Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,986 to 6,000 of 7371
-
09-01-19 22:25 #1386Senior Member

Posts: 559Lackluster Performance
I had a encounter with Luna awhile ago at a crappy motel in W. S. She is posting newer photos which are more accurate as to what she looks like now. So that's in her favor. But in my one dream she made no attempt to look presentable when I arrived to her room. It was like she couldn't be bothered. Would not strip down until I asked her to and then only took off her bottoms.
Originally Posted by WMassDan
[View Original Post]
I hate that shit. She is overweight but not huge but just the fact that she keeps her clothes on makes me think she's hiding something. Big gut, stretch marks or whatever. I will say that I'm pretty sure she's not a druggy except for weed. But her enthusiasm was non existent and her performance lackluster. Also she had a strong scent coming from down below but not horrible. Just like she needed to clean up a little better. But bottom line I did NOT get off. Sort of uninspiring run of the mill pump and dump. No return for me but she might be ok on short notice for some mongers as her prices are reasonable. Especially with the terrible selection available these days in our area. Hope that helps.
Peace.
-
09-01-19 21:30 #1385Senior Member

Posts: 1659Old pics
She is a junkie from Holyoke. Was cuter in the day, but I suggest avoiding. Her incalls will only be a crack house or flop-house or she will suggest a "car date. ".
Originally Posted by Xelajo
[View Original Post]
Don't do it. She's a hot mess and not safe in any way.
-
09-01-19 20:29 #1384Senior Member

Posts: 178Search for Stephanie. Dreamed of her three months ago. Pretty face (matches the pics) but very big belly. I didn't notice any significant demons back then. Experience was average not memorable.
Originally Posted by Xelajo
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-19 19:18 #1383Senior Member

Posts: 672Appreciate any Intel on this
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/245883670612
Iam sure she must have been reviewed here. But couldn't find any after browsing through few pages.
-
09-01-19 19:04 #1382Regular Member

Posts: 18Shame she isn't around anymore, she wasnt half bad. Kind of picky on positions but pretty chill overall. I saw her once and she was covered in bruises and tried to say they were from helping a friend move and that was the last time I saw her. Or that she didn't use drugs even weed but the room constantly smelled of it.
Originally Posted by Garthy
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-19 12:31 #1381Senior Member

Posts: 83Luna
Any intel on Luna?
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/492610796212
-
08-31-19 19:59 #1380Senior Member

Posts: 311If you send an email through STG, the individual who posted the ad replies with a phone number. The story this person gives is that she is "house sitting" for someone in West Springfield. I'm not saying that it is TGTBT, but I am going to pass on it as something just doesn't feel right. I'm happy to be wrong, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.
Originally Posted by Garthy
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-19 19:31 #1379Senior Member

Posts: 311Close, but no cigar!
Live Ad: http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...t/053519165590.
Archived Ad: http://archive.is/p3s8f.
You've got to love it when a provider includes this statement in their ad, "Texting preferred," but fails to leave a complete phone number!
-
08-31-19 12:55 #1378Senior Member

Posts: 311Speaking of vacillating, the ad is down. She'll be back, especially when she needs money for drugs.
Originally Posted by Garthy
[View Original Post]
You can take the drugs from the junkie, but you can't take the junkie from the drugs!
There is an odd yet satisfying balance to this strange mongering universe of ours!
-
08-31-19 06:58 #1377Senior Member

Posts: 161Redhead
I was in the Springfield area for work one day last week. This one didn't reply to my communication until I was already out of town. Is anyone familiar with her? In case maybe I'm out that way again soon.
-
08-29-19 19:54 #1376Senior Member

Posts: 1659Dude, if you want to know.
Go try her out Lolhaha. I know you're not above it.
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-19 17:10 #1375Senior Member

Posts: 667LOL I just noticed that.
Originally Posted by Garthy
[View Original Post]
Any info about the girl below? She has a pic with another guy grabbing her ass and a different phone number. Not sure if legit as it raises some red flags but she looks great.
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...f/553329217122
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...f/229682746630
-
08-29-19 16:56 #1374Senior Member

Posts: 1659Huh?
With the 9 digit phone number? Don't think anyone will unless they have some serious hacking power. Even with the 413 assumed, that's a lot of numerical possibilities!
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]
As for.
Yeah- that was her- she did that play with a lot of people. Me included. She would have some exceptional "fire sales" especially when she got relegated to the red carpet. She also liked the Red Roof and the Super 8!
Originally Posted by Bry758
She vacillated from a higher end escort girl with a hit-or-miss attitude to seriously low-end junkie girl. But she never lost those tits!
-
08-29-19 16:45 #1373Senior Member

Posts: 667Info?
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...t/274061034203
Has anyone seen her yet?
-
08-28-19 21:33 #1372Regular Member

Posts: 18Tonya
Is the girl that used to have a room out of the red carpet in and also went Amanda? If it is, man she did have a awesome set on her. Very distant but she was great to me. Hit me up all the time with deals to keep herself in a room. I miss her from time to time. Are.
Originally Posted by Stress
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





