Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 835 of 979 FirstFirst ... 335 735 785 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 885 935 ... LastLast
Results 12,511 to 12,525 of 14678
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2168

    Aria the unicorn

    https://independent.com.tampa.listcr...post/36994490/

    Spent some time with this one this afternoon.

    It is her in the pics but they are extremely filtered.

    Def not what you are going to get.

    She has a great body though.

    Got inside and noticed all the blisters and rashes so I settled on just a CBJ. Don't think I would have taken BBBJ if it was offered.

    She was really paranoid and wired the whole time.

    Most likely from the candy usage.

    Was not comfortable at all.

    Will not repeat.

    Be careful out there.

  2. #2167
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4911

    Pass is good

    Quote Originally Posted by NevauMind  [View Original Post]
    But immediately after I parked and she gave the room number, I watched as some dude used the key card to enter the room. I texted and asked her about it. She stated it was her "brother" and is harmless. I did not visit, but I did see her poke her head out of the room and it does look like her in the pictures.
    I don't blame you.

  3. #2166

    Felicia

    Quote Originally Posted by TailSct  [View Original Post]
    Need some help guys. I'm pretty sure that this gal is legit but any help would be appreciated. I set up a meeting for tomorrow afternoon with her and possibly her girlfriend for the half. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...411/8137302558 If the link vets broken up, the number is at the end. Here's her friend. I got an error saying that the upload was too large to process. Anyway, hopefully One of you guys have at least seen the girl in the link. Thanks!
    The girl in the ad at that link has had a few names (Destiny / Lushis Lucy), and has been known to hang with some pretty sketchy girls. I think she's been out of action for a couple of years. Probably legit, but, YMMV.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...165/7273797942
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails b889ba7b84bc9ab099c4574865f3eed5_f.jpg‎   b866ea7470a183cb2ce9d6a05a468534_f.jpg‎  

  4. #2165

    Tried to see her

    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa30  [View Original Post]
    2 different numbers but 2 of essentially the same ads. Both have reviews (but who knows on this site), so it has me cautiously curious. That azz though. Anyone try her? https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...307/4843021597.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...968/7274308501
    But immediately after I parked and she gave the room number, I watched as some dude used the key card to enter the room. I texted and asked her about it. She stated it was her "brother" and is harmless. I did not visit, but I did see her poke her head out of the room and it does look like her in the pictures.

  5. #2164

    Two Girl Special

    Need some help guys. I'm pretty sure that this gal is legit but any help would be appreciated. I set up a meeting for tomorrow afternoon with her and possibly her girlfriend for the half. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...411/8137302558 If the link vets broken up, the number is at the end. Here's her friend. I got an error saying that the upload was too large to process. Anyway, hopefully One of you guys have at least seen the girl in the link. Thanks!

  6. #2163

    Clearwater Girl

    2 different numbers but 2 of essentially the same ads. Both have reviews (but who knows on this site), so it has me cautiously curious. That azz though. Anyone try her? https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...307/4843021597.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...968/7274308501

  7. #2162

    That's the Leah I mentioned.


  8. #2161

    Leah??

    Quote Originally Posted by Craps7  [View Original Post]
    I just posted this in Pasco, but highly recommend if your travels take you there or even for a special trip.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...45777&posted=1#post4445777.
    Is this the one?

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li.../36913939/Leah#.

  9. #2160

    Leah is worth a drive!

    I spent last Saturday afternoon with Leah. Even when you say you need a break, she keeps working. 😉.

    Takes directions well, and very much a sub with that GFE feel. Concur with linked review.

    Quote Originally Posted by Craps7  [View Original Post]
    I just posted this in Pasco, but highly recommend if your travels take you there or even for a special trip.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...45777&posted=1#post4445777.

  10. #2159

    Leah in Pasco real deal and some

    I just posted this in Pasco, but highly recommend if your travels take you there or even for a special trip.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...45777&posted=1#post4445777.

  11. #2158

    Scammer

    Pasco side of this board has her flagged as a long time scammer.

    Quote Originally Posted by SouperMan  [View Original Post]

  12. #2157

  13. #2156
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    Is there an ad or link.
    That has to be Body slide Jessy, she's fun.

  14. #2155

    I know she's in pasco now but did anyone try her when she was here?


  15. #2154

    Bella in Seminole

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyes1  [View Original Post]
    I had an awful headache this afternoon. I was near Bella in Seminole. Amazing relief. I was only able to spend a small amount of time with her so only sought head therapy. Absolutely amazing job, pure relaxation with not a drop wasted. Great friendly personality, safe secure in call location. Treat her right!

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...93788/Seminole
    Had the same exact session. Convenient, right near Seminole Mall. Definitely repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape