Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6038
    Fake ads in NYC all over.

    Quote Originally Posted by Danielh  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    I'm getting ready to TOFTT. Anyone previously experienced or am I the (un) lucky one?

  2. #6037
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielh  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    I'm getting ready to TOFTT. Anyone previously experienced or am I the (un) lucky one?
    You might be more effective in your quest if you post the link.

  3. #6036

    Selene advertises nuru as one of her services

    Quote Originally Posted by TPAMonger  [View Original Post]
    Some girls at the Ritz do, Gabie I think. Check their twitter or site.

    https://twitter.com/FLRelaxation
    I checked out FL Relaxation's website.

    And Selene was the only one listing Nuru as one of the services. Selene has been reviewed here.

  4. #6035

    Chanel

    Anyone have any intel on this one?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7865307116/1

  5. #6034

    Anyone try?

    Gentlemen,

    I'm getting ready to TOFTT. Anyone previously experienced or am I the (un) lucky one?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20190907-194732_Chrome.jpg‎  

  6. #6033
    Quote Originally Posted by Tattoo47  [View Original Post]
    Some of the pics looks like she was pregnant.
    Back in early to mid summer she was. Not sure now though.

  7. #6032

    Ashley Nowatney

    So I took the long drive to she Ashley. What can I say that hasn't already been said. Definitely not a clock watcher. Incredible bod for not a gym person. Had her cat ears on when we met. They never came off. She really seems to enjoy company and is so friendly YMMV.

    P.S. She knows everyone in the area and will introduce you just like a friend would. Cool girl.

  8. #6031

    Real and well worth the time

    http://tampa.skipthegames.com/female...t/219900645629

    I went to meet her a few days ago. We had talked a little over text. Got to where she was at and whoa I was surprised she matches her look dead on and that body was amazing for someone small. Started of slow didn't feel rushed she made sure you enjoyed every minute. Going back again in a few days.

  9. #6030
    Quote Originally Posted by Dank311  [View Original Post]
    1) does she look like her pics on EB?

    2) does she have all her teeth?

    3) is she on anything?
    Michelle - https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...008/8133629604.

  10. #6029

    Marissa

    Quote Originally Posted by LittlePapi69  [View Original Post]
    Some of the pics looks like she was pregnant.

  11. #6028

    Text first.

    Quote Originally Posted by NeeditWantit  [View Original Post]
    I think the link is dead. Got a working one?
    813-xxx-9415. Near Busch Gardens.

  12. #6027
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullspit  [View Original Post]
    I agree with commando. I've seen her before and after her extended vacation. She was below average before due to her attitude. But now I've seen her 3 times and all great. I like her body and really sexy. I recommend.
    1) does she look like her pics on EB?

    2) does she have all her teeth?

    3) is she on anything?

  13. #6026

  14. #6025

    Escort Alligator

    Quote Originally Posted by TinyTatLover  [View Original Post]
    Is everyone else getting illicit links to eros.com whenever clicking on Escortalligator links?
    You've been banned. Create a new account using a different web browser.

  15. #6024

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aibhne27  [View Original Post]
    Megan is new to industry, and probably will leave as soon as back on her feet. Very thin, about 5'9, pretty, decent girl. Shaved her head a couple weeks ago so doo rag pic is accurate. No incall so usually a car date, BBFS for $20 extra available; she's a swallower!. Tight & takes direction but doesn't like DATY / foreplay much so a bit rushed. Treat her well as she is very normal, MILF next door type just going through a tough time. Definitely worth your time.
    I think the link is dead. Got a working one?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape