Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 373 of 472 FirstFirst ... 273 323 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 423 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,595 of 7067
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1487
    Senior Member


    Posts: 529

    This Christy Love?

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyPumper  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone here managed to date Christy Love recently. Is she available? If so, does she advertise on any of the mainstream (non-SB) sites?

    I ran into her socially, and that reignited my desires. But looked liked she had a friend.
    Never met her, but based on her twitter site and all it's links, I'd call her Christy Upsell. Buy this buy that, sign up for this, etc.

    https://twitter.com/clca69?lang=en

  2. #1486

    Christy Love

    Just wondering if anyone here managed to date Christy Love recently. Is she available? If so, does she advertise on any of the mainstream (non-SB) sites?

    I ran into her socially, and that reignited my desires. But looked liked she had a friend.

  3. #1485

    Babyswiss121469

    A user posted about her on here before about her lackluster performance. I still went for it due to her low rates. Good lord, I wish I didn't.

    When I'm contacting a provider, I usually want to see them within an hour, but she didn't have any availability till 3 hours later, so I took a nap and waited. Time came, she was responsive. Drove to the place, and then she hits me with a "I'm too drunk" text. Then that was it. 3 hours wasted and gas money.

  4. #1484
    Quote Originally Posted by Sethk  [View Original Post]
    Good to know, I was considering seeing her, too. So what sets Evelin apart? What does she allow that Ada doesn't?
    Send me a DM.

  5. #1483

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by LordD  [View Original Post]
    Eveline is just amazing. I have seen her about 5-6 times over the last year. I have only received CBJ from her but the massage is well worth it. She does offer CFS tho. Her massage is very sensual and makes me come back all the time. For sure she is my favorite provider. I've been wanting to meet Ada but our schedules don't meet. Since we are talking about this ladies has anyone seen Sofia? I believe she works in the same building as Ada and Eveline. Any info is appreciated.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/134063
    IMO, Sophia is the prettiest and youngest between the three ladies. I love her body and curves. Her breasts are perfect for body slides and Russian. She is an excellent kisser, just like kissing a girlfriend. YMMV. She also offers an extended menu.

    My 1st choice is Eveline, Sophia 2nd, then Ada.

  6. #1482

    Eveline or Ada

    Quote Originally Posted by Sethk  [View Original Post]
    Good to know, I was considering seeing her, too. So what sets Evelin apart? What does she allow that Ada doesn't?
    I too would choose Eveline over Ada. Eveline is probably 10 years older than Ada, but IMO is very sexy. Her body is soft, and sexy. Her massage is very sensual and she caters her massage, techniques, hand / body movements to how my body is responding to her touches. She aims to please and is always asking me what or how she can do her massages to make me happy. She does offer an extended menu. YMMV.

  7. #1481

    Ada

    Quote Originally Posted by AzMaleSlut  [View Original Post]
    I'm always looking for good squirters. Is her place private?
    If you are into squirters, Ada can be very fun! Yes, everything is covered but she loves to deep throat. She's also into kissing. YMMV.

    The in-call is a small house on a major street. Entrance into the house is not too discreet. I ask them to keep the door unlocked so I'm not having to stand in front of the house for too long. There are plenty of parking behind the house.

  8. #1480
    Quote Originally Posted by EH09M3  [View Original Post]
    She will deep throat but it is CBJ which isn't my favorite. She also squirts if you're into it. Also no anal, no CIM, no COF. I would rather see Eveline if you're going there.
    I'm always looking for good squirters. Is her place private?

  9. #1479

    Eveline

    Quote Originally Posted by Sethk  [View Original Post]
    Good to know, I was considering seeing her, too. So what sets Evelin apart? What does she allow that Ada doesn't?
    Eveline is just amazing. I have seen her about 5-6 times over the last year. I have only received CBJ from her but the massage is well worth it. She does offer CFS tho. Her massage is very sensual and makes me come back all the time. For sure she is my favorite provider. I've been wanting to meet Ada but our schedules don't meet. Since we are talking about this ladies has anyone seen Sofia? I believe she works in the same building as Ada and Eveline. Any info is appreciated.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/134063

  10. #1478
    Regular Member


    Posts: 22
    Quote Originally Posted by EH09M3  [View Original Post]
    She will deep throat but it is CBJ which isn't my favorite. She also squirts if you're into it. Also no anal, no CIM, no COF. I would rather see Eveline if you're going there.
    Good to know, I was considering seeing her, too. So what sets Evelin apart? What does she allow that Ada doesn't?

  11. #1477

    I think I'll pass

    Quote Originally Posted by EH09M3  [View Original Post]
    She will deep throat but it is CBJ which isn't my favorite. She also squirts if you're into it. Also no anal, no CIM, no COF. I would rather see Eveline if you're going there.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJoesph  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her. Nothing fantastic. Wouldn't repeat. CBJ CFS. Post mommy body. But still fit. Decent looking. 260 for massage and FS.
    Quote Originally Posted by BearD  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a while back for her VIP hr. It was an ok massage with some teasing, and then CBJ and cfs which didint really do it for me. Her place is a tiny house on a moderately trafficked street, not too private but seemed fine.
    Thank you for the info I think I'll pass her, I am still confused about NataliaDestiny which she used to go by Felicia Sweet couple members here told me about her but still didn't pull the trigger she has only 5 reviews so I am still confused about her. This is her profile if anyone here wants to share his opinion.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...NataliaDestiny

  12. #1476

    Fantastic_Ada

    Quote Originally Posted by SDboyy  [View Original Post]
    Any info or previous experience about her, how safe she is, and her place? The rates are so fair IMHO.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../Fantastic_Ada
    She will deep throat but it is CBJ which isn't my favorite. She also squirts if you're into it. Also no anal, no CIM, no COF. I would rather see Eveline if you're going there.

  13. #1475
    Quote Originally Posted by SDboyy  [View Original Post]
    Any info or previous experience about her, how safe she is, and her place? The rates are so fair IMHO.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../Fantastic_Ada
    I've seen her. Nothing fantastic. Wouldn't repeat. CBJ CFS. Post mommy body. But still fit. Decent looking. 260 for massage and FS.

  14. #1474
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Not bad

    Quote Originally Posted by SDboyy  [View Original Post]
    Any info or previous experience about her, how safe she is, and her place? The rates are so fair IMHO.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../Fantastic_Ada
    I saw her a while back for her VIP hr. It was an ok massage with some teasing, and then CBJ and cfs which didint really do it for me. Her place is a tiny house on a moderately trafficked street, not too private but seemed fine.

  15. #1473

    Fantastic_Ada

    Any info or previous experience about her, how safe she is, and her place? The rates are so fair IMHO.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../Fantastic_Ada

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape