Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,396 to 19,410 of 26394
-
09-04-19 07:09 #6999Senior Member

Posts: 145Any info
On Sweets. Looks good and was going to text / try but then the ad says do not believe the bad reviews. Any help is appreciated.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...m/332163933613
-
09-04-19 00:51 #6998Senior Member

Posts: 32Kendall Snow
New to the hobby, but long time lurker. I won't get into too much detail as Kendall has been covered extensively.
I met with Kendall last week at a nice hotel around the airport.
For a newbie, I don't think I could have asked for a better experience.
She calmed the nerves immediately with DFK.
She provided excellent CBJ and CFS.
Very passionate and looking to please.
I will definitely repeat.
Alex.
-
09-03-19 23:09 #6997Senior Member

Posts: 299Looking for a fun cute black girl
So I'm looking for a cute black girl who's down with outcalls. I want one that likes to kiss and is fun to be around. She has to have evening hours and be great BBBJ. Any recommendations please give me a link or message me her contact. I would greatly appreciate it and thanks in advance.
-
09-03-19 22:02 #6996Senior Member

Posts: 315RE: Alyssa
Originally Posted by Chevyguy82
[View Original Post]
Sorry to hear that; she was a nice girl back in the beginning of summer; I had no problems with her and at that time she wasn't asking for photos.
Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-19 21:22 #6995Senior Member

Posts: 114Face picture wow holding my balls!
So I'm not the only one this person trying to make out to be a fool good reporting.
Originally Posted by CharlieKane200
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-19 21:03 #6994Senior Member

Posts: 370I agree about the face pic. There is absolutely no upside for me in that situation.
Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-19 20:42 #6993Senior Member

Posts: 1244Info?
Did you tell her a bit about you as she said in her ad? Maybe that is part of her screening process to see who will follow directions? The required face picture is a no go for me.
Originally Posted by Chevyguy82
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-19 19:48 #6992Senior Member

Posts: 29Alyssa
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...n/527314691527
Had a bad experience off the bat and didn't even get to meet her.
Texted her and asked for rates and she replied with not interested in meeting you goodbye.
Good luck to anyone else.
-
09-03-19 18:32 #6991Senior Member

Posts: 135Kennedy on Eros
Anyone seen Kennedy the last couple times she has been in Milwaukee? I searched for some info on her, but did not find any. PM.
Me if you like.
-
09-03-19 18:11 #6990Senior Member

Posts: 420Did you get lots of hot lesbian action included?
Originally Posted by SlipKid77
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-19 14:28 #6989Senior Member

Posts: 1820Shandell
Bro!
Originally Posted by WillowRut
[View Original Post]
So sorry to hear that happened to you. She's one of my ATF's. Granted, I'm a smoker, so I usually don't pick up on the smoke odor, but I've never had any hygiene issues with her. Nothing worse than being all ready to go and then having something like that happen.
HS.
-
09-03-19 07:33 #6988Senior Member

Posts: 514Schandel
Just came from her place SS by Airport.
Originally Posted by Platypus19
[View Original Post]
Said she just showered for me. Not a chance. Smelled of other guys. BO. And smoke. Couldn't get off. Guy outside waiting in car. He went in when I left. Not doing again.
-
09-02-19 14:00 #6987Senior Member

Posts: 1820Shandell
Shandell has a room tonight at one of the best far South notels. Her head game has always been well above average. She's put on some weight which in her case is a good thing, she was SO skinny before. Great boobs and nipples. Obviously rates are a touch higher than when she was on Greenfield as she has to cover the room. I don't think she currently has an ad up, so CONTRIBUTING members can PM me for her number.
P19.Last edited by HuntingStreets; 09-02-19 at 14:01. Reason: Spelling
-
09-02-19 03:48 #6986Senior Member

Posts: 136https://giphy.com/gifs/gmY6wv9I1jaxy
Originally Posted by MrFantastic
[View Original Post]
https://giphy.com/gifs/ffPjsPLnTCmxaLast edited by JohnGalt34; 09-02-19 at 03:50. Reason: wrong GIF
-
09-02-19 03:17 #6985Senior Member

Posts: 46http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/889193459038
I believe I have now seen just about everything in an ad.











Reply With Quote






