Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,551 to 8,565 of 18820
-
09-11-19 23:49 #10270Regular Member

Posts: 5PhotoTopic
I agree 100% on verifying photo. I made the mistake today of not verifying. My head downstairs was doing most of the thinking so I just didn't care anymore. I first contacted Ruby (https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1568582) She replied back with pricing and location. After I got to the location, I texted to find out the apt #. But no answer. After 20 mins, I started to look for another provider. I found Rocia (https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1596333) Rocia quickyly replied and gave me pricing and address. Oddly enough. Its the same address that the first provider sent me. So my question is. Is this one provider making multiple ads with different numbers trying to make more business or are there multiple girls working out of the same location.
Finally got apt# from Rocia. She greeted me at the door and probably was expecting I wanted DFK, but I just gave her a kiss on the cheeks. I'm not the DFK kinda guy. Especially knowing she was previously sucking on some other guys cock. Nice big apartment. She did answer a few calls while I was trying to get settled. I did noticed she had 2 phones. 1 phone was playing music. So, I'm thinking to this girl is trying to do some business here with making multiple ads and posting up fake pictures. But anyways, I was already there and horny as fuck. Unfortunately, Rocia did not look anything like the pictures in her ad. She had blonde hair, nice round natural c titties. I would say 5'2 145 lbs. LOTS of ass. Which I didn't mind! Gave a nice CBJ with DT. Cowgirl, Reverse cg and then finished with doggy.
Overall, a nice girl. Her English is limited. I just wish she didn't post on her ads deceiving pictures. So now, I can safely assume that both ads are hers under different names and pictures. Damaged was $. 2 Probably won't repeat.
Pura Vida and Stay safe.
-
09-11-19 22:01 #10269Senior Member

Posts: 706100% Agree!
I do the same EXACT thing! I prefer to get a pic before I go, but if I'm fairly close, I'll ask her to meet outside or the lobby.
Originally Posted by Carlosa
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-19 14:52 #10268Senior Member

Posts: 941Verify photos
It is amazing the amount of faker photos I keep on getting. I am very up front no photo no go.
The amount of blanks they will go to not the send a photo is Very lengthy.
What a girl does not send me a photo and she is in a hotel I will tell her to meet me in the lobby. If that girl does not look anything like her pictures and the price is too high I just walked right out the door.
My question is this why don't you guys do the same thing?
-
09-11-19 09:03 #10267Senior Member

Posts: 1136Vacation pussy
I'm coming for a 2 week vacation and hopeful I can have some sweet visiting pussy. My preferred menu of course is written within my member I'd. It's been awhile since I've been in the area. I remember visiting a nice nudist resort near Tampa as well. Oh hell I can remember finding good outcall Asian pussy in the fucking yellow pages.
Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you so much.
Stay safe APJ.
-
09-10-19 10:59 #10266Senior Member

Posts: 2964Jersey's info
Jersey is a regular on the sister site and her contact info is there. Here's the most recent post, http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...5411&cityid=98.
Originally Posted by SamTwinkle
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-19 10:57 #10265Senior Member

Posts: 878Jerseygirl
She has an ad up on the sister site now.
Originally Posted by SamTwinkle
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-19 20:11 #10264Regular Member

Posts: 7Jersey girl contact
Hi, can someone please pm me the Jersey girls contact please.
-
09-09-19 13:45 #10263Senior Member

Posts: 341Blast from the past!
Gentlemen,
I was recently contacted by Ella from SA, but for the life of me I can't remember her, I have an M&G set up for Wednesday. Her number traces to a girl named Moon? Is anyone familiar?
-
09-08-19 15:40 #10262Senior Member

Posts: 456Performance
Depend on what I have planned for the week but if I have 4 or 5 dates lined up for the week I might take something to improve performance. 3-day enhancement pills sold at adult superstores can be bought online or on EBay for $4 instead of 20.
Originally Posted by Dugglc
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-19 11:44 #10261Senior Member

