Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 859 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 359 759 809 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 909 959 ... LastLast
Results 12,871 to 12,885 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4179

    Cpbabe1

    Scammer, wants CashApp payment up front.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8b0ec...6-ad8b80f5086b

  2. #4178
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiNorthside  [View Original Post]
    Anyone give this one a whirl? Post or pm me if so please, thanks.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/764a5...1-55843e9423f8
    I saw this girl once not long ago. Maybe like 2-3 months ago. Everything is covered but she do have amazing body. We met over a dinner and move on after that.

  3. #4177

    Nicolee2017

    GPS wants 2000/ month and will not budge. Gorgeous girl.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c34b6...a-5720ab49f7cc

  4. #4176

    Puddles

    Did you see her? I've texted and received some nice pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty58  [View Original Post]

  5. #4175
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty58  [View Original Post]
    This one will meet for 300, her profile pics are much better than real life, they are a little old, she has worked as a model. She is good at what she does but maybe at 200.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/885e703c-b574-4d88-b90f-7db6868cf8ad
    Link doesn't seem to work.

  6. #4174

    Little Red Balloon

    Northside petite MILF. Will do 200, nice skills.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7721a...8-96b794cd0c16

  7. #4173

  8. #4172

    Chicagosb

    This one will meet for 300, her profile pics are much better than real life, they are a little old, she has worked as a model. She is good at what she does but maybe at 200.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/885e703c-b574-4d88-b90f-7db6868cf8ad

  9. #4171

    Kenosha scam

    https://www.seeking.com/member/323b7...4-ca5be141826f

    Great chat but eventually directed to a website for pics.

  10. #4170
    Quote Originally Posted by Pal5600  [View Original Post]
    This is exactly the type of body, I am looking for, but is she for real.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/99b61...0-71c33aba7690
    I've tried chatting with her too. No response whatsoever. I have pics of myself on the site and I'm not terribly ugly. Either she's fake or extremely picky.

  11. #4169
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGreek  [View Original Post]
    The last one asked for 500 and wouldn't budge. Been discussed on here numerous times.

    Plain Jane average looking Asian. Worth 150 to 200 not 500 IMO.
    Interesting as I was able to get through for 250. Although, 250 is high as well. She will host though but its really messy. She keeps the conversation interesting. Nicely shaped ass and legs.

  12. #4168

    Seems down for anything

    Anyone give this one a whirl? Post or pm me if so please, thanks.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/764a5...1-55843e9423f8

  13. #4167
    She's the village bicycle, everyone has had a ride. Seriously she's BBFS with what seems to be the majority of this board. I saw her 2 years ago so she's been at it on SA a while.

    Search the board she's been discussed many times.

    Quote Originally Posted by EarlJones2009  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/879cf...b-6836681cf749

    Have been chatting with her. Seems interested and willing to ppm. In town for a day only next week and don't want to waste it. Thanks.

  14. #4166
    Quote Originally Posted by Pal5600  [View Original Post]
    This is exactly the type of body, I am looking for, but is she for real.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/99b61...0-71c33aba7690
    I'm trying to chat with her. Seems like she doesn't want to chat unless you have pics. I think she is real and real picky.

  15. #4165

    80% Increased chance of pussy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pal5600  [View Original Post]
    I believe she had review on her before, she did fav me weeks ago but I pass on her, what's up with the fav shit, I mean most the one that fav me is either fat old ladies or oversea scammers, however, once in a blue moon I get a hot young coed fav me (is that mean my chance of getting her pussy increase by 50% or is she just fucking around) any info on your experience with the girls that fav you?
    My times on SA; I've found the ones who favor you are hoping that you reach out to them. They want to message you but because of shyness or whatever; they want you to message them first. You are correct about all the overseas scammers. I'm not on SA atm but I check it out anyway. I'm very popular in the Philippines, Russia, Columbia, Ecuador, and Uruguay. Just yesterday, a woman from South Africa favored me. Yup, she's the one!! LOL P.S. Please don't ever get married my man. Your SA posts are not only informative but highly entertaining. Keep on plowing the fields!! LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape