Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,566 to 5,580 of 7068
-
09-05-19 20:21 #1503Senior Member

Posts: 444Madison
Sounds like she desperately doesn't want business! Another data point: I tried to hook up with her a while back: took a day to get a reply from her, then seemed to be very responsive via text the next day when we negotiated rates for outcall near her location (she requires Uber), then she went radio silent. After couple hours I finally get her to respond saying it was just bad timing. If someone is using her phone to say she's an addict and has herpes I think that's reason enough to look elsewhere.
Originally Posted by MrPiggy
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-19 18:50 #1502Senior Member

Posts: 43OMG I tried and tried to see Madison. Took days to get a reply back and when she did she was 1. Stuck at the casino and needed a ride. 2. Was sick and not feeling well or 3. Feel asleep. Keep in mind she would say come over and then would not respond for days with 1, 2 or 3.
Originally Posted by CaliBoy2000
[View Original Post]
Then after I gave up, Sunday I get a text from her with the following;.
Hey I'm pregnant I've got heroes and I'm a heroin junckie.
Don't contact me anymore fuck off.
Be careful, she said she has a crazy ex and dude might try to set up some drama! It's too bad I was really hoping to meet Madison.
-Mr Piggy.
-
09-04-19 13:56 #1501Senior Member

Posts: 240Madison and Tammy
Went to see Madison after reading this review. Had a great time. She mentioned her roommate, Tammy, also does this.
Originally Posted by Solidus
[View Original Post]
Wondering if anyone seen Madison and met Tammy? Thanks.
-
09-04-19 12:59 #1500Senior Member

Posts: 302Rebecca
Her photos look about 10 years younger than in person. She loves BBFS, so go at your own risk.
Originally Posted by Marcgbiz
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 12:07 #1499Senior Member

Posts: 304Melanie = AshleyLaneVIP at HX
Melanie = AshleyLaneVIP at HX.
Originally Posted by SdfitLife
[View Original Post]
She has had several names at HX. Subsequent to my posting there that she has a small tat on her inside left wrist, she usually hides it newer photos. She may have had "management" in the past. She is usually in Vegas and, obviously, has to have a way to get here. I was one of the first to see her via HX. She told me her "sister" drives her but later events raised doubts that it was a female driving her.
A few guys have reported dissatisfaction but others have been pleased.
-
09-04-19 11:54 #1498Senior Member

Posts: 278Melanie
Has anyone seen her? Looks way too good tbt. Any info is much appreciated.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...721/7025085431
-
09-04-19 11:42 #1497Senior Member

Posts: 278[[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
09-04-19 10:14 #1496Senior Member

Posts: 93Christy Love
I've only seen her in SA. I'm not sure if she posts anywhere else.
Originally Posted by PussyPumper
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-19 21:36 #1495Senior Member

Posts: 45Rebecca
Sup fellas. I'm a long time lurker for personal reasons LOL. Anyway, I have a report and hopefully I can also get some info. I have seen the escort Rebecca (see link below), but that was some years ago. Her prices seem to vary depending on her situation. I'm guessing if business is slow and / or if bills are coming up. I think I met her for like 160 an hour anything goes. Pretty wild. But that was years ago. Anyone seen her recently?
https://escortalligator.com.sandiego.../anything/goes
-
09-03-19 21:24 #1494Regular Member

Posts: 21Kat
Finally met with Kat today and she didn't disappoint at her incall location. We had a few texts back and forth, and it was very easy to book the appointment. I got undressed and laid face down and we had a great conversation during the first minutes of the massage. Massage was amazing and the sensual part was exactly what you wanted from start to finish! Additional menu options are available but the massage was well worth it! I would see her again and again!
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Kat90
-
09-03-19 20:53 #1493Senior Member

Posts: 545I am talking about Christy Love, the Eurasian porn star. I had the pleasure of dating her a few times 2-3 years ago. No way was she ever a SW!
Originally Posted by SDMonger69
[View Original Post]
Having run into her again socially, I wonder if she is still available to date.
-
09-03-19 18:53 #1492Banned Member

Posts: 3075Christy Love
Really? The Christy Love who did porn was a SW?
Originally Posted by SDMonger69
[View Original Post]
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5d0d85317b382
-
09-03-19 18:48 #1491Banned Member

Posts: 3075Natalie Destiny
I too saw her when she was Felicia and had a similar experience. One of the most amazing body in the business. She was fun!
Originally Posted by RolfTorren
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-19 18:42 #1490Senior Member

Posts: 654Natalie Destiny
I saw her when she was Felicia. She encouraged mutual touch and did camel slides. I asked her what she liked to get off and she let me dine at the why and seemed to cum. Amazing athletic natural body. But her rates are high.
Originally Posted by SDboyy
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-19 18:38 #1489Senior Member

Posts: 245Hit her up and let us know. Never met her but she used to frequent ECB as an SW.
Originally Posted by PussyPumper
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





