Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7699

    Newbie question

    I am relatively new, and based on what I'm reading here is that I must have hit the lottery by getting in at the Palace. I have been several times and I am always polite, I usually leave with plenty time left, and I always tip extra. My question is two part, will that get me a reference and can I use that reference to get in with M?

    I would like to contribute here, but I could only rate those who are already legends and well known.

    Thank you for any help.

  2. #7698

    Cat at M

    Pictures look good, but highly photoshopped. Any one see her?

  3. #7697
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianBaller1  [View Original Post]
    Phillipines thai Vietnam?
    Add Cambodia and Colombia to that list.

  4. #7696
    Quote Originally Posted by NintyNine  [View Original Post]
    Which country has young willing girls with wide menus?

    I want to go too. It's about time I travel to Asia for the first time. Long overdue.
    Phillipines thai Vietnam?

  5. #7695
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    I can tell you that she is not Eden at Newtop. She has been around and was Vera at M too. I think pic is real but she has used those same pics for a few years now so who knows. I believe she is BB but may be YMMV with other guys. Repeat will help.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/vera-esc...angeles-428111
    This chick is / was a bay area girl.

  6. #7694
    Quote Originally Posted by JimThome  [View Original Post]
    I'm going overseas soon (to bang hot 21 year olds with wide menus) which will seriously warp my tastes for awhile when I'm back in LA / OC.
    Which country has young willing girls with wide menus?

    I want to go too. It's about time I travel to Asia for the first time. Long overdue.

  7. #7693

    She is hot

    Quote Originally Posted by Smokey1981  [View Original Post]
    Is she BBFS.
    Is she with M?

  8. #7692
    Quote Originally Posted by HiKeke  [View Original Post]
    There's plenty of early 20's pretty girls in Ktown. Just not through these agencies.
    Where, then?.

  9. #7691
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianBaller1  [View Original Post]
    Pretty Young girls and hooker don't go together too often. I think for a young girl to be a hooker, she must be desperate to the point where she could be homeless for her to be a hooker. And even that, her first choice will be hostess in a karaoke bar.

    I dropped around 6 figures from 2015-2018 and rarely spot anyone in their early 20's. Except nana the Vietnamese girl where I bbfscip numerous time. I believe she's just 19.

    With that in mind these girls you saw probably in their mid 30's with great make-uP.

    Sorry to break this down, but if you are in a hunt for a pretty young early 20's in this hobby, you're out of lucks.

    I do see late 20's girl, hope that helps.
    There's plenty of early 20's pretty girls in Ktown. Just not through these agencies.

  10. #7690
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1333

    Zenia

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    Last week asked who was available with M and Nikki was available, she was hard to book for a while so I booked her for that morning. Easy BBFS didn't have to ask.

    Today I texted M to see who was available last min, I chose Zenia, she has an amazing rack big tits slightly smaller than Cona and provided good service but not M girls service sadly, no BBFS, I tried for some p2 p and she went a little too forward almost went inside of her pussy so she puts the cover on, I didn't ask for BBFS but she insisted in cover. I just wanted more p2 p. Definitely would see Nikki again but zenia once is good enough because no BBFS.
    Zenia is a waste of time in term of LOOK and service.

  11. #7689
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1333

    BB Return

    Quote Originally Posted by Toungsten  [View Original Post]
    That's not the BEBE / BB I was referring to. I saw Lia at M's and she was one of the best fucks I ever had in spite of her age. The BB I'm talking about is the real hot one who was with M in June and was due to return this month but I just heard from her and it has been delayed till December.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/bebe-esc...angeles-448005
    BB Return date was supposed to be 09/19/2019 and sadly it has been delayed.

  12. #7688
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    I can tell you that she is not Eden at Newtop. She has been around and was Vera at M too. I think pic is real but she has used those same pics for a few years now so who knows. I believe she is BB but may be YMMV with other guys. Repeat will help.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/vera-esc...angeles-428111
    Thanks. Booker usually tells me if a girl is a no go, 50-50 (YMMV) or a pretty sure thing and in her case he claims it's the latter.

    Free your mind and your ass will follow.

  13. #7687
    Quote Originally Posted by JimThome  [View Original Post]
    Sure that may be but as long as they can pass for 20 something then I'm happy. And M did have a good amount of girls that could pass for their twenties back then. I hung out with one on her offtime and saw her ID she was legit 24. These days it's like the average is mid to upper thirties and it's been 4-5 months since I bbfscip someone that could pass for their twenties at M's.
    Sure they could pass for twenties but usually were 30's. Remember even I'd's can be fake. Take everything with a grain of salt.

  14. #7686
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    Last week asked who was available with M and Nikki was available, she was hard to book for a while so I booked her for that morning. Easy BBFS didn't have to ask.

    Today I texted M to see who was available last min, I chose Zenia, she has an amazing rack big tits slightly smaller than Cona and provided good service but not M girls service sadly, no BBFS, I tried for some p2 p and she went a little too forward almost went inside of her pussy so she puts the cover on, I didn't ask for BBFS but she insisted in cover. I just wanted more p2 p. Definitely would see Nikki again but zenia once is good enough because no BBFS.
    Zenia aka Kira used to be an automatic BBFS before her return to M with her newly enhanced tits. Looked a little older but great service. Now not so sure. Will give it a whirl.

  15. #7685
    Shill for CLL ignore my posts


    Posts: 484

    Recognize her

    Is she BBFS.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 712C6FDD-FDBD-443A-9C64-28A3482BB4B5.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape