Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 899 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 399 799 849 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 949 999 ... LastLast
Results 13,471 to 13,485 of 19295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5825
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920

    Her name is Angel TOFTT

    I texted her about 9 am and she answered promptly and directed down to 192,2 call system. Good communications. I will say her pics do not do her justice. She is Italian and Puerto Rican with I've skin and blue eyes, really quite a pretty face IMO.

    BBBJ very skilled took it very deep. She is sensual in her touch and caresses you and takes direction well.

    It looks like she was heavier and has lost some weight but I don't care.

    Hat on I was pleased with the main event she is affectionate and sweet, I liked her. I sent her the link to sister site to run her ads on there. I will see her again. She aims to please and I saw.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...n/367252062908

  2. #5824

    Give me a call you won't regret it.

    Has anyone seen her in person? I gave her two calls the past three weeks and regretted both of them. The first time she gave me her address, I arrived on time and she cancelled because she had to pick up her daughter. OK, not a problem, family comes first. She did text me later that day and apologized. Yesterday we had another appointment scheduled and she promised nothing would deter our liaison. I arrived on time and texted her for her apartment #. She said she was taking a shower and would be ready soon. It must have been a shower of biblical proportions because I haven't heard from her since. So is it just me or has anyone else had the same experience?

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/424628790794

  3. #5823

    Hurricane Hands Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by Tjred52  [View Original Post]
    She is listed on STG under massage with the title Hurricane Hands!
    Not really worth it! PM for details.

  4. #5822

    Brunette on I-drive

    Anyone know if this is legit. The photos look odd.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...1/502535982033

    PHFJ Out!

  5. #5821

    Re: any infor

    Quote Originally Posted by Tjred52  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/img/002/NTI...jFjMWFjMzM.jpg

    Wonder if anyone has seen this lovely? Plan to visit on Friday. Thanks!
    She is listed on STG under massage with the title Hurricane Hands!

  6. #5820

    Jezebel Update

    Jezebel aka Roxy is no longer in the same place as Sunny. Landlord issues. She has a rather nice incall, although temporary, near Hwy 192 and Evans. Don't know how long she'll be there.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...r/587740205352

  7. #5819

    Alexa

    Quote Originally Posted by Pusspuss  [View Original Post]
    Looks like all different pics.
    I remember the 5th pic from last summer and the only thing I remember is that there were negative posts. Either environment / performance / fake pics or something but that pic stuck in my head - (naked lying on the bed).

  8. #5818
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    Just noticed this young lady and was curious if anyone has had a chance to visit with her. Feel free to PM me if that's more convenient.

    http://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.com...e/352676884580
    Looks like all different pics.

  9. #5817

    Yep! I have her number

    Quote Originally Posted by rojobear  [View Original Post]
    gentleman, any info on the new and improved taylor? Met her about a year ago and i know the trade can be ruff on a soul. Worth the effort? Add says greek, an expanded menu?

    Pm if you like. Peace out rojo.
    I have her number and she is out.

  10. #5816

    Stacey

    Any info on this one yet? I did a search for Stacey but it only brings up info for another girl.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...a/280824422736

  11. #5815

    Any info

    https://skipthegames.com/img/002/NTI...jFjMWFjMzM.jpg

    Wonder if anyone has seen this lovely? Plan to visit on Friday. Thanks!

  12. #5814

    Taylor, aka Barbi

    Gentleman, any info on the new and improved Taylor? Met her about a year ago and I know the trade can be ruff on a soul. Worth the effort? Add says Greek, an expanded menu?

    Pm if you like. Peace out Rojo.

  13. #5813

    Seductive redbone

    Anyone with info.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/549477015304
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CFB79D63-7B92-49B0-A944-9ECD4A4B7260.jpg‎   254EA5BE-A4D5-4886-A263-D2B1BD00C463.jpg‎   FF59C270-0B4B-45C6-A923-A05559AFD9C4.jpg‎  

  14. #5812

    Alexa

    Just noticed this young lady and was curious if anyone has had a chance to visit with her. Feel free to PM me if that's more convenient.

    http://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.com...e/352676884580

  15. #5811

    The only snack I would to a

    Quote Originally Posted by DicComa  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone thinking about bringing a girl in for the storm? The reason I'm not, is because she'll eat all my snacks. Looks like a good twos days of rain.
    She wouldn't be touching any snacks expect for my tube steak feeding.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape