LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 860 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 360 760 810 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 910 960 ... LastLast
Results 12,886 to 12,900 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4164
    Quote Originally Posted by EarlJones2009  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/879cf...b-6836681cf749

    Have been chatting with her. Seems interested and willing to ppm. In town for a day only next week and don't want to waste it. Thanks.
    Lots of people have seen her, BBFS offered when I saw her, and to nearly everyone. Bigger than the pics would suggest, but a good time.

  2. #4163

    What a body

    This is exactly the type of body, I am looking for, but is she for real.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/99b61...0-71c33aba7690

  3. #4162
    Quote Originally Posted by EarlJones2009  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/879cf...b-6836681cf749

    Have been chatting with her. Seems interested and willing to ppm. In town for a day only next week and don't want to waste it. Thanks.
    I believe she had review on her before, she did fav me weeks ago but I pass on her, what's up with the fav shit, I mean most the one that fav me is either fat old ladies or oversea scammers, however, once in a blue moon I get a hot young coed fav me (is that mean my chance of getting her pussy increase by 50% or is she just fucking around) any info on your experience with the girls that fav you?

  4. #4161
    Quote Originally Posted by EarlJones2009  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/56145...0-bbc7e8ab7d79

    No info on here I could find.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/83c00...8-64c70a95b5d3

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6696f...6-b732dd637d9b

    These two I've been talking to and they already have fairly good (positive) info on here.
    The last one asked for 500 and wouldn't budge. Been discussed on here numerous times.

    Plain Jane average looking Asian. Worth 150 to 200 not 500 IMO.

  5. #4160
    Quote Originally Posted by EarlJones2009  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/879cf...b-6836681cf749

    Have been chatting with her. Seems interested and willing to ppm. In town for a day only next week and don't want to waste it. Thanks.
    Search with her link in this thread. I believe she has been discussed.

  6. #4159

    Looking at these as well.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/56145...0-bbc7e8ab7d79

    No info on here I could find.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/83c00...8-64c70a95b5d3

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6696f...6-b732dd637d9b

    These two I've been talking to and they already have fairly good (positive) info on here.

  7. #4158

    Any info would help

    https://www.seeking.com/member/879cf...b-6836681cf749

    Have been chatting with her. Seems interested and willing to ppm. In town for a day only next week and don't want to waste it. Thanks.

  8. #4157

  9. #4156

    She want too much

    https://www.seeking.com/member/df95c...b-cb64b7b89de4

    She want a lots to drive to me, I can find much better looking girls that will come to me for much less, go for it guys.

  10. #4155

    Not for me

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6d39a...e-473e52e02aad

    This one message me, I have zero interested, go for it, if you liked.

  11. #4154

    Not sure guys

    https://www.seeking.com/member/39f0b...9-55d5cf4bc264

    Chatting with this one, but I have this feeling is a scammer, any info would help.

  12. #4153
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilsNDust  [View Original Post]
    I have been texting on and off with this one for a while. She was a no-show at the first meeting, but texted me later and gave a plausible reason for missing the meeting. Set up a second, and the same thing occurred. Texted me the next day with a flimsy, but almost plausible excuse. Neither episode cost me any money or significant time, (she is close to me, so I did not need to travel), but I am weary of anyone that cancels once. I may keep her on the hook and see how it plays out, and will post an update. In the meantime, proceed with caution.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5b2d5...4-9f8729c8fcc8
    She is cute enough you might want to give her another chance. She is also fairly new, so maybe a little nervous.

  13. #4152

    AriaJade777

    New girl that just wants to get down to business. Quoted me $300 after saying "I'm more into the ideal meet up, have some adult fun, and be on my way. Easy In and out with no drama".

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...0-82fd58980674

  14. #4151

    Report on this girl

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ce829...6-756831deac58

    This girl contacted me on the site. She was really fast and easy to talk to. We quickly exchanged numbers and set up a day to meet. I really don't care for asians but I was bored. She sent me other pics of her and they are basic and don't really show her body. Whatever, I meet up with her. She is cool. Young. And basic asian female that is about 21 years old. But she is a easy person to talk to and to be around.

    She is up for PPM. And I gave her 300. I overpaid. I will not see her again but you can talk her down. She does drink and that helps. Good luck.

  15. #4150
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky  [View Original Post]
    She claims to love sex so says she may as well benefit from it. She starts around 4 but I easily got her to 3 with her coming to me. We came to an agreement in the beginning of the week but with my schedule we were to meet on the weekend and her continuous messaging (almost daily) to confirm we were still on soured my interest and I cancelled.
    Please let me know how it goes. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape