Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10287

    How?

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGreek  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she is on Seeking Arrangements.

    Can probably be had for a cheaper rate.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/79bcd...f-39762954524e
    How does one go about using availability on SA to get a better deal? Do they list under a diff # there?

  2. #10286

    NG Girls

    Anyone know who the current NG girls and and how to contact them?

    Thanks in advance.

    Goat.

  3. #10285
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoKid5  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a tranny.
    I got that vibe too. Something odd going on there.

  4. #10284

    Gia?

    Hello fellow hobbyists, this girl has been on my radar for a while now, but I can't find much on her. I tried searching here with her name and number, but nothing came up. If anyone has any info on her, I would appreciate any intel.

    Thanks.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...545/2242497439

  5. #10283

    Aloft Downtown

    Fellow monger coming in from NC. Any recommendations on a solid provider that allows BBBJ? Younger, small waist, thick ass a plus! Thanks gents! PM me with recommendations.

  6. #10282
    Quote Originally Posted by JJames2011  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/jackie-141

    I'm pretty sure I've seen her pics somewhere before.

    Thinking of pulling the trigger on her.

    Thanks.
    Looks like a tranny.

  7. #10281

    Jackie on tryst. Any intel?

    https://tryst.link/escort/jackie-141

    I'm pretty sure I've seen her pics somewhere before.

    Thinking of pulling the trigger on her.

    Thanks.

  8. #10280
    Quote Originally Posted by Trogon  [View Original Post]
    WTF.

    Finally got on this site. Unbelievable major GPS.

    In a min I saw 3 ladies I've seen for 1/3 of what they stated o this site and 5 who I never pulled the trigger that asked for a lot less.

    Bring back CL.
    It's eros 2. 0 and apparently they are trying to transition to a paid site too.

  9. #10279

    Tryst

    WTF.

    Finally got on this site. Unbelievable major GPS.

    In a min I saw 3 ladies I've seen for 1/3 of what they stated o this site and 5 who I never pulled the trigger that asked for a lot less.

    Bring back CL.

  10. #10278
    https://edenofchicago.weebly.com/sto..._Products.html

    Anyone seen Eden in Frankin Park?

    Looks? Service?

  11. #10277
    Pimp, Promoter or Manager


    Posts: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by Erasure773  [View Original Post]
    Been in search of for quite sometime in Chicago. Any one have a solid referral? Please share or send me a PM. Thanks.
    Hit me up.

  12. #10276
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper672  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/clementine-275

    Saw her and am looking into setting up an appointment, but I was wondering if anyone had intel / experience they'd like to share.
    Looks like she is on Seeking Arrangements.

    Can probably be had for a cheaper rate.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/79bcd...f-39762954524e

  13. #10275
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilMendel  [View Original Post]
    Can someone post the contact info. For Jen Wild. Sometimes goes by Kat in Woodstock.

    Lost the info. And just hard to find it.

    Thanks guys.
    Sent to your PM but not sure she is active right now.

  14. #10274
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGreek  [View Original Post]
    Didn't she also go by the name Femcar and show up at adult theaters for free gangbangers?
    Yes, she did. She was a frequent visitor to ole CT's in Gary. Then she started going to the less sleazy 15th Ave Bookstore.

  15. #10273
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Bebe Doll Prices

    Quote Originally Posted by Aman123  [View Original Post]
    She was 400 hr back in 2017.
    If this is her current rate I'll take a pass and stay with my younger play pen.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape