Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4813

    Toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by GroundPound  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys.

    Been texting this beauty but getting a tingling in my spidy senses. Any info would be appreciated.

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...3711.htm?cat=1

    I did the requisite internet search and only got Albany and Utah.
    What gives you the spidy senses? I haven't seen her but would like to and anyone showing her breasts on eros (a paid site) most likely isn't Uncle LEO. Report back and earn some cred on here newb. Just sayin.

  2. #4812

    Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by MyThrowAway199  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck with Emily from Adultlook?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2961896

    Thank you in advance.
    She gives a great bbj and she's a good lay. One of the few chubby girls I'll even think about doing. You should be able to haggle down to 80 hh if you ask nicely. Nice tits too.

    Let us know how it goes.

    Shooter out!

  3. #4811
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by GroundPound  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys.

    Been texting this beauty but getting a tingling in my spidy senses. Any info would be appreciated.

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...3711.htm?cat=1

    I did the requisite internet search and only got Albany and Utah.
    She looks real.

    https://trulymelissa1.escortbook.com/gallery

  4. #4810
    Senior Member


    Posts: 150

    Passing Through

    Hey fellas,

    I'm just passing through this coming week and curious what Baltimore has to offer. I noticed several Apartment AMPs near the airport. Anyone provide feedback on them? Please PM me.

    Also, any info on AMPs or private providers that are clean and do BBBJ, I'd love any info. If anyone is down in Atlanta area, let me know!

  5. #4809

    Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by MyThrowAway199  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck with Emily from Adultlook?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2961896

    Thank you in advance.
    She has her own place in Cockeysville. A bit hard to get a response, so be patience. Quoted 1 for Qv but took. 8. don't expect toe curling experience.

  6. #4808

    Is Melissa TGTBT

    Hi guys.

    Been texting this beauty but getting a tingling in my spidy senses. Any info would be appreciated.

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...3711.htm?cat=1

    I did the requisite internet search and only got Albany and Utah.

  7. #4807

    Room

    Quote Originally Posted by DMonkey85  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I have a free room for 2 days looking for some help in the Linthicum area message me.
    Got to clear your message box.

  8. #4806

    Help each other

    Hey, I have a free room for 2 days looking for some help in the Linthicum area message me.

  9. #4805

    Emily from Adultlook

    Has anyone had any luck with Emily from Adultlook?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2961896

    Thank you in advance.

  10. #4804

    Sweet Karoline stealing pictures.

    https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...987/3016154923

    Porn star picture of Professoraluana from Pocos de caldas, Brazil.

    https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/professoraluana
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 301-615-4923.jpg‎  

  11. #4803
    Thanks for answering.

  12. #4802

    Re: Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBK  [View Original Post]
    What happened to Emma? She stopped updating her Switter account over two weeks ago.

    Do you have a link to that report?
    She was out of town visiting family for a couple of weeks. She was back a few days ago, but only started responding tonight / Sun.

    I have met up with her on Friday or Saturday nights in the past, but it's seems she's mostly not available those nights anymore.

    Her ads do say not available or rarely available Thur-Sat.

  13. #4801

    Re: GFE sara

    Quote Originally Posted by BMoreBishop  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Sara is still around? Last I heard she was working dc, but I don't see any recent ads.
    She's been long gone from this area. She's was in Tysons / dc in Feb2019. Had been going upmarket. 300/ hr, then 350/ hr. She headed out to Vegas, then seemed to be staying in LA. But she seems to have disappeared. For awhile she had an ad on adlook, listing Balt / vegas / LA as locations, but that ad has disappeared even in Vegas and LA. You only see outdated Balt ad.

    She was one of the best, especially at her downtown Baltimore rates.

  14. #4800

    Sarah. An Update

    Quote Originally Posted by BMoreBishop  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Sara is still around? Last I heard she was working dc, but I don't see any recent ads.
    I texted a few months ago. She said she moved to Las Vegas and had no plans to come back to Maryland. Seems to be true, no ads, no reports are coming out of Maryland (or DC, I guess.).

  15. #4799

    GFE Sara

    Does anyone know if Sara is still around? Last I heard she was working dc, but I don't see any recent ads.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape