Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,046 to 6,060 of 7975
-
09-11-19 05:33 #1930Senior Member

Posts: 143Bri
Her name is Bri. She's on my rotation. Nice enough girl, not really big on small talk gets right down to business. I usually get CBJ and CFS but I hear BBBJ is also on the menu. Location safe if a tad dirty. Never had a issue seeing her.
Originally Posted by BigMac83
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-19 14:53 #1929Senior Member

Posts: 404Couples
Are there any couple providers out there? Even if just to watch them do their thing I'm interested.
-
09-09-19 15:02 #1928Banned Member

Posts: 33City guide
I love Asians. Great fun in Mt Laurel NJ using Cityxguide. Agency, Hotel.
929-4x8-xxxx. 130 HHR. Sometimes two girls available. Mostly Chinese or Korean.
BBBJ always on menu. I love give GS, most are accommodating.
Different line-up every week or so. PM for details.
-
09-09-19 12:00 #1927Senior Member

Posts: 103Any info?
Any intel on this one?
https://escortalligator.com.philadel...post/36863014/
-
09-09-19 11:42 #1926Senior Member

Posts: 207Real Japanese style NURU massage.
Guys, does anyone know where you can find an authentic Japanese style NURU massage in Pa. , or Maryland? I had a real one a couple of years back from a traveling masseuse from Vegas. Met her both in Pittsburgh and in Harrisburg a couple of times. Kind a cool, good looking hippie gal, who posted on Backpage when she was traveling in. Great, great experience. Have found nothing close since. Anyone have thoughts?
-
09-07-19 20:50 #1925Senior Member

Posts: 109I like that ass!!
Originally Posted by UTRfiend
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-19 07:32 #1924Banned Member

Posts: 44Anyone in contact with Tessa?
She's my ATF but I have zero idea what happened to her. Does anyone know how to get a hold of her? She popped up once randomly after posting multiple times every day. Help a monger out if you can fellas! I'd rather not be done hitting that. LOL.
https://escortalligator.com.philadel...35996300/tessa
-
09-05-19 14:08 #1923Senior Member

Posts: 308cityxguide.com is also good. Also if she looks too good to be true usually she is. A playboy model who takes, pay pay, and any other e payments. Can be a scammer. Especially if she wants a deposit up front. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Suckuhh
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-19 00:31 #1922Senior Member

Posts: 136Check out skipthegames and escortbabylon and just use the Philly location. When you spot someone you fancy just reply in this forum with their copied / pasted web link and ask if any of us guys have seen her and I'm sure the chances are high someone will be able to shed some info! Good luck!
Originally Posted by TFrost
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-19 22:43 #1921Senior Member

Posts: 75New to the local scene
I've asked for some intel before, and figured maybe I would try again. I've moved from the NE typically dreaming between CT, RI, and MA. Any recommendations on those who are fluent in Greek, PAWGS, or Spinners. If you're ever planning a trip up north more than happy to share directions to reliable stops. Stay safe fellow mongers.
-
09-03-19 12:56 #1920Senior Member

Posts: 720Models
It looks like they are traveling together. Safety in numbers.
Originally Posted by Potato84
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-19 10:47 #1919Regular Member

Posts: 7RE: Eros
I've met a number of girls from Eros, I find the best value are the south american girls ($300-400) who have some sort of agency and provide an e-mail contact. I am sketched out by phone number only.
-
09-02-19 21:02 #1918Senior Member

Posts: 702Is this the same Susan: https://www.eros.com/pennsylvania/ph...7136.htm?cat=1 ?
Originally Posted by Potato84
[View Original Post]
If so, although she says she's in Philadelphia, the phone number is a NY phone number. Now while that isn't so bad (although it raises my eyebrows a bit), that same number is also the number for a girl named Nina: https://www.models-world.com/pennsylvania/nina-model-3/. The email address in that ad also matches a girl named Nina at the same site, same photos, in Massachusetts. Now I know these girls tour / travel around and that's all not necessarily an indication of fraud, it does raise my suspicion a bit. Enough that I would do some further investigation before making a booking.
What I would do is something that I've used in the past to weed out frauds here and there: ask them for selfies holding up today's newspaper showing the headline. That way, you know they are not sending stock photos claiming they are "selfies". If they send you the pic, that's great. You know they are real because you can tell it's a recent photo and was taken at your request. If they refuse, well, that would indicate fraud to me.
-
09-02-19 10:09 #1917Senior Member

Posts: 60I'm in Philly right now, would like to know as well.
Originally Posted by PewPewPewPew
[View Original Post]
On a related note, I've been texting with two girls from eros. Susan and Stella. Both sent selfie matching ad and not showing on Google images. Both blonde "european models". Both sending me to the same museum area hotel. Coincidence? What to do?
-
09-02-19 08:56 #1916Senior Member

Posts: 720Verifying
Lately, when I ask how can I verify you, they just send a picture or two. Often the pictures they send don't match the ad. Red flag.
Originally Posted by MrFrench
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





