Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,696 to 25,710 of 37370
-
09-05-19 19:06 #11675Senior Member

Posts: 42Just ok
Had a meet up with this one. Everything on the menu but no Greek. I got what I wanted, but think I'll move it along.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...l/935913963897
-
09-05-19 18:17 #11674Regular Member

Posts: 23Jackie
I believe this is the Jackie that people have been talking about recently. Her posts used to be much shorter, now she wants emails so she can start a porn subscription service LOL even legit porn sites don't charge what she's saying.
Originally Posted by OldSalt93
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-19 18:14 #11673Senior Member

Posts: 653Two Jackies
One is white / Portuguese in the east end. She is mostly UTR, although she's posted before.
The other is light skinned / mixed black, younger and works southside. Used to be in midlo, but has moved down to willis / jeff davis. She posts on skip the games and escort babylon frequently.
Originally Posted by OldSalt93
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-19 18:13 #11672Senior Member

Posts: 694Sky (the old new Sky because now there's a newer one on STG)
Just let me know she's looking for company. She's in the same area near Glen Allen and will probably be very grateful for your support.
Number is the same.
-
09-05-19 18:09 #11671Senior Member

Posts: 694Jackies
I can't say for certain but the one I'm familiar with is based out of the East End and matches the photos that have been posted. She has some unique features on her upper thighs that are singular in that I've not seen another provider with them. I'm not saying what they are here, but once you see them, you'll not forget them. She also has some fairly distinctive ink.
Originally Posted by FanRat
[View Original Post]
I've not known her to work the Willis Road area, but that doesn't mean she hasn't. I suspect there are two because I've also not known her to have a highly detailed menu, but again, the fact that I haven't seen one, doesn't mean she hasn't.
Her hair is currently dyed pink.
-
09-05-19 17:43 #11670Senior Member

Posts: 452Are there 2 Jackies?
Are there 2 Jackis? 1 dyed red hair in the Willis Road area and another that is Portuguese staying in the East End?
I'm getting confused trying to keep up with posts.
Thanks and be safe!
-
09-05-19 15:47 #11669Senior Member

Posts: 368I had the same thing happen to me, you get what you pay for she's the best she has good reviews bla bla bla & then when I declined I got the same immature text even threatening text I'm like you nothing special looking at her pictures.
Originally Posted by RichmondFotog
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-19 14:49 #11668Senior Member

Posts: 295Jackie
She asked me to post. She is looking for some help only can do car dates.
Originally Posted by TwiceAMonth
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-19 14:11 #11667Senior Member

Posts: 438Update: Two in one day to post #11505
The gal I posted about in regards to unpleasant scent and yellow tinted sunglasses reached out to me.
I guess she reads these reviews daily? I never mentioned her name.
In fairness, she says no one has ever complained or mentioned to her that she has an unpleasant scent. So, maybe I'm wrong?
And. She says her yellow tinted sunglasses are prescriptions.
She is a PSE provider, and I did like her will to oblige to greek without any hesitation. And she does have a great body and her looks are better than most in this hobby.
Anyways, maybe I didn't have as good as time I hoped, simply due to the relief I already had earlier.
-
09-05-19 08:16 #11666Senior Member

Posts: 222Jackie
I saw her again yesterday with no issues. She was in the Willis road area.
Originally Posted by RchGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-19 06:19 #11665Senior Member

Posts: 37Jackie
Thanks for the update. It sounds like she would still be good to see but now may be transitioning to rehab. The last text I sent her was giving her my email (so she could send me a link.) She just replied to that yesterday morning, but no response to my follow up asking where she was now. Hope it goes well for her.
Originally Posted by Raheem
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 22:01 #11664Senior Member

Posts: 35Kryss
Had a great dream about Kryss this evening. Super accommodating as always, great GFE and an awesome time. She's been reviewed plenty by now, so nothing new here. Reach on out to her for a wonderful time though.
-
09-04-19 18:13 #11663Senior Member

Posts: 42Scarlett
Hey. Just saw her this pass week. Good time for me and did everything I wanted. BJ skills are upper end.
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 17:42 #11662Senior Member

Posts: 438Two in one day.
Saw Kryss this morning. She's consistently good!
Tried another gal later in the afternoon. She basically utr now. Great body, nice looks, head game is pretty good too. But. This is probably the first time I was unable to finish. Even switched to Greek and could not finish. What a shame, I been trying to see this one for awhile. Scheduling has been the major conflict.
I think a few things turned me off.
1. The why didn't have an appealing scent. Not sure what causes it, but in this game, I've run into that scenario at least (5) times that I can recall.
2. I thought it was weird that this gal liked to where yellow tinted sunglasses while providing.
Not sure if I'll repeat due to reason #1, but body, greek, and head game was nice. Maybe I just couldn't perform too well after having a stellar date with Kryss several hours earlier. Quite a bit unloaded there. Whew!
-
09-04-19 15:30 #11661Senior Member

Posts: 1004Roxanne
I've never seen her, but I spoke with her once a while back. She told me it $. 5 for 1/2. I am not a QV or 1/2 kind of guy, so I asked about an hour. She told me she didn't offer full hours and if she did the rate would be "350-400 or more. " In that conversation, she basically told me she wasn't GFE and no MSOG. I passed on her and hung up. 30 minutes later she started texting me trying to sweet-talk me into 30 min for $. 2 I passed again. That lead to some immature obscenities from her to, "Go find a young cheap *****. You get what you pay for. " According to her, a guy can get anything he ever needed from a woman by spending 30 minutes with her. Total BS.
Personally, I didn't see a "Smoking Hot Redhead" in her photos. The Krylon paint job on her face and baby damage isn't that smoking hot. If she wants to know what one is I know two of them. She writes an impressive ad, but I haven't seen any reviews where she's better than all the others as she advertises.
Originally Posted by HsvengDoc
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




