Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,231 to 31,245 of 41308
-
09-04-19 18:20 #10078Senior Member

Posts: 125She will text you out of the blue a hundred times and ask you to come see her, and this is even after her going dark. Been there done that. And she isn't very good to boot. I would never ever bother even if she tries to sweeten the deal. It would be all bs anyways. Just my two cents.
Originally Posted by Stom10
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 17:49 #10077Senior Member

Posts: 82What a joke
I hope no one is falling for this one!! LOL.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...d/793062471526
-
09-04-19 17:23 #10076Senior Member

Posts: 64Tiffanny. Wasted my time and gas
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...0/672400308635
I guess she goes by tiffany.
Quoted me. 6 for qv so told her about 40 kins which was true.
She sends me address right away so I want to meet her so I started driving to her as soon I got address.
15 minutes goes by and she is its ok and I can head her way??
So I tell her I'm about 20 minutes out and she has the nerves to sk me how was it possible when I told her 40. I was like you kidding right? Long story short. She went dead on me and has the nerves to ask for a picture of my FACE! Lmao if some of you all sending pics to these girls please STOP! You making them think that they can dictate how things go. I told her that's a no no since I don't know her or trust her and I got a life that has nothing to do with the things she does so my privacy is important. I was about 10 minutes away from her and had to turn around.
She probably was on drugs since she couldn't do simple math and figured out how I was 20 minutes away when 15 min earlier I was 40. No traffic at 12 midnight its pretty easy to travel long distances fast.
-
09-04-19 16:36 #10075Senior Member

Posts: 933Agreed
I definitely agree. Seems like the past month my sugarbabies from the sugar side has been hard to schedule and she is about 10 min from me so the coinage and convenience for a good deep draining was in order.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 13:41 #10074Regular Member

Posts: 22Nikki. She's legit
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...s/543515690078
I've been chatting with one of my favorites today and she wants everyone to know that she is available this afternoon, so give her a call and maybe you can make waiting out the storm a little more enjoyable. Stay Safe and enjoy. Feel free to PM me if you have questions or comments.
-
09-04-19 13:15 #10073Senior Member

Posts: 1247The Ad for Deanna
Here's the most recent ad that Dee had posted on 30 August. She has said that she will be back.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/434449235882
-
09-04-19 12:38 #10072Senior Member

Posts: 35Filters misleading af
As someone said add 100 lbs and let's not forget the track marks on both her arms. Service wise. See someone else.
Originally Posted by AllrightSpider
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 10:11 #10071Senior Member

Posts: 683Ashley
I have seen her. Very nice girl but pictures are WAAAAAY off. Add about 80 - 100 pounds easily. Ok service nothing special at all.
Originally Posted by AllrightSpider
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 10:01 #10070Senior Member

Posts: 909Guess I was wrong
Guess to each their own. Everything you said seems like some good technique and a good time. Although. Going from the pics, you can tell its a she. However, She kinda really look like she in drag. Don't know about others but personally having a sexy little thing with a good head on her shoulders is always A good time. If the urge push me towards SW looking thing blowing me down, I'll go down that avenue instead. Again as mention earlier to each their own. Just can't wrap my head around, if you in this line of hobby and all you go for SW looking things as a "provider", it just doesn't compute. IK different taste and preferences, but. Welp that's just me.
Originally Posted by FunNthaSun
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 09:19 #10069Senior Member

Posts: 1410I contacted her a couple of days ago. She quoted me $250/ hr.
Originally Posted by DevilsLettuce
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 08:17 #10068Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 141Has anyone seen this one? No name in the ad so couldn't do a search.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...74522483815Yuy
-
09-04-19 08:15 #10067Senior Member

Posts: 2131She been posting for a couple years. I had a kinda 3 sum with her and another current STG chick 3 years ago. She was UTR and the other girl set it up. Only met her that one time back then so I can't say how service is but she was tall and cute then. A little too skinny but I think she has some meat on her nowadays.
Originally Posted by AllrightSpider
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 07:40 #10066Senior Member

Posts: 82Anyone partake?
No idea why this one is intriguing to me. But I'm curious what her deal is. Anyone seen this one before?
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...l/257851604014
-
09-03-19 19:22 #10065Senior Member

Posts: 269Any info
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/474722905888
Anybody seen this girl yet?
-
09-03-19 17:28 #10064Senior Member

Posts: 1107Spider bites and whatnot
The "spider bites" we're generally talking about are infected intravenous drug injection sites. Injection drug users are more likely to contract HIV and other nasty diseases, as well as behave badly (like stealing) to get their next fix.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
Neither BBBJ nor BBFS is likely to get you HIV, unless you have a cut or sore that opens up your bloodstream to fluids from someone else. That's why when that girl cut my dick with her broken tooth way back when (been tested since, of course) it freaked me out. But lots of times, a little nick from shaving your balls, or a popped whitehead or STI canker, is all it takes for infected fluid to get in you.
I can't stand CBJ myself, so I use a trimmer with a safety guard! My balls can get slobbered all over with no worries. Or at least not enough worries to distract from the experience, LOL.
FWIW, IV drug users aren't always obvious. I visited with Rikki before she OD-ed from shooting up, and had no idea she was using.









Reply With Quote