Posts: 224Victoria Blanco: SCAMMER
Hi everyone,
I posted about her earlier last week in Richmond and this is a confirmed scammer. I don't know if someone is pretending to be her, but I think it's her. She actually used to work under a different number but I heard she's retired. I know she has a pornhub page. Anyway, I noticed on 9/6 she was posted here in Richmond, Augusta, and Fort Worth Texas. If you ask if she's in town, she'll say yes then ask for a $40 deposit saying that once you send she'll send the address. Yeah right. She's sitting in her place in NC scamming folks smh. She's from Lumberton. I know most of you guys are smart but never send deposits of any kind. These are her links:
Richmond- http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...r/279578872016...
Augusta- http://augusta.skipthegames.com/fema...t/206606860626...
Fort Worth- http://south-dallas-ft-worth.skipthe. T /206606860626.
Columbia- http://columbia.skipthegames.com/fem...r/799616549440.
Orlando- http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...t/206606860626.
Stay safe,
Rio.
-
09-08-19 06:57 #10260Senior Member

Posts: 74This has been happening to me too on my phone as well. I think its the new ads, but I could be wrong. They're animated ones so maybe they take up more computing power on the phone. Anyone know how to fix this?
Originally Posted by Elysium
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-19 22:47 #10259Senior Member

Posts: 878Patopezole
I take 2 when I take the v. Works good, I used to use Mylanta but these are way better. Just tell the doctor you have frequent heart burn and tell him that was reccomended to you by a nurse friend. My wife is a nurse and she writes me those for my heart burn LOL. They are cheap. I think 90 only cost like $10. That's what they cost me anyway LOL. My wife gets a special price from the pharmacy. They work good though. I used to have all kinds of issues when I took my v's but nothing at all now.
Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-19 20:37 #10258Senior Member

Posts: 11508
Damn man, the max I've ever taken at once is 5 and that makes me all flush and does mess up my stomach too. You take that patopezole after your done with deeds or right after you take the vitamin V?
Originally Posted by Dugglc
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-19 19:12 #10257Senior Member

Posts: 61E D and older Mongers
Has any one ever tried a hollow strap on for men. If yes how did the provider react (like or dis like) Also of there are any providers that may read this would you be ok with this any in put would be great TY. Be safe TD.
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-19 11:14 #10256Senior Member

Posts: 948I'm a big proponent of vibrating cock rings. I currently have two in my monger bag that I use occasionally, got them both from Fairvilla. In my experience less is more with these things. By that I mean the simpler, smaller, lighter, cheaper one I have is FAR superior for fucking than the more complex, larger, heavier, expensive one.
Originally Posted by OliverOil
[View Original Post]
M1L in particular seems to really enjoy the smaller one and will sometimes pull it out of my monger bag on her own for us to use. I used it with her this week and things went VERY well for both of us. Only problem is the batteries are hard to find and are only good for a session or two. Not sure what brand / model it is.
The expensive one I have is the "Mio" made by Je Joue who also makes the Mimi clit vibrator (which I highly recommend, gets EVERY chick off I've used it on in just a few min). Just like the Mimi, the Mio cock ring is super high quality and rechargeable. It also has the exact same selection of vibration speeds and patterns as the Mimi. But that's also the problem, it's just a little too big, heavy, and complex to the point where it gets in the way of fucking. It's almost like they took the Mimi, made it just a bit smaller, and put a hole in it for your cock. Every chick I've used the Mio and Mimi with prefer them set to the steady pattern at the fastest speed so the extra features of the Mio cock ring are overkill. However, the Mio is very good for augmenting your pleasure during a dedicated BBBJ / hand job.
The Giddy looks very light weight and simple which I like. I know it's designed for ED but the ridged one might be a great little sex toy for enhancing the pleasure of both parties. Someone should get one and report back. I might ask Santa to get me one for a stocking stuffer this Xmas, LOL
SYM













Reply With Quote





