Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,526 to 18,540 of 40018
-
09-03-19 13:18 #21493Senior Member

Posts: 268I've been to Harmony a couple times, wide open menu but way too pricey. 80 entrance plus 100 for L1, 200 for everything. Went down to 60 for L1 but was rushed and not pleasant.
Originally Posted by Fnlvnguy
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-19 12:24 #21492Senior Member

Posts: 521Ok, I'll bite
Why are you looking for places where "the handjob is not guaranteed"? It's like looking for a maid that "may or may not clean bathrooms. YMMV".
Originally Posted by Sosa23
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-19 10:44 #21491Senior Member

Posts: 402Harmony
I wasn't happy with Harmony as well. Got L1 only. Nothing else was on the menu. I read a lot of great comments so I may give it another try someday.
Originally Posted by MickSwagger
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-19 09:18 #21490Senior Member

Posts: 1573Experience
What was so special, unique and different there, better then X or former Sky etc?
Originally Posted by Starks
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-19 05:46 #21489Senior Member

Posts: 231Ymmv
When did you go?
Originally Posted by MickSwagger
[View Original Post]
I was just there on Monday, I was thee early so that may of made a difference, but yean, mamas an gave me the table shower and I had to wait about 15 minutes after that for the MT to come in, but after that, yowzah. I haven't had a spa experience like that since the old Singapore Spa days.
I will be going back again. But this time it won't be on a holiday and I will time it during a non payday week.
-
09-02-19 14:32 #21488Senior Member

Posts: 134Sylvia replacement
Anyone know of a good replacement for Sylvia? Similar menu and cost.
-
09-02-19 13:00 #21487Senior Member

Posts: 218Princess
Anyone know what's happening with Princess Spa? I understood a few months back that Maggie was having visa issues, but had hoped those were resolved. Appreciate any intel here or via PM. Thanks.
-
09-02-19 09:51 #21486Senior Member

Posts: 278Harmony sucks
Tried out Harmony on Cumberland.
It was busy.
Girl came in room introduced herself then when I get table shower the old mamisan did it.
I told her usually the girls do this she said too busy.
Then back to room a different girl came in, not as good as first.
I still continued but ill never go back.
Plus enter fee is 80.
Harmony sucks.
-
08-31-19 01:00 #21485Regular Member

Posts: 11Tina at Sunkiss?
Does anyone know where Tina from Sunkiss went?
Are there any good recommendations for places like Sunkiss (pretty girls, good massage, but HE not guaranteed)?
Thanks!
-
08-30-19 15:39 #21484Senior Member

Posts: 626Where is this spa? I looked at RM for 224 spa and found nothing. I sent you a pm.
Originally Posted by Gopher88
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-19 15:06 #21483Senior Member

Posts: 100It's a great spot for sure! Most can get the minimum of a HJ, but can go up from there, but YMMV. I haven't had FS there though, so they may not offer that. The ladies are decent looking, as there are many reviews here about the individual ladies here. Entry fee is $70.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist256
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-19 14:07 #21482Senior Member

Posts: 1573Mercy
I think there was one on Chicago, not sure if it is still there. After all these LO commotions I did not visit places on Chicago. Would be interesting to hear what is going on there.
Originally Posted by Rtyclp
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-19 12:49 #21481Senior Member

Posts: 667Wentworth
Wentworth In China Town?
Originally Posted by Rtyclp
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-19 12:47 #21480Senior Member

Posts: 667Hay I'm from St. Louis
I moved to Chicago in 1974 got transferred up hear. I remember south country Lemay had 4 are 5 spa. S.
Originally Posted by ForFunTonite
[View Original Post]
Had one out by the old Ronny Drive In. That was good one. It was called The Manhandlers. Great name.
I hear there all shut down. I know there was a few in Springfield Mo.
-
08-30-19 12:43 #21479Senior Member

Posts: 79Fair Question
Should have been clearer. I was asking about the downtown location.
Originally Posted by Gopher88
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





