765Jaime
She's in an upscale hotel. Very nice place. Not like the Nebraska or Busch notels.
Originally Posted by BestSwimmer
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-19 12:26 #6061Senior Member

Posts: 61I've had the pleasure
Very sweet girls. They work together we'll. Clean and safe.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-19 11:43 #6060Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 836I remember when Ginger was dancing at Mons. She was as fun as she could be in that club.
Originally Posted by Skiper
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-19 10:59 #6059Senior Member

Posts: 978Jamie
Does she use a motel or private residence? I don't like motels.
Originally Posted by HipHopAnonymou
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-19 10:45 #6058Senior Member

Posts: 271
Originally Posted by MrAshton
[View Original Post]
I second the recommendation for Jamie, I finally made contact the other day and spent the morning with her. My kind of MILF, nice attitude, and basically what the other reviews are saying I can agree.
Originally Posted by XFormed99
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






