Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6994

    RE: Alyssa

    Quote Originally Posted by Chevyguy82  [View Original Post]
    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...n/527314691527
    Had a bad experience off the bat and didn't even get to meet her.
    Texted her and asked for rates and she replied with not interested in meeting you goodbye.
    Good luck to anyone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky  [View Original Post]
    Did you tell her a bit about you as she said in her ad? Maybe that is part of her screening process to see who will follow directions? The required face picture is a no go for me.
    Sorry to hear that; she was a nice girl back in the beginning of summer; I had no problems with her and at that time she wasn't asking for photos.

  2. #6993

    Face picture wow holding my balls!

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieKane200  [View Original Post]
    I agree about the face pic. There is absolutely no upside for me in that situation.
    So I'm not the only one this person trying to make out to be a fool good reporting.

  3. #6992
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky  [View Original Post]
    Did you tell her a bit about you as she said in her ad? Maybe that is part of her screening process to see who will follow directions? The required face picture is a no go for me.
    I agree about the face pic. There is absolutely no upside for me in that situation.

  4. #6991

    Info?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chevyguy82  [View Original Post]
    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...n/527314691527

    Had a bad experience off the bat and didn't even get to meet her.

    Texted her and asked for rates and she replied with not interested in meeting you goodbye.

    Good luck to anyone else.
    Did you tell her a bit about you as she said in her ad? Maybe that is part of her screening process to see who will follow directions? The required face picture is a no go for me.

  5. #6990

    Alyssa

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...n/527314691527

    Had a bad experience off the bat and didn't even get to meet her.

    Texted her and asked for rates and she replied with not interested in meeting you goodbye.

    Good luck to anyone else.

  6. #6989

    Kennedy on Eros

    Anyone seen Kennedy the last couple times she has been in Milwaukee? I searched for some info on her, but did not find any. PM.

    Me if you like.

  7. #6988
    Quote Originally Posted by SlipKid77  [View Original Post]
    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...n/660613130334

    Saw she posted but this time with a friend opted on doing a 3 sum. I have seen Miss Jaeda a few times and always had a fantastic time no BS or drama. Let me say the pics are all accurate and the time was well spent enjoying what these 2 beautiful women had to offer heat and passion is an understatement to what these 2 gave me it was definitely a Dear Penthouse time will repeat with both when I can.
    Did you get lots of hot lesbian action included?

  8. #6987

    Shandell

    Quote Originally Posted by WillowRut  [View Original Post]
    Just came from her place SS by Airport.

    Said she just showered for me. Not a chance. Smelled of other guys. BO. And smoke. Couldn't get off. Guy outside waiting in car. He went in when I left. Not doing again.
    Bro!

    So sorry to hear that happened to you. She's one of my ATF's. Granted, I'm a smoker, so I usually don't pick up on the smoke odor, but I've never had any hygiene issues with her. Nothing worse than being all ready to go and then having something like that happen.

    HS.

  9. #6986

    Schandel

    Quote Originally Posted by Platypus19  [View Original Post]
    Shandell has a room tonight at one of the best far South notels. Her head game has always been well above average. She's put on some weight which in her case is a good thing, she was SO skinny before. Great boobs and nipples. Obviously rates are a touch higher than when she was on Greenfield as she has to cover the room. I don't think she currently has an ad up, so CONTRIBUTING members can PM me for her number.

    P19.
    Just came from her place SS by Airport.

    Said she just showered for me. Not a chance. Smelled of other guys. BO. And smoke. Couldn't get off. Guy outside waiting in car. He went in when I left. Not doing again.

  10. #6985

    Shandell

    Shandell has a room tonight at one of the best far South notels. Her head game has always been well above average. She's put on some weight which in her case is a good thing, she was SO skinny before. Great boobs and nipples. Obviously rates are a touch higher than when she was on Greenfield as she has to cover the room. I don't think she currently has an ad up, so CONTRIBUTING members can PM me for her number.

    P19.
    Last edited by HuntingStreets; 09-02-19 at 14:01. Reason: Spelling

  11. #6984
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFantastic  [View Original Post]
    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/889193459038

    I believe I have now seen just about everything in an ad.
    https://giphy.com/gifs/gmY6wv9I1jaxy

    https://giphy.com/gifs/ffPjsPLnTCmxa
    Last edited by JohnGalt34; 09-02-19 at 03:50. Reason: wrong GIF

  12. #6983
    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/889193459038

    I believe I have now seen just about everything in an ad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ummm.jpg‎  

  13. #6982

    Olive oil Jess

    I met Jess a few times and watched her deteriorate over the past year. Can I recommend almost any of the girls I mentioned in my post as better choices over OOJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by SnowBnnyLvr  [View Original Post]
    Is she safe to see? I know she had a visit to her uncles big house and was released, the posts she has reeks of desperation. I might be interested if she isn't on some LEO BS. Didn't provide a pic or link because I'm sure a majority of you already know who I'm talking about.

  14. #6981

    Awesome pictures

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...o/554542522460

    Someone needs to tell this dummy that the pre- and post- surgery pics are a dead giveaway for a fake ad.

  15. #6980
    Quote Originally Posted by KandiiThickMa  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for these amazing thoughtful compliments. You can cum massage my throat with your cock on the house your next appointment.
    Thanks! I have always been interested. Now, she goes on my To Do list.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape