Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4807

    Sweet Karoline stealing pictures.

    https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...987/3016154923

    Porn star picture of Professoraluana from Pocos de caldas, Brazil.

    https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/professoraluana
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 301-615-4923.jpg‎  

  2. #4806
    Thanks for answering.

  3. #4805

    Re: Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBK  [View Original Post]
    What happened to Emma? She stopped updating her Switter account over two weeks ago.

    Do you have a link to that report?
    She was out of town visiting family for a couple of weeks. She was back a few days ago, but only started responding tonight / Sun.

    I have met up with her on Friday or Saturday nights in the past, but it's seems she's mostly not available those nights anymore.

    Her ads do say not available or rarely available Thur-Sat.

  4. #4804

    Re: GFE sara

    Quote Originally Posted by BMoreBishop  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Sara is still around? Last I heard she was working dc, but I don't see any recent ads.
    She's been long gone from this area. She's was in Tysons / dc in Feb2019. Had been going upmarket. 300/ hr, then 350/ hr. She headed out to Vegas, then seemed to be staying in LA. But she seems to have disappeared. For awhile she had an ad on adlook, listing Balt / vegas / LA as locations, but that ad has disappeared even in Vegas and LA. You only see outdated Balt ad.

    She was one of the best, especially at her downtown Baltimore rates.

  5. #4803

    Sarah. An Update

    Quote Originally Posted by BMoreBishop  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Sara is still around? Last I heard she was working dc, but I don't see any recent ads.
    I texted a few months ago. She said she moved to Las Vegas and had no plans to come back to Maryland. Seems to be true, no ads, no reports are coming out of Maryland (or DC, I guess.).

  6. #4802

    GFE Sara

    Does anyone know if Sara is still around? Last I heard she was working dc, but I don't see any recent ads.

  7. #4801

    Rogue Admin

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleSammy96  [View Original Post]
    I too followed up with Paige. She started crying and told me that she has and has had some bad news.[
    Someone completely altered my post after it was already posted on the thread. I had great experience with Paige, she never "Cried and said she had bad news". She said she got too close to a monger and he is now out to ruin her. This breach has been reported to USASG. This alteration of comments is very concerning and makes me question the credibility of the Baltimore thread. Be safe!

  8. #4800
    Quote Originally Posted by DeCoria  [View Original Post]
    A person on STG, calling herself Kary Morgan, and offering BBBJ. Wondering about her, myself.

    http://archive.fo/lrJQL
    The person is real, but that site is bonkers. She doesn't do BB or most of the services listed. All reviews online state the same.

  9. #4799

    Stolen pictures

    https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...690/3017784903

    Stolen from a Brazilian escort site. Veronica Olliver.

    https://bkp.travesticomlocal.com.br/...onica-olliver/

    Brand new phone number that has not been used before.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 301-778-4903.jpg‎  

  10. #4798
    Quote Originally Posted by Jge096  [View Original Post]
    Where was the MB Le encounter reported? One of the Russian agencies is xocompanions. I was verified before the shenanigans so not sure what the new person process is like now (if one at all).
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...680&viewfull=1#post4403680.

    Here is the report. Nothing bad happened to the fellow user, but it was reported to be their BWI location.

  11. #4797
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNiubility  [View Original Post]
    Which two Russian Agencies? I heard most of them stopped accepting new clients. Too bad agencies here either now with very intrusive verification (absolutely no for me to share my pix or I'd or work email) or closed the door to new clients altogether. I think TG and the Travelling Brazilian are the first kind. I only partake with matchless before when it comes to agency, but recent report by a fellow user of LE encounter while going to a date with mb's girl is scary.
    Where was the MB Le encounter reported? One of the Russian agencies is xocompanions. I was verified before the shenanigans so not sure what the new person process is like now (if one at all).

  12. #4796
    What happened to Emma? She stopped updating her Switter account over two weeks ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNiubility  [View Original Post]
    Which two Russian Agencies? I heard most of them stopped accepting new clients. Too bad agencies here either now with very intrusive verification (absolutely no for me to share my pix or I'd or work email) or closed the door to new clients altogether. I think TG and the Travelling Brazilian are the first kind. I only partake with matchless before when it comes to agency, but recent report by a fellow user of LE encounter while going to a date with mb's girl is scary.
    Do you have a link to that report?

  13. #4795
    Quote Originally Posted by ChingaLinga  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't agree with this post more. For that kind of money you can get a great session with either of the two Russian agencies without the risk of disappointment. I love Latinas but I blacklisted TG after experiencing a couple of these types of performances.

    - Chin.
    Which two Russian Agencies? I heard most of them stopped accepting new clients. Too bad agencies here either now with very intrusive verification (absolutely no for me to share my pix or I'd or work email) or closed the door to new clients altogether. I think TG and the Travelling Brazilian are the first kind. I only partake with matchless before when it comes to agency, but recent report by a fellow user of LE encounter while going to a date with mb's girl is scary.

  14. #4794

    Totally Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by RennHere  [View Original Post]
    DC- I absolutely hear you that TG has been somewhat reliable, but at $350 a hit (or more), frankly I am not sure I can afford to play that kind of Russian Roulette. With "reviews" on their sites that are completely BS (self-serving or merely hype / advertising) I am not sure I want to gamble on yet another TG girl having "language" issues, an "off day" or "a lack of chemistry. " At TG pricing, those issues should never come up- rotation or not. Sorry if this sounds like an argument, just mostly my frustration. Yea, I too thought they were somewhat of a sure thing.
    I couldn't agree with this post more. For that kind of money you can get a great session with either of the two Russian agencies without the risk of disappointment. I love Latinas but I blacklisted TG after experiencing a couple of these types of performances.

    - Chin.

  15. #4793

    Sasha

    Hello Gents, has anyone visited Sasha? I've saw her posts a couple weeks ago. Keeps catching my attention but wondering if anyone has seen her? Thanks.

    https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...scorts/1519208

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape