Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6323
    Quote Originally Posted by TicoRico  [View Original Post]
    I saw her earlier this week and she was an enthusiastic sucker. BBBJ was great. She is older mabe in her 50's but she has a really nice petite sexy body.

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/36828812/
    FS? What was the damage.

  2. #6322

    Sloppy Head Experts?

    Hey all, longtime lurker here. I'm looking for the sloppiest head in Orlando. I pref large chested women / younger / not BBW. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Reply here or PM.

  3. #6321

    My god

    Those pictures are insane. I can't wait to see her.

    Quote Originally Posted by DezlFixr  [View Original Post]
    Here ya go.

  4. #6320
    I saw Nina last week and forgot to review her, 100 hh outcall, GFE for me. Cool chic, didn't rush. She is worth giving a try. Availability might be limited as I believe she works a day job.

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoWeb  [View Original Post]
    I posted a few days about Nina asking for some info. She posts on the sister site. Her handle is NinaMP23. Just need to know if she is legit and how it was. I did have one person reach out to me. But they have not been on the site very long and have not posted much. A little difficult to believe them.

  5. #6319

    NinaMP23

    Here ya go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture+_2019-09-04-19-54-31.jpg‎   Capture+_2019-09-04-19-54-08.jpg‎  

  6. #6318
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoWeb  [View Original Post]
    I posted a few days about Nina asking for some info. She posts on the sister site. Her handle is NinaMP23. Just need to know if she is legit and how it was. I did have one person reach out to me. But they have not been on the site very long and have not posted much. A little difficult to believe them.
    Just wait a week or so for reviews. I'm sure someone will see her & post.

  7. #6317

    Really needs some info if anyone has some.

    I posted a few days about Nina asking for some info. She posts on the sister site. Her handle is NinaMP23. Just need to know if she is legit and how it was. I did have one person reach out to me. But they have not been on the site very long and have not posted much. A little difficult to believe them.

  8. #6316

    Be careful with this one

    The tats look exactly like a girl that ripped me off a few years ago.

  9. #6315

    Reviews

    Reviews say everything is covered. Not GFE. But it also says she looks a lot better in person.

  10. #6314

  11. #6313
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Try Boss Lady, one of a kind

    Quote Originally Posted by Parzival444  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys new to Orlando. I'm by Alafaya right now, so I wanted to see if there were any really good looking girls you guys cool recommend here?
    Here's a starting place for you:

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/8133781880

    C3.

  12. #6312

    PRican provider

    Have anyone info about this girl? Seems to be familiar but no sure. PM please thanks.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4072883164

  13. #6311

  14. #6310

    Does anyone have any input on these two providers?


  15. #6309

    Suggestions?

    Hey guys new to Orlando. I'm by Alafaya right now, so I wanted to see if there were any really good looking girls you guys cool recommend here?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape