Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,971 to 5,985 of 7371
-
09-04-19 23:09 #1401Senior Member

Posts: 755Services?
What are her services?
Originally Posted by Merlin572
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 15:41 #1400Senior Member

Posts: 399Marie
She got back to me pretty quick yesterday afternoon. . 8 qv 100 hh 200 hr didn't give location. I asked for a general location. Unfortunately work was uncooperative today and doesn't look good for the rest of the week. I date at break.
Originally Posted by KevAssLover
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 15:12 #1399Senior Member

Posts: 502Texted several times. No response the 1st time when asking about donations. 2nd time I texted the her pix are cute, immediate, "aaah thanks" then asked about donations, then nothing.
Originally Posted by Spider2112
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 14:07 #1398Senior Member

Posts: 207Island Beauty
So I've been considering keeping this one a secret LOL. Idk if anyone else has seen her but, imo she's the best time I've had since starting this "hobby. " Her pics are accurate, and for once they're not filtered to hell. She's not a user and and has a nice little body, complete with a great rack. I'm sure you can see from the pics. She's very friendly, not a clock watcher and has reasonable rates. Not that different from what we're used to, but worth it given that she's a sexy little chic. My experience with her (4 at this point) have all been great.
http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...y/235516304264
-
09-04-19 12:56 #1397Regular Member

Posts: 18Thanks. I wasn't going for the whole package. Just a short stop. I tried searching but maybe I did it wrong because nothing popped up. Still new here.
Originally Posted by Spider2112
[View Original Post]
Thank you for the save.
-
09-04-19 12:01 #1396Senior Member

Posts: 399Ex Swinger
She's been reviewed here before. A monger knows her ex and said she's got some bug you can't get rid of. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Fire0518
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 10:56 #1395Regular Member

Posts: 18Reviews?
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...m/129340454455
Anything in this one? Considering it later.
-
09-04-19 01:43 #1394Senior Member

Posts: 207Kenzi
I also met her last week but didn't write a review. I had set up a qv as well but was informed qv for her anyway was just a BJ, so I told her I'd go 80 for FS. As was already sed she's not bad looking body wise, but is definitely a user. She did put in a lot of effort when I saw her and even ended by say "I try my best. " As usual I came out smelling like an ashtray but I anticipated that, and wore some cloths scheduled to be washed. She msgd me the next day asking if I wanted to come by again, but I was good with her for now. I'd like to know more about the "petite younger one" you guys are talking about. Does she post, any pics?
Originally Posted by Garthy
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-19 19:28 #1393Senior Member

Posts: 1659She is fun
I know I posted about this one too-- she is definitely fun and has a nice enough body. A little older (40?) but that's okay.
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]
Beware of the party line, though. Your texts are forwarded to her handler and read by the him and the other girls so use discretion with what you text and know that they keep a close eye on her. They use multiple rooms, so ask for the smoke free room if you don't want to smell like an ash-tray.
Also, don't park anywhere where the handler can see you. There are a couple of entrances to her usual notel. I suggest using the one farthest north. (even if you don't park anywhere near there). Just be safe when there are a lot of ears and eyes.
The other petite, younger one on the party line is fun too, but her rates are higher (starting at 1. 2).
-
09-03-19 14:27 #1392Senior Member

Posts: 399Marie Sart Your Day Off
Any red flags before I attempt to make a date with Marie? Phone number turns up nothing. http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...t/241627179609 Thanks Sp.
-
09-03-19 10:40 #1391Senior Member

Posts: 667Heaven / Jolene
https://tryst.link/massage/heaven
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jolene-e...ngfield-531396#erotic.
I met Heaven based on the intel from a senior monger. She is a nice girl with a great personality. I met her a couple months back and forgot to share a review. She is the girl in the 1st link but add about 20 to 30 lbs to the photos. The photos are her but were probably taken way back when she was slim, she is more of a small bbw now. Her rates are on the 2nd link and is definitely worth it. I would say she is 1 of my favorite providers near this area with reasonable prices. She is not a clock watcher and is very responsive when available. I met her twice for covered full service. Her tits great and takes directions very well. She offers BB too, but I never do BB. Remember to bring your own covers as she doesn't always have them. Place is nice, discreet, and smells great so no worries of meeting a heavy smoker. I am sharing this review as I cannot see her as often anymore and wish her the best. So mongers please treat her nice and with the upmost respect. I am sharing this review so that others can take my place. She's legit and it would be a shame to lose a great provider as Springfield is severely lacking.
-
09-03-19 10:09 #1390Senior Member

Posts: 667Kenzi
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...f/553329217122
I tried to TOFTT but never got an answer and gave up. I tried contacting her for a couple of days via sms, if anyone can confirm legitimacy then I will try again. Seems fake for now.
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...f/243085969978
I met Kenzi at a motel for a qv. She's hot, petite, and has a nice body. She's a clockwatcher and will not offer everything at a qv. She half heartily rode me until I flipped her over and pounded her k9 style. Got more of a response with K9. I love her moans but beware it's quite loud. I did not know she offered backdoor and will probably try it next time for a longer time. Kitty isn't tight but junior wasn't complaining. She definitely has a handler and works with other girls at the same motel as previous intel suggested. She is a smoker and user so beware mongers of the stench it will leave on your clothes. I will recommend a qv if anyone is curious, but YMMV.
Rates: . 8, 1, 1. 2 don't know how much greek is though.
-
09-02-19 11:06 #1389Senior Member

Posts: 354Any info on Holyoke Bre?
I texted Kris's phone to see if that was her post on STG with a 9 digit phone number. Another girl responded that she bought her phone and is in same line of work. From nice looking pic, I get the impression she is more street than escort, like Kris. Bre looks petite white, with blonde brown red hair if pic is recent. Any experiences?
-
09-02-19 10:01 #1388Senior Member

Posts: 672This is why I love this forum.
Thank you guys. Peace, Garthy, Racer. I did had a vague memory of this one but couldn't recollect well. I started texting her from yesterday morning, but was cautious. Her quote was 110 for hhr (I hate when they quote odd numbers). To test the waters I tried to add few extra for the same rate, which she carefully refused. I asked her pic and she did send me a different picture not in the ad, but face matched. Then I asked for more time. Later to test again, I said, I'll come tomorrow. She was cool all through and gave the exact address (motel in holyoke).
Originally Posted by HotDiggity
[View Original Post]
Now that y'all confirmed, I saved a 110.
Thanks again all.
-
09-01-19 22:36 #1387Senior Member

Posts: 559Total Photo Shop Once Again
I agree with the other assessments of this girl. And her name is Stephanie. Years ago she was decent but now you're taking a huge risk with her for little reward. Awhile back she was operating out of a house in Indian Orchard and ripping off guys of their donations. Now she is at the lowest end flea bag motels off Rt. 5 going towards NoHo or some drug den in the flats. Her tits are deflated from her crack use and her teeth are yellow. Drugs definitely destroy their physical appearance in a short period of time. I don't think she's ripping off anyone currently but she's far more trouble for what pleasure you will get out of it so I'd agree with others and just pass. Plus those photos are old and they have been photoshopped to the max. Stay safe guys.
Originally Posted by Xelajo
[View Original Post]
Peace.







Reply With Quote




