Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,301 to 18,315 of 32155
-
09-06-19 09:35 #13855Senior Member

Posts: 179Z & why Woodbridge
After a long road trip, had to stop at Costco for gas so decided to get some of the stiffness out and walked across the rod to Z & why. Had Lisa (seems every girl I've had there is named Lisa). Cute enough. Good massage with lost of OTC roaming (including between legs) and reach under. On the flip, standard HE. Overall, average visit.
-
09-06-19 05:06 #13854Senior Member

Posts: 49Passed on Emma
Thanks fellas. Really appreciate the intel. I was looking for something a little different but figured it wasn't going to be worth it so I reached out to one of KK's friends Annie. Really cute and friendly girl, nice B cups with a tiny rump to hold on to. Solid massage skills, not top tier like Mint, Tara, or Fern but not bad at all. Menu is similar to the others mentioned and she seemed open to more but I didn't push too far given this was my first experience with her. Overall finish was great and I left very relaxed. Of course YMMV but I will repeat just to explore the menu options. Damage was $. 6 including house fee for the hour.
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...n/9160755.html
Originally Posted by AcesChris
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-19 18:17 #13853Forum Advertiser

Posts: 37Not her
Definitely not even close to none of the pics in any of those links. She's a heavy set "middle eastern" looking woman in her 40/50's. Big boobs that she let me play with. Some FIV action. She did a good.
Originally Posted by BayouJ
[View Original Post]
Job teasing me with an almost BJ that she never did. She did a pretty good massage though. She will.
Let her fingers roam if you don't stop her. I won't repeat but I could see some guys enjoying her maybe. If you like the big woman type that gives a decent massage.
-
09-05-19 17:59 #13852Senior Member

Posts: 66Emma
Definitely is not any of the pics. Emma is a big woman and the locale is weird. If you can get past her size and look the service was "interesting". I just closed my eyes and imagined I was with Halle Berry.
Originally Posted by Dunkinhne
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-19 16:58 #13851Senior Member

Posts: 152Here's some searching for you. The internet is a wonderful thing.
-
09-05-19 16:42 #13850Senior Member

Posts: 263
Originally Posted by GripNSip
[View Original Post]
Amen brothers! A great place can have crap MTs just like a crap location can have great MTs. Take King for example, you see CiCi, it's heaven, you see "the new girl" and sometimes it can be crap as I've come to find out a couple of times.
Originally Posted by MrSunnyHills
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-19 15:44 #13849Senior Member

Posts: 477I'll say it again and again
It isn't where you go but who you see. YMMV is just as important. Thanks for the info. But that's why we really count on these reports, and why it's a good idea to check back on some AMPs when they get a new face or change management because good service can change at the drop of a hat and vice versa. Personally, I've gone back to spirit wellness 3 times and struck out every single time so unless someone's got some intel for me, I'm crossing it off the list.
Originally Posted by SlowBlo
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-19 14:19 #13848Senior Member

Posts: 458I've seen her ad somewhere before and I remember she wanted top dollar. It seems to me she was advertising massage but for that money it should have been FS.
Originally Posted by Dunkinhne
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-19 13:42 #13847Regular Member

Posts: 3Anyone knows What Happened to Spa Sung
I was driving in Springfield and decided to stop by Spa Sung. When I got there I noticed that the doors were opened and there was major construction going on. I didn't stop by to ask questions but their website is down as well and no one is answering the phones. Does anyone know if the are just remodeling or shutting down? Anyone know what happened to Amy? While she performs average ST her body and massages are above average. If anyone has any info on her please forward the info. Thanks.
-
09-05-19 05:32 #13846Senior Member

Posts: 49Dr. Emma intel?
Any intel on this one? https://dc.rubratings.com/147599.
I've seen a few postings and haven't been able to find any reviews after RTFF or multiple searches. Initial contact seemed ok with limited red flags. Thinking about TOFTT and while expectations are low I'm hoping someone could help me prevent a complete waste of those hard earned $'s and time.
-
09-04-19 21:57 #13845Senior Member

Posts: 225Garden Spa Fairfax
It's been several years since I've been at Garden Spa in Fairfax. At that time there were 2 hot providers that were worth visiting. But I don't know how it is now. If anyone can say, I'd like to know too.
Originally Posted by FrankDigitola
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 21:10 #13844Senior Member

Posts: 134Burke Garden
Garden in Burke is rad. There are two chicks that work there. Joanna, attractive, 40 something, pretty smile, fit petite frame with B teddies and a nice bubble butt. Lucy, not as pretty as Joanna, but still nice looking 40 something. Thicker frame than Joanna with plump C teddies and a nice handful of booty that you must grab to appreciate as it is all grip, no hip. Both give elite tier massages and a great Hugh Jackman. Joanna is smaller but a touch stronger. Garden is hands down one of my favorite spots.
Originally Posted by HankChristine
[View Original Post]
Frankie.
-
09-04-19 20:08 #13843Senior Member

Posts: 66Fhoh
Not sure why anyone would go to FHOH and not see Sandra. She provides a great massage, is super friendly and provides a great ending. Right now she is my go to.
Originally Posted by JimBliss478
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 19:11 #13842Senior Member

Posts: 377Both are likely good and bad.
Seems like reviews from Garden Fairfax are older and thus, who knows whether it's awful or good. IMHO, as always, more depends on the individual technician than the shop, although long standing MMS of course have a great influence on the quality of the techs. (sort of like great principals can influence greatly the teachers they hire to make great schools).
Originally Posted by HankChristine
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 17:47 #13841Regular Member

Posts: 24Bamboo
Yep, I have been there. They are always friendly.
Originally Posted by PilotAviator
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




