Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,286 to 30,300 of 58934
-
09-02-19 08:54 #28649Regular Member

Posts: 5Posh
I first visited Posh a few months ago and only had a massage. I think this is one of the places where they get to know you. There are a lot of other variables. If you act anxious or too excited they might think you are Uncle LEO. I have a buddy of mine not have much luck because of his military style haircut and he looks undercover. Also maybe there was a different girl working there. If you want a great experience the first visit in the area try Magic or Natural, they never let you down. But for me part of the chase is what makes the game we play fun.
Originally Posted by ABombTheMonger
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-19 08:34 #28648Senior Member

Posts: 246We all know they don't FS at magic
Been going there for I don't know how many years and know all of the ladies very well, but some of these guys like to make up stories. This one in particular, always making up something like under covers in the parking lot or some other shit.
Originally Posted by Lebowski69
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-19 07:44 #28647Senior Member

Posts: 226Magic
Yes. This is the Spa, I thought she said Ginny or Jenny and that could have been the name of the lady that brought me to the room. But 100%, full service.
Originally Posted by Lebowski69
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-19 06:48 #28646Senior Member

Posts: 223Kiki at the you
It's been a long while since I dreamed at the you but was always top tier on my list I really didn't know who to ask for so Kiki.
Came in she's short with a nice natural rack we proceeded to Table Shower nothing like my past visits there then back to the room 1/2 ass massage before main event BBBJ Daty missionary ended with covered blow job which was different because even once I blew into the hat she kept at it for at least 5 more minutes cleaned up and on my way.
-
09-02-19 00:16 #28645Senior Member

Posts: 148Magic. Altamonte
I never received any FS at the one in Altamonte Springs. HJ only.
Originally Posted by Lebowski69
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-19 23:54 #28644Senior Member

Posts: 478Altamonte Magic?
Have been going there for years never was offered FS. Genie is the lady who runs the house so I think she wouldn't be offering much off the menu.
Originally Posted by Flfun1012
[View Original Post]
Not doubting your report but is this the same magic on 436?
The dude abides.
-
09-01-19 23:10 #28643Senior Member

Posts: 109Magic visit
Stopped by magic in altamonte tonight. Saw cici, have seen her many times and she never does a bad job. Took an hour massage tonight, tired of all the Dorian crap so needed a break. Cici is small with a great body. Gave a great massage while constantly teasing the boys. Always leaned in to have those tits rub on me. She enjoyed some mutual rubbing action while leaning against me. On the flip the clothes came off a d mutual rubbing began. She then hopped up on the table and gave me a total body to body rub. She flipped, gave a quick kiss and blow while I had fiv. Turned around and more body slide with her rubbing her clit with me. Right up to the point of intercourse. A few strokes might have slipped in LOL. Ended up popping while rubbing on her clit. Hot towel to wipe and on the way. . 8 plus 50 tip for a great hour.
-
09-01-19 22:43 #28642Senior Member

Posts: 218Shangrila
Are they all orientals? Any latinas?
Originally Posted by SumyumGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-19 22:36 #28641Banned Member

Posts: 3Diamond at you Massage
Diamond is the real deal. I'm sure it's an act, but it's a great act at that. Not only did she have multiple O's but she cuddled with me for a long time after and wanted to go again. She really seemed to enjoy things with me. From the table shower to the end I felt right at home. Also she's super beautiful. At least this was all true in my dreams.
-
09-01-19 21:24 #28640Senior Member

Posts: 182Should have stayed with cici
I went in the other day and Cici came to the counter and I rolled the dice and asked for another.
Originally Posted by PounderHarder
[View Original Post]
Lala came next. I had a great time and she took great care of me, it's just that Cici looked better.
-
09-01-19 18:12 #28639Senior Member

Posts: 246She's actually up at Shangrila RIGHT NOW
Along with 4 other Hotties.
Originally Posted by ElAgua
[View Original Post]
Don't you guys break down the doors now lmao.
-
09-01-19 13:55 #28638Senior Member

Posts: 32Nice. I still have a goal of doing a 4 hand with her and Mona. That sounds like the ultimate dream tbh. I'm kind of waiting to go back there until I can make that happen too.
Originally Posted by Flfun1012
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-19 06:33 #28637Senior Member

Posts: 161Definitely YMMV
Saw her as well and she talked the whole time. When I finally got to feel on her she complained I was hurting her tit the whole time. Just a big ol waste of time. Just a HE with a whole lot of talking. Will not repeat!
Originally Posted by Ballsagna
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-19 00:34 #28636Senior Member

Posts: 32Awesome review. I saw Cici briefly during my visit with Mona, and she looked great. I know what you mean about this place making you go broke. Most mornings I wake up and ask myself "Hmmm do I feel like going to Shangri-la today?
Originally Posted by PounderHarder
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-19 22:39 #28635Senior Member

Posts: 226Magic
Had a good time saw a girl name Ginny or Jenny, good massage did a great job, nice hard massage lots of playing and teasing. Put on the cover and really worked me hard, I paid for an hour but stayed for close to 2 hours. Had a great time.










Reply With Quote






