Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,871 to 12,885 of 17049
-
09-05-19 15:01 #4179Senior Member

Posts: 268Cpbabe1
Scammer, wants CashApp payment up front.
https://www.seeking.com/member/8b0ec...6-ad8b80f5086b
-
09-05-19 14:53 #4178Senior Member

Posts: 51I saw this girl once not long ago. Maybe like 2-3 months ago. Everything is covered but she do have amazing body. We met over a dinner and move on after that.
Originally Posted by ChiNorthside
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-19 13:15 #4177Senior Member

Posts: 268Nicolee2017
GPS wants 2000/ month and will not budge. Gorgeous girl.
https://www.seeking.com/member/c34b6...a-5720ab49f7cc
-
09-05-19 12:59 #4176Senior Member

Posts: 215Puddles
Did you see her? I've texted and received some nice pics.
Originally Posted by Shorty58
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-19 12:59 #4175Senior Member

Posts: 762Link doesn't seem to work.
Originally Posted by Shorty58
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-19 12:49 #4174Senior Member

Posts: 268Little Red Balloon
Northside petite MILF. Will do 200, nice skills.
https://www.seeking.com/member/7721a...8-96b794cd0c16
-
09-05-19 12:44 #4173Senior Member

Posts: 268Puddles43
This one is dtf, YMMV.
https://www.seeking.com/member/41e35...6-bba4f5cbcd1d
-
09-05-19 12:41 #4172Senior Member

Posts: 268Chicagosb
This one will meet for 300, her profile pics are much better than real life, they are a little old, she has worked as a model. She is good at what she does but maybe at 200.
https://www.seeking.com/member/885e703c-b574-4d88-b90f-7db6868cf8ad
-
09-05-19 12:34 #4171Senior Member

Posts: 268Kenosha scam
https://www.seeking.com/member/323b7...4-ca5be141826f
Great chat but eventually directed to a website for pics.
-
09-05-19 10:51 #4170Senior Member

Posts: 39I've tried chatting with her too. No response whatsoever. I have pics of myself on the site and I'm not terribly ugly. Either she's fake or extremely picky.
Originally Posted by Pal5600
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-19 00:21 #4169Senior Member

Posts: 388Interesting as I was able to get through for 250. Although, 250 is high as well. She will host though but its really messy. She keeps the conversation interesting. Nicely shaped ass and legs.
Originally Posted by GoldenGreek
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 19:46 #4168Senior Member

Posts: 73Seems down for anything
Anyone give this one a whirl? Post or pm me if so please, thanks.
https://www.seeking.com/member/764a5...1-55843e9423f8
-
09-04-19 19:40 #4167Senior Member

Posts: 754She's the village bicycle, everyone has had a ride. Seriously she's BBFS with what seems to be the majority of this board. I saw her 2 years ago so she's been at it on SA a while.
Search the board she's been discussed many times.
Originally Posted by EarlJones2009
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 14:10 #4166Regular Member

Posts: 17I'm trying to chat with her. Seems like she doesn't want to chat unless you have pics. I think she is real and real picky.
Originally Posted by Pal5600
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 13:48 #4165Senior Member

Posts: 20580% Increased chance of pussy.
My times on SA; I've found the ones who favor you are hoping that you reach out to them. They want to message you but because of shyness or whatever; they want you to message them first. You are correct about all the overseas scammers. I'm not on SA atm but I check it out anyway. I'm very popular in the Philippines, Russia, Columbia, Ecuador, and Uruguay. Just yesterday, a woman from South Africa favored me. Yup, she's the one!! LOL P.S. Please don't ever get married my man. Your SA posts are not only informative but highly entertaining. Keep on plowing the fields!! LOL.
Originally Posted by Pal5600
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





