Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,886 to 12,900 of 17049
-
09-04-19 11:28 #4164Senior Member

Posts: 57Lots of people have seen her, BBFS offered when I saw her, and to nearly everyone. Bigger than the pics would suggest, but a good time.
Originally Posted by EarlJones2009
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 11:23 #4163Senior Member

Posts: 534What a body
This is exactly the type of body, I am looking for, but is she for real.
https://www.seeking.com/member/99b61...0-71c33aba7690
-
09-04-19 11:14 #4162Senior Member

Posts: 534I believe she had review on her before, she did fav me weeks ago but I pass on her, what's up with the fav shit, I mean most the one that fav me is either fat old ladies or oversea scammers, however, once in a blue moon I get a hot young coed fav me (is that mean my chance of getting her pussy increase by 50% or is she just fucking around) any info on your experience with the girls that fav you?
Originally Posted by EarlJones2009
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 11:13 #4161Senior Member

Posts: 762The last one asked for 500 and wouldn't budge. Been discussed on here numerous times.
Originally Posted by EarlJones2009
[View Original Post]
Plain Jane average looking Asian. Worth 150 to 200 not 500 IMO.
-
09-04-19 11:10 #4160Senior Member

Posts: 762Search with her link in this thread. I believe she has been discussed.
Originally Posted by EarlJones2009
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 07:50 #4159Regular Member

Posts: 16Looking at these as well.
https://www.seeking.com/member/56145...0-bbc7e8ab7d79
No info on here I could find.
https://www.seeking.com/member/83c00...8-64c70a95b5d3
https://www.seeking.com/member/6696f...6-b732dd637d9b
These two I've been talking to and they already have fairly good (positive) info on here.
-
09-04-19 07:45 #4158Regular Member

Posts: 16Any info would help
https://www.seeking.com/member/879cf...b-6836681cf749
Have been chatting with her. Seems interested and willing to ppm. In town for a day only next week and don't want to waste it. Thanks.
-
09-04-19 02:27 #4157Senior Member

Posts: 534Working on it
Not sure if I can score on these but will see.
https://www.seeking.com/member/259d8...e-11be2ca3b2da
https://www.seeking.com/member/5ad0f...6-d5ff44edfa0e
-
09-04-19 02:24 #4156Senior Member

Posts: 534She want too much
https://www.seeking.com/member/df95c...b-cb64b7b89de4
She want a lots to drive to me, I can find much better looking girls that will come to me for much less, go for it guys.
-
09-04-19 02:16 #4155Senior Member

Posts: 534Not for me
https://www.seeking.com/member/6d39a...e-473e52e02aad
This one message me, I have zero interested, go for it, if you liked.
-
09-04-19 02:14 #4154Senior Member

Posts: 534Not sure guys
https://www.seeking.com/member/39f0b...9-55d5cf4bc264
Chatting with this one, but I have this feeling is a scammer, any info would help.
-
09-03-19 22:13 #4153Senior Member

Posts: 513She is cute enough you might want to give her another chance. She is also fairly new, so maybe a little nervous.
Originally Posted by DevilsNDust
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-19 20:58 #4152Senior Member

Posts: 420AriaJade777
New girl that just wants to get down to business. Quoted me $300 after saying "I'm more into the ideal meet up, have some adult fun, and be on my way. Easy In and out with no drama".
https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...0-82fd58980674
-
09-03-19 17:37 #4151Banned Member

Posts: 195Report on this girl
https://www.seeking.com/member/ce829...6-756831deac58
This girl contacted me on the site. She was really fast and easy to talk to. We quickly exchanged numbers and set up a day to meet. I really don't care for asians but I was bored. She sent me other pics of her and they are basic and don't really show her body. Whatever, I meet up with her. She is cool. Young. And basic asian female that is about 21 years old. But she is a easy person to talk to and to be around.
She is up for PPM. And I gave her 300. I overpaid. I will not see her again but you can talk her down. She does drink and that helps. Good luck.
-
09-03-19 14:56 #4150Senior Member

Posts: 97Please let me know how it goes. Thanks.
Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





