Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,261 to 10,275 of 13311
-
09-10-19 05:31 #3051Senior Member

Posts: 259Break
Well after my most recent experience I believe that I'll be taking a break or getting out of the hobby. For some reason I'm not able to get the link to work. The lady's number starts with a 704. She does post on art but mainly on alligator. Her pics look likes she's Hispanic but she's actually black. Since she wasn't the girl in the pics and she gave me the wrong room number I just decided to leave. She did not not like that and decided to follow me and video record me. She followed me to my car and she did get my tag. She also threatened me wanting the donations agreed upon. Luckily nothing through text. My number use to be for some business and she was threatening to show up there if I didn't pay her. I told her if she did then I would she her for trying to blackmail me for extortion. I don't work at the place she thinks I do LOL. I blocked her after thay. I know I shouldn't be using my real number and now I recently won't be. I'm either taking a long break or getting out now. Stay safe yall.
-
09-09-19 21:46 #3050Senior Member

Posts: 481Stella and Aubree
Hello All,
That is about what I figured. I figured that Stella was real and legit. I just had a feeling that she was. I guess after you have been doing this for awhile like some of us. You just get a certain feeling about some of our lady friends.
I had no idea that she was friends with Aubree. I have seen Aubree myself on and off over the years. She is a pretty young lady with a great little petite spinner body, but she is not GFE. I quit messing with her because her kitty had a terrible odor to it the last couple of times that I saw her.
Anyway, thanks to all for the feedback. Stay safe all!
Thanks,
ABC
-
09-09-19 19:27 #3049Regular Member

Posts: 10No-Go From Me
Tried to get something set up with this provider: http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/889337446306.
I saw a good review recently so I figured I'd give it a go. She provided a time she would be ready. Once that time came, she started asking for pics, not sure why.
Gave me bad vibes. Might just want to make sure an ogre isn't coming to visit. But still.
YMMV.
-
09-09-19 18:52 #3048Regular Member

Posts: 10Stella
I've seen her a few times. She's real and legit. She looks exactly like her pictures. Very accommodating. I haven't had any issues with her and will see her again.
Originally Posted by ABC1721
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-19 18:28 #3047Senior Member

Posts: 224Stella
She was working with Aubree for a little while. I know this because I went to see her, and Stella was there. They offered 2 girl, but I passed since I was not aware. So I am not sure of her performance.
Originally Posted by ABC1721
[View Original Post]
RM.
-
09-09-19 17:45 #3046Senior Member

Posts: 481Stella
Hello Everyone,
Does anyone know anything about this one? I think she has been advertising for awhile now. My guess is that she is real and legit, but don't know anything about her.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/765666615968
Stay safe all!
Thanks,
ABC
-
09-09-19 17:38 #3045Senior Member

Posts: 481Ella
Hello All,
Originally Posted by Vocable
[View Original Post]
Yep, that is her! Her visit with her uncle must be over with.
Stay safe all!
Thanks,
ABC
-
09-09-19 14:11 #3044Regular Member

Posts: 12Asking
Anyone know this girl? Looks good and close. Damage?
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...r/86522783075
-
09-09-19 12:57 #3043Senior Member

Posts: 136Ella returns
Just noticed a familiar photo.
Originally Posted by JimboA
[View Original Post]
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/688853052960
-
09-09-19 11:35 #3042Senior Member

Posts: 92Any info?
Has anyone have any info on her?
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/067784536619
I know she is legit. And she is new to this. Started about 4 months back I think. I talked with her when she first started. And she send me some pics. So I know they are real, bt not sure how old they were. We never got to meet though. She used to be in easily bt now moved to Greenville. Just wanted to check if anyone has seen her and if so hows her performance are? Before I make the long trip to Greenville thanks in advance. Happy hunting.
-
09-08-19 16:47 #3041Senior Member

Posts: 130Awesome
Thanks OT!
Originally Posted by OldTiger
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-19 11:42 #3040Senior Member

Posts: 650Think she's fake or at least some pics are fake
I researched her lightly a while ago. Here's why I think she's at least using fake pics and maybe even a scammer.
Originally Posted by MagicStixx
[View Original Post]
Do a google image search on the pic where she's cropping out part of her face (common method for those using fake pics vs just covering part of their face or turning their head for real providers simply trying to hide their face). You find several STG ads including this one from last November (another fishy sign, since most real providers delete their old ads, especially when they move around while scammers tend to keep their ads up until they expire):
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/709362951395
Now do a google image search on the new, first pic and you find this match:
https://escortalligator.com.portland...post/26489924/
Now she's 5 years older almost a year ago, different name / phone number with more pics and on the other side of the country in Portland. I could probably go a lot further with this analysis since there are now way more pics from this ad but I think you see my point; it's unlikely this is a real provider but at the very least she's not using her own pics. I put more details showing what I did than normal so some of you can use these techniques to weed out the fakes on your own.
-
09-07-19 10:20 #3039Senior Member

Posts: 1206The Return of Lexi: The Cougar Humps Back
Sadly I don't have time for a full-on witty, themed report. But Sexi Lexi or however it's spelled has returned to our town for a spell and I saw her again this week. She still looks good. Still thick. Still fun. Not GFE unfortunately but if you need a beachy cougar to wear you out, she'll do it for a benny. Them thighs, yall. That azz. Hgnnn. We don't have many legit non-addicts here. She's a safe & fun choice.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...i/393926567122
-
09-07-19 10:19 #3038Regular Member

Posts: 10I fully agree. She used to be a dancer in one of the club in Greenville and she used to be more beautiful. Now she has put in some weight but still she takes care of her body, no baby damage. She is not GFE and fully covered. She doesn't get involved in the act which is a total bummer. She is a heavy smoker but she is real BTW. I have 3 visits so far and she is improving a bit.
Originally Posted by TheBlueVibes
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-19 07:57 #3037Regular Member

Posts: 17Kelly
Saw kelly a couple months ago. She is completely held together by her outfit. It was literally quite gross when she takes them off. Overall she was unenthusiastic and not Iin One of those cute outfits when I saw her, just a t-shirt. It was hard to preform. Haven't been back.
Originally Posted by OldTiger
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





