Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9541
    Quote Originally Posted by Bawall69  [View Original Post]
    I disagree, she has some anxiety issues that make meeting her harder than it should be, but once you are actually with her she is nothing short of amazing! If you have to have big breasts look elsewhere, but for a man who loves petite girls she is one of my atf.
    Can you provide a link? The one originally posted was removed from the website.

  2. #9540

    Riri

    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop143  [View Original Post]
    "I'm RiRi, and I approved this message.
    I disagree, she has some anxiety issues that make meeting her harder than it should be, but once you are actually with her she is nothing short of amazing! If you have to have big breasts look elsewhere, but for a man who loves petite girls she is one of my atf.

  3. #9539

    Any reviews on ebony chick that goes by the name Monroe

    Hi Guys,

    Anybody has reviews on this girl. She seems so bad ass! I'm really interested in seeing her. Thanks in advance.

    https://blackdynomite.com.atlanta.li...post/36930898/

    https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/706-318-7964

  4. #9538
    Senior Member


    Posts: 308

    Price for Passion

    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyWood  [View Original Post]
    Curious to get thoughts on your lines around pricing. I've been thinking about this lately since I'm debating if I want to do another meeting with Krystal in Dville. The ticket of $300 for the hour is steep. Comparing to other providers on Eros I'm just not sure she's worth the price based on appearance anyway. She was accommodating but didn't seem really passionate. May just be her personality.

    I've found hours with Sally to be more memorable for much less. I say all that to say how likely is it from your experience that a provider will be more passionate with a client in later visits?
    How likely is it from your experience that a provider will be more passionate with a client in later visits? A 2nd visit is sure to provide less anxiety for both parties. Will less anxiety create more passion? Perhaps! My regular "go to provider" I have seen her for over 2 1/5 years. There is NO anxiety / nervousness between us, which leads to uninhibited encounters. We can explore anything, but I think we both draw the line at true passion. We can act passionate, but both of us are not looking for anything but sexual fun without restraint.

  5. #9537

    Not bad at all

    Quote Originally Posted by StewPitt  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got any info on Sherry. She's been around a while. I texted her and she's in Smyrna. Just check in to see if anybody had any dealings with her. Thanks in advance.

    https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/770-875-3197
    Not a bad set of tits for an older woman. I'd be curious too.

  6. #9536

    Thanks HighFlyer!

    Quote Originally Posted by HighFlyer21  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.atlanta....36554602/Vixen

    I saw her today. Gents, def worth the price of admission. Beautiful, friendly, regular girl. No hang ups or drama at all. Well proportioned. Beautiful eyes and smile. Very enjoyable GFE session. Highly recommend.
    You have always given great references and recommendations! I will make it a point to connect with Jessica next time I'm in town.

  7. #9535

    Passion. . .

    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyWood  [View Original Post]
    Curious to get thoughts on your lines around pricing. I've been thinking about this lately since I'm debating if I want to do another meeting with Krystal in Dville. The ticket of $300 for the hour is steep. Comparing to other providers on Eros I'm just not sure she's worth the price based on appearance anyway. She was accommodating but didn't seem really passionate. May just be her personality.

    I've found hours with Sally to be more memorable for much less. I say all that to say how likely is it from your experience that a provider will be more passionate with a client in later visits?
    For my money, anybody over 300 should be faking passion pretty well. I don't expect GFE for a businesslike BJ or qv. But for 300-350/ h I expect: GFE, a nice body, lingerie, and convincing grunts and moans. YMMV indeed. And hey if you're getting what you need for $100-150 then kudos.

  8. #9534

    Price to play

    Curious to get thoughts on your lines around pricing. I've been thinking about this lately since I'm debating if I want to do another meeting with Krystal in Dville. The ticket of $300 for the hour is steep. Comparing to other providers on Eros I'm just not sure she's worth the price based on appearance anyway. She was accommodating but didn't seem really passionate. May just be her personality.

    I've found hours with Sally to be more memorable for much less. I say all that to say how likely is it from your experience that a provider will be more passionate with a client in later visits?

  9. #9533

    Blair

    Trying to reconnect with her but lost her number. She is from TN and stays in the Smyrna area. Can someone please pm me her number if you have it. Thanks.

  10. #9532

    This Message Brought To You By

    Quote Originally Posted by BMonater19  [View Original Post]
    I go see Riri for the second time this week! I must say it just gets better and better every time. Completely worth the hour drive! I would recommend her to anyone around the area or close to it anyways. She had some issues by other reviews I read but whatever they were they aren't anymore. She's about the only full service provider I've met who doesn't watch the clock or makes you feel as if she just wants your money. I feel relaxed and comfortable with her reassurance of my safety. Give her another shot guys! You won't regret you did.
    "I'm RiRi, and I approved this message.

  11. #9531

    Sherry

    Anybody got any info on Sherry. She's been around a while. I texted her and she's in Smyrna. Just check in to see if anybody had any dealings with her. Thanks in advance.

    https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/770-875-3197

  12. #9530

    Arianna has taken over Calhoun!

    I go see Riri for the second time this week! I must say it just gets better and better every time. Completely worth the hour drive! I would recommend her to anyone around the area or close to it anyways. She had some issues by other reviews I read but whatever they were they aren't anymore. She's about the only full service provider I've met who doesn't watch the clock or makes you feel as if she just wants your money. I feel relaxed and comfortable with her reassurance of my safety. Give her another shot guys! You won't regret you did.

  13. #9529
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo75  [View Original Post]
    Smh. Use reverse image search that's another IG models stolen photos. Also consecutive glowing reviews on a 3rd party site from fresh accounts, is a major red flag -if the 50% in advance donation didn't already set off your spidey sense-.
    Hahahaha. Yep.

  14. #9528

    Ginger

    BBFS. Really? That surprises me. She had good reviews on EB, and none of them mention that. She was with LS&S briefly before the bust. I've texted her before but didn't get a response. Glad to hear I made a decent decision not to follow up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Atlantan  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a while ago. GFE, BBFS, decent experience.

    Won't repeat because I didn't like her look too much. She's tall, and a little too chunky for me.

    She also seems a little ghetto.

    Good luck and happy hunting.

  15. #9527

    Sansa stark

    Quote Originally Posted by Atlantan  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a while ago. GFE, BBFS, decent experience.

    Won't repeat because I didn't like her look too much. She's tall, and a little too chunky for me.

    She also seems a little ghetto.

    Good luck and happy hunting.
    Oh yes she looks like tall and big like a Sansa stark as Games of thrones LOL.

    Does she also live in Motel?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape