Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 17,776 to 17,790 of 28087
-
09-09-19 12:08 #10312Regular Member

Posts: 5Recommendations for a newbie
Let me start off by saying I'm in Oceanside and after lurking a bit I've got the feeling Oceanside is a bit dead. I have only experienced two AMPs. (One 40/40 in downtown Oceanside and the self service above Rookies). I'd love to find something a little more involved I guess and with prettier girls. Any advice would be great including recommendations or just standard operating procedures because both times I've went I'm nervous as hell and a stuttering mess. Thanks all!
-
09-09-19 00:22 #10311Senior Member

Posts: 204Pine
I went around 8 pm on Sat and noticed the lights off and no one was home. Not sure if they are closed or all of the talent decided to go home early. I ended up at China and it was a 50-60 years old gave decent massage and HJ just couldn't get off and just left. . 8 damage and would not repeat. If anyone has any other locations for FS, then I'm all ears or try again later to research more places that haven't went out of business.
-
09-08-19 20:56 #10310Senior Member

Posts: 116I saw Bobbie last Monday. Just as gorgeous and awesome as ever.
Originally Posted by Jaysd80
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-19 18:31 #10309Senior Member

Posts: 75Yeah I think Mimi Spa closed down. I was cruising along ECB and can't find it anymore. I had Linda before and she was pretty hot Korean. Anyone knows where she is now?
Originally Posted by Spartan94
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-19 18:15 #10308Senior Member

Posts: 134Same as always
I was there a couple weeks ago. 60/140.
Originally Posted by CapitanWoody
[View Original Post]
I drew a girl named Summer. 25-30 years old. Petite with HUGE titties. Let me do what I wanted and try multiple positions. All covered. Not beautiful but Siebers cute. She was young with a smoking body. It was fun.
-
09-08-19 14:09 #10307Senior Member

Posts: 89Close By Options
No clue about your question. Similar and close by are Anna Spa, Green Spa. Also Osaka near Adams.
Originally Posted by Spartan94
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-19 00:58 #10306Senior Member

Posts: 42Mimi Spa
Anyone know why Mimi Spa on El Cajon Blvd closed down? That was my go to place for shower w / massage.
Spartan.
-
09-07-19 11:23 #10305Regular Member

Posts: 9Mary
The ladies at Asian Angel (at least Mary, but same person running the show) are doing outcall to hotels only. They have a website that is easy to find with google if you search outcall fbsm and maybe Asian.
Originally Posted by AmpsPlus
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-19 22:09 #10304Regular Member

Posts: 3How about Linda and\or of course, the legendary Mary?
Originally Posted by WTF2020
[View Original Post]
Thank You.
-
09-06-19 14:48 #10303Senior Member

Posts: 34Coco took a little piece of my heart with her when she left xD.
Originally Posted by Jaysd80
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-19 03:17 #10302Senior Member

Posts: 75I thought she is late 20's because I asked how old is she then she said she is 28. Maybe different Bobbie?
Originally Posted by Jaysd80
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-19 02:30 #10301Senior Member

Posts: 284Thanks for clearing that up.
Originally Posted by FromNowOn
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-19 02:28 #10300Senior Member

Posts: 284Thanks for the info
Thanks for sharing. I guess I'll stay away from there for now.
Originally Posted by RimJim
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-19 02:04 #10299Banned Member

Posts: 90I haven't been there in awhile but I know Bobbie is a veteran provider there and she isn's late 20's. She more late 30's and early 40's.
Originally Posted by IsBarkley
[View Original Post]
One of my ATF that use to work there a few years ago before the spa changed to it's current name was a Thai spinner girl named Coco. I know other senior members remember and know who I'm talking about.
-
09-05-19 21:18 #10298Senior Member

Posts: 32Angela's
Anybody been to Angela's Massage on Mission Gorge Rd (formerly Macau / Shanghai)? Looking for reports since the name change.












Reply With Quote






