Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 899 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 399 799 849 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 949 999 ... LastLast
Results 13,471 to 13,485 of 19310
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5840

    Hurricane Hands Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by Tjred52  [View Original Post]
    She is listed on STG under massage with the title Hurricane Hands!
    Not really worth it! PM for details.

  2. #5839

    Brunette on I-drive

    Anyone know if this is legit. The photos look odd.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...1/502535982033

    PHFJ Out!

  3. #5838

    Re: any infor

    Quote Originally Posted by Tjred52  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/img/002/NTI...jFjMWFjMzM.jpg

    Wonder if anyone has seen this lovely? Plan to visit on Friday. Thanks!
    She is listed on STG under massage with the title Hurricane Hands!

  4. #5837

    Jezebel Update

    Jezebel aka Roxy is no longer in the same place as Sunny. Landlord issues. She has a rather nice incall, although temporary, near Hwy 192 and Evans. Don't know how long she'll be there.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...r/587740205352

  5. #5836

    Alexa

    Quote Originally Posted by Pusspuss  [View Original Post]
    Looks like all different pics.
    I remember the 5th pic from last summer and the only thing I remember is that there were negative posts. Either environment / performance / fake pics or something but that pic stuck in my head - (naked lying on the bed).

  6. #5835
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    Just noticed this young lady and was curious if anyone has had a chance to visit with her. Feel free to PM me if that's more convenient.

    http://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.com...e/352676884580
    Looks like all different pics.

  7. #5834

    Yep! I have her number

    Quote Originally Posted by rojobear  [View Original Post]
    gentleman, any info on the new and improved taylor? Met her about a year ago and i know the trade can be ruff on a soul. Worth the effort? Add says greek, an expanded menu?

    Pm if you like. Peace out rojo.
    I have her number and she is out.

  8. #5833

    Stacey

    Any info on this one yet? I did a search for Stacey but it only brings up info for another girl.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...a/280824422736

  9. #5832

    Any info

    https://skipthegames.com/img/002/NTI...jFjMWFjMzM.jpg

    Wonder if anyone has seen this lovely? Plan to visit on Friday. Thanks!

  10. #5831

    Taylor, aka Barbi

    Gentleman, any info on the new and improved Taylor? Met her about a year ago and I know the trade can be ruff on a soul. Worth the effort? Add says Greek, an expanded menu?

    Pm if you like. Peace out Rojo.

  11. #5830

    Seductive redbone

    Anyone with info.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/549477015304
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CFB79D63-7B92-49B0-A944-9ECD4A4B7260.jpg‎   254EA5BE-A4D5-4886-A263-D2B1BD00C463.jpg‎   FF59C270-0B4B-45C6-A923-A05559AFD9C4.jpg‎  

  12. #5829

    Alexa

    Just noticed this young lady and was curious if anyone has had a chance to visit with her. Feel free to PM me if that's more convenient.

    http://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.com...e/352676884580

  13. #5828

    The only snack I would to a

    Quote Originally Posted by DicComa  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone thinking about bringing a girl in for the storm? The reason I'm not, is because she'll eat all my snacks. Looks like a good twos days of rain.
    She wouldn't be touching any snacks expect for my tube steak feeding.

  14. #5827

    Good time

    I had a little time with Jezebel today I really like her head game so I keep returning for more and as usual she does a great job.

    She knows the way I like it and gets it all out for me.

    Starts me off with a very nice warm wet mouth to get things started then a little riding and for the big finish she makes a great catch deep in the back of her throat so good.

    She's running a hurricane special you can't beat, she cleans the pipes and hangs the hurricane panels LOL j / k she don't do the hanging.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...r/680681958818

  15. #5826
    Quote Originally Posted by DicComa  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone thinking about bringing a girl in for the storm? The reason I'm not, is because she'll eat all my snacks. Looks like a good twos days of rain.
    Had been thinking about this, but I went ALL Popeyes {turned Chicken and ran out}. Ordinarily I wouldn't consider and 'in-home' visit {condo is TOO secure to have strangers coming and going}, but thought about making an exception before I decided to go north. Wondered if it's an opp for a reasonable {priced} overnight stay --in the past, the escorts that I talked to about an overnight wanted upwards of a GRAND. NOT at my pay grade.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape