Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,741 to 19,755 of 24547
-
09-02-19 20:22 #4807Senior Member

Posts: 811Sweet Karoline stealing pictures.
https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...987/3016154923
Porn star picture of Professoraluana from Pocos de caldas, Brazil.
https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/professoraluana
-
09-02-19 13:44 #4806Senior Member

Posts: 441Thanks for answering.
-
09-02-19 00:55 #4805Senior Member

Posts: 303Re: Emma
She was out of town visiting family for a couple of weeks. She was back a few days ago, but only started responding tonight / Sun.
Originally Posted by ShadowBK
[View Original Post]
I have met up with her on Friday or Saturday nights in the past, but it's seems she's mostly not available those nights anymore.
Her ads do say not available or rarely available Thur-Sat.
-
09-01-19 23:12 #4804Senior Member

Posts: 303Re: GFE sara
She's been long gone from this area. She's was in Tysons / dc in Feb2019. Had been going upmarket. 300/ hr, then 350/ hr. She headed out to Vegas, then seemed to be staying in LA. But she seems to have disappeared. For awhile she had an ad on adlook, listing Balt / vegas / LA as locations, but that ad has disappeared even in Vegas and LA. You only see outdated Balt ad.
Originally Posted by BMoreBishop
[View Original Post]
She was one of the best, especially at her downtown Baltimore rates.
-
09-01-19 20:19 #4803Senior Member

Posts: 62Sarah. An Update
I texted a few months ago. She said she moved to Las Vegas and had no plans to come back to Maryland. Seems to be true, no ads, no reports are coming out of Maryland (or DC, I guess.).
Originally Posted by BMoreBishop
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-19 16:44 #4802Regular Member

Posts: 3GFE Sara
Does anyone know if Sara is still around? Last I heard she was working dc, but I don't see any recent ads.
-
09-01-19 11:16 #4801Senior Member

Posts: 169Rogue Admin
Someone completely altered my post after it was already posted on the thread. I had great experience with Paige, she never "Cried and said she had bad news". She said she got too close to a monger and he is now out to ruin her. This breach has been reported to USASG. This alteration of comments is very concerning and makes me question the credibility of the Baltimore thread. Be safe!
Originally Posted by UncleSammy96
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-19 11:25 #4800Senior Member

Posts: 136The person is real, but that site is bonkers. She doesn't do BB or most of the services listed. All reviews online state the same.
Originally Posted by DeCoria
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-19 09:36 #4799Senior Member

Posts: 811Stolen pictures
https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...690/3017784903
Stolen from a Brazilian escort site. Veronica Olliver.
https://bkp.travesticomlocal.com.br/...onica-olliver/
Brand new phone number that has not been used before.
-
08-31-19 04:18 #4798Senior Member

Posts: 151http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...680&viewfull=1#post4403680.
Originally Posted by Jge096
[View Original Post]
Here is the report. Nothing bad happened to the fellow user, but it was reported to be their BWI location.
-
08-31-19 01:44 #4797Senior Member

Posts: 200Where was the MB Le encounter reported? One of the Russian agencies is xocompanions. I was verified before the shenanigans so not sure what the new person process is like now (if one at all).
Originally Posted by MrNiubility
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-19 22:51 #4796Senior Member

Posts: 441What happened to Emma? She stopped updating her Switter account over two weeks ago.
Do you have a link to that report?
Originally Posted by MrNiubility
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-19 21:30 #4795Senior Member

Posts: 151Which two Russian Agencies? I heard most of them stopped accepting new clients. Too bad agencies here either now with very intrusive verification (absolutely no for me to share my pix or I'd or work email) or closed the door to new clients altogether. I think TG and the Travelling Brazilian are the first kind. I only partake with matchless before when it comes to agency, but recent report by a fellow user of LE encounter while going to a date with mb's girl is scary.
Originally Posted by ChingaLinga
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-19 19:15 #4794Senior Member

Posts: 31Totally Agree
I couldn't agree with this post more. For that kind of money you can get a great session with either of the two Russian agencies without the risk of disappointment. I love Latinas but I blacklisted TG after experiencing a couple of these types of performances.
Originally Posted by RennHere
[View Original Post]
- Chin.
-
08-30-19 17:05 #4793Senior Member

Posts: 146Sasha
Hello Gents, has anyone visited Sasha? I've saw her posts a couple weeks ago. Keeps catching my attention but wondering if anyone has seen her? Thanks.
https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...scorts/1519208











Reply With Quote





