Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13904

    Too much risk

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyDon  [View Original Post]
    I stopped in at CC the other day as I was in the area. Taken to a room and I asked who was working. Mama relpied with the standard "don't worry, me bring nice girl for you!" Ok, whatever. I gave her my 80 and proceeded to undress. Knock at the door and in comes Bullwinkle. Damn guys, this chick was a moose! Sorry, no, nope. I asked who else was working and was told no one. Mama came back to ask what was wrong, I just had to ask her if she ever looked at the girl she sent in. I hate to be mean. I am not the prize bull at the rodeo but if you are buying fruit at the grocery store, it has to be presentable and edible. She was neither. Mama needs to look for new talent.
    This is the biggest reason I tend to stay away from AMPs. There is too much risk in getting a girl like Bullwinkle. I have had a few bigger girls in my day but no one so gross that I had to walk away. I rather stick with the tried and true K-agencies or the Chinese joints. You're pretty much guaranteed to get a young, slim, fit, attractive girl every time.

  2. #13903
    Quote Originally Posted by Latinalova  [View Original Post]
    I went here and the place smells like LE. Church type services on the same floor. A lot of empty rooms in the hallway where they could set up a possible sting scenario. No signs of extra on flip yet they do just enough to your backside to make you want to offer when you're flipped. The history of Mont. Cnty told me not to try anything.

    FHOH is pricey (basically a monopoly situation) but a safer and closer option.

    Good Luck.
    How is $60 for FS pricey? I think they are best deal around.

  3. #13902
    Couldn't state it any better. I was very pleased with her appearance and the pics are almost spot on.

    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    Some of the women who work with KK use real pics but others don't for privacy reasons. But they do a pretty good job of selecting photos which reflect the build and appearance of the actual provider, IME. I've never been disappointed and, in the case of some (ex. Mint) the real woman is better than the ad.

  4. #13901

    Panda

    Quote Originally Posted by DougMap  [View Original Post]
    I have been there twice. Seems legit. Didn't ask tho and wasn't offered either.
    Well I saw the post aboit panda and decided to check it out. Like I said I had been there twice and then twice more while busy so figured they were legit. Well went today there was only one mt working. She did a great massage with a nice tease and a great HE wants me to come back I think this place is legit most of time bymmv depending on time busy or not etc. 60 for 60 minutes 90 for 90 minutes standard nova standard tip.

  5. #13900

    CC Wellness

    I stopped in at CC the other day as I was in the area. Taken to a room and I asked who was working. Mama relpied with the standard "don't worry, me bring nice girl for you!" Ok, whatever. I gave her my 80 and proceeded to undress. Knock at the door and in comes Bullwinkle. Damn guys, this chick was a moose! Sorry, no, nope. I asked who else was working and was told no one. Mama came back to ask what was wrong, I just had to ask her if she ever looked at the girl she sent in. I hate to be mean. I am not the prize bull at the rodeo but if you are buying fruit at the grocery store, it has to be presentable and edible. She was neither. Mama needs to look for new talent.

  6. #13899

    Panda

    Quote Originally Posted by StoopDown  [View Original Post]
    Out with the SO and noticed Panda Massage (near Old Bridge and PW Pkwy). My spidey-sense has me thinking it may belong here (10-10 hours, neon signs and papered windows). Just wondering if anyone had intel.

    BSOT.

    Stoop.
    I have been there twice. Seems legit. Didn't ask tho and wasn't offered either.

  7. #13898

    Becka-Bad Memory

    https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/95-b...vibes-22864779

    I saw Becka a few years ago. She was at a house somewhere down in the Quantico area. That's not her in the photo. She's actually an early middle aged AA woman about 5'4" with a prominent belly and not much in the way of service. The spare massage table was in a cold basement but I don't remember if she had a shower. She was a bit on the controlling side too. Just keep motoring on down to F-burg if you were considering this one.

  8. #13897
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by OldTimeAmpLvr  [View Original Post]
    Same experience but got the BBBJ what she is really good at. I will not repeat.
    Just wondering what the total damage was for the massage (one hour?) and oral finish.

  9. #13896

    Careful / don't do it

    Quote Originally Posted by Soco21  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone noticed the Latin spa add in DC section? I might just have tftt this weekend.
    I went here and the place smells like LE. Church type services on the same floor. A lot of empty rooms in the hallway where they could set up a possible sting scenario. No signs of extra on flip yet they do just enough to your backside to make you want to offer when you're flipped. The history of Mont. Cnty told me not to try anything.

    FHOH is pricey (basically a monopoly situation) but a safer and closer option.

    Good Luck.

  10. #13895

    Meena update?

    Fellas, has anyone been able to get in touch with Meena lately?

  11. #13894
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesChris  [View Original Post]
    Definitely not even close to none of the pics in any of those links. She's a heavy set "middle eastern" looking woman in her 40/50's. Big boobs that she let me play with. Some FIV action. She did a good.

    Job teasing me with an almost BJ that she never did. She did a pretty good massage though. She will.

    Let her fingers roam if you don't stop her. I won't repeat but I could see some guys enjoying her maybe. If you like the big woman type that gives a decent massage.
    Same experience but got the BBBJ what she is really good at. I will not repeat.

  12. #13893

    Annie

    The pics are very close I saw her and had a great time she is quite the pleasure!!

  13. #13892

    Nuru

    Decided I wanted a NURU massage for the first time.

    Apt in ffx. Won't regret will repeat. Second time using this service with this new girl and I cannot complain.

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...a/9173054.html

  14. #13891

    I have been there. It was ok not great.

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpForever  [View Original Post]
    After a long road trip, had to stop at Costco for gas so decided to get some of the stiffness out and walked across the rod to Z & why. Had Lisa (seems every girl I've had there is named Lisa). Cute enough. Good massage with lost of OTC roaming (including between legs) and reach under. On the flip, standard HE. Overall, average visit.
    I think that's the spa where some guy went in off the street and tried grabbing a MT law enforcement arrested the. I think that's the one tho.

  15. #13890
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991
    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    I'd say the pix aren't really her, because image search brings up someone named Maruko.

    https://gorzavel.com/u/maruko_155
    Some of the women who work with KK use real pics but others don't for privacy reasons. But they do a pretty good job of selecting photos which reflect the build and appearance of the actual provider, IME. I've never been disappointed and, in the case of some (ex. Mint) the real woman is better than the ad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape