Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,281 to 8,295 of 9921
-
09-05-19 20:59 #1641Senior Member

Posts: 264Loa
http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...n/906222937533
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-19 17:43 #1640Regular Member

Posts: 17Lucy the bombshell
I saw that too. In general I am always cautious when the girl is not taking her own picture. After all, who IS behind the camera? LOL.
Originally Posted by CarGuy1992
[View Original Post]
Anyhow if all the people hanging around outside wasn't bad enough. That guy literally driving around at 2 mph taking pics of people on his cellphone was simply crazy.
I mean he didn't look like a cop but WTF was he doing?
-
09-05-19 16:51 #1639Senior Member

Posts: 768Got a link?
Originally Posted by CumminsForLife
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-19 13:19 #1638Senior Member

Posts: 65Not bad
Not to bad seen her a lot of times many years ago. Fake tits / ass for sure late 40's not bad at all I would go for it.
Originally Posted by WantCash
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-19 13:06 #1637Senior Member

Posts: 65Looking for Info?
http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...a/545607397196
Anyone seen her?
-
09-05-19 11:53 #1636Senior Member

Posts: 768Any info?
100 qv 140 hh 220 hr. I believe she was roomies with the famous Stella at one time. Located on back side of Vernon Hill towards Walmart. Disappeared for awhile.
http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...i/367533192716
-
09-05-19 11:23 #1635Senior Member

Posts: 65Anyone seen them?
-
09-05-19 11:21 #1634Senior Member

Posts: 65Anyone seen them?
Has anyone seen either of these girls.
http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...n/717708888654
http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...a/545607397196
http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...s/094400070123
-
09-05-19 10:33 #1633Senior Member

Posts: 27If you look closely in the pictures you'll see ESPN on in the background idk about you but that tells me a guy is in the room w her possibly a pimp? YMMV.
Originally Posted by MudMann21
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-19 05:59 #1632Senior Member

Posts: 115Lucy the bombshell
The way her ads are written told me she didn't write them. She seems to be 1 of several working girls at that infamous locale working under a certain big fat black guy's thumb. Been to that QI several times with no problems, but I am very cautious. And I too have bailed once before because the spidey senses kicked in!
Originally Posted by Seeker2019
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-19 00:05 #1631Senior Member

Posts: 475Goddamn I miss Room Service.
Originally Posted by IammeIam
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 21:05 #1630Senior Member

Posts: 184Thanks a lot for the info. Looks like a dodged a major bullet.
Originally Posted by Nsabcs
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 18:23 #1629Regular Member

Posts: 17Lucy
http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...l/180155198601
Txt with her reveals she was staying at a certain hotel by Oriole st. We all know that place is a nightmare. But. She seems very nice and reasonable via txt. I can handle myself so. Little head takes over and I go.
I get to the place and WTF. People everywhere outside hanging around. No discretion here. I am on high alert. She tells me to meet at certain door instead of giving room number. Seems odd, but whatever. Then and I kid you not some dude is driving aroung taking pics of people on his cell phone. F that. Big head engages and I bail. Let her know, she wasn't an ass about it. She just thought I was overly paranoid. I'd try again maybe if she had better place.
-
09-04-19 17:19 #1628Senior Member

Posts: 108I haven't seen Colleen Rose but I did used to see Tara Kennedy, back before she was known as such. Typical $300, then she started offering "PSE" and raising rates. Got older and started offering greek due to desperation I guess, and that's when her rates ballooned up. She was worth it when she was younger, but she's pushing 40 now with those cottage cheese cellulite thighs.
Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 17:16 #1627Senior Member

Posts: 108How was it? I used to see Tara in Boston back before she was Nikita in NYC, forget her name back then.
Originally Posted by MatureLover61
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




