Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,901 to 12,915 of 17049
-
09-03-19 13:58 #4149Senior Member

Posts: 1244Time waster?
To each their own and how you handle it. Many state that their time is valuable and never think about our time which is more valuable, since we make enough to do this. To me, if she cancels same day, or just before with plausible excuses I'll give another chance but if 2 in a row she is most likely never going to meet. If they are messaging a day or more later, 1 time is enough. I wish them well in their search and tell them if they ever get serious about meeting to let me know.
Originally Posted by DevilsNDust
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-19 13:51 #4148Senior Member

Posts: 1244Seems like a pro
She claims to love sex so says she may as well benefit from it. She starts around 4 but I easily got her to 3 with her coming to me. We came to an agreement in the beginning of the week but with my schedule we were to meet on the weekend and her continuous messaging (almost daily) to confirm we were still on soured my interest and I cancelled.
Originally Posted by Gregu696
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-19 13:04 #4147Senior Member

Posts: 62Jury is still out, so proceed with caution.
I have been texting on and off with this one for a while. She was a no-show at the first meeting, but texted me later and gave a plausible reason for missing the meeting. Set up a second, and the same thing occurred. Texted me the next day with a flimsy, but almost plausible excuse. Neither episode cost me any money or significant time, (she is close to me, so I did not need to travel), but I am weary of anyone that cancels once. I may keep her on the hook and see how it plays out, and will post an update. In the meantime, proceed with caution.
https://www.seeking.com/member/5b2d5...4-9f8729c8fcc8
-
09-03-19 10:55 #4146Senior Member

Posts: 534Go for it
https://www.seeking.com/member/fd5b3...8-504990026b69
This one message last night, zero interested for me, but go for it guys, if you liked.
-
09-02-19 21:21 #4145Senior Member

Posts: 97Info
Do you guys have any info on this cuttie.
https://www.seeking.com/member/0fed2...f-b93393414aa9
-
09-02-19 16:33 #4144Senior Member

Posts: 73Not in my lifetime
I tried with this one but was very distant, then went dark.
Originally Posted by Pal5600
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-19 12:40 #4143Senior Member

Posts: 534Also this one
https://www.seeking.com/member/47ae8...7-b74138b5e84b
Go for it, and good luck.
-
09-02-19 12:39 #4142Senior Member

Posts: 534Another one dtf
I get these all the time, they message me first and is dtf, but not my cup of tea, maybe your.
https://www.seeking.com/member/d6e07...a-88fd405d45c5
https://www.seeking.com/member/9ec25...d-036905ebd21b
https://www.seeking.com/member/e3585...c-230047abd970 this one travel to chicago.
-
08-31-19 19:01 #4141Senior Member

Posts: 534Anyone
https://www.seeking.com/member/c3922...9-069ab30855d4
Chat with this one, long shot, any info would help, don't think I can score with this one or maybe? If I do, I will buy a lottery ticket.
-
08-31-19 13:19 #4140Senior Member

Posts: 534Even if your wife (thanks god I don't have one) saw the cc statement and she call and said it was an unauthorized transaction, will get your money back, why? When bank do charge back, they debit SA account the amount to refund you and charge back fees like 40-50 extra for them, So SA is losing 90 plus 50 charge back fee (that is why online business hate charge back and bank don't care because they get the charge back fee from the merchant.) the more charge back, the more bank make. I laugh when sa said we will keep your money, Not really.
Originally Posted by Twiggy2076
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-19 02:05 #4139Senior Member

Posts: 94Proper Wording
Back when I did have an account, I got banned about halfway through the membership thanks to a girl getting overzealous with her messaging in platform and me still learning the dos and donts.
Originally Posted by Pal5600
[View Original Post]
Long story short, I disputed with my card company. I emailed SA's customer team and I asked 3 times for the actual reason I was banned. When one was not given, I opened the dispute with CC company, said "signed up for a dating service, account was canceled and closed without refund and without reason. " Provided the email of SA saying they will not discuss or give a reason why I was banned, and literally the next day I had the whole payment refunded on my card.
Even without "evidence", be smart about your wording and it'll work out.
-
08-30-19 18:05 #4138Senior Member

Posts: 534You really don't need to do anything, give it a week or so, the profile will be gone, they just hop from one city to another, if you report them, they just do a new profile, is don't stop them from created new profile, just to be aware if sometime is too good to be true, it probably is. Beside the pic of the two girls in string bikini is good for my jerking off wet dream at nigh, t hahaha.
Originally Posted by PauFord
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-19 17:43 #4137Senior Member

Posts: 754Yes, 2 accounts solved that problem. Having a burner / 2nd profile is helpful for a number of reasons.
Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-19 16:43 #4136Senior Member

Posts: 12442 accounts?
It is hard to tell what they do because when you report someone for any reason it will automatically permanently block them from you. You would need another account or a friend to check the profile to see if it is still active. I do know that if they do the online / pic / video deal they get suspended until they change their profile and agree that repeating it will get them banned. They actually send a message out saying that those things violate the spirit of the site which is to meet in person.
Originally Posted by PauFord
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-19 16:08 #4135Regular Member

Posts: 12GPS likely pro. Avoid.












Reply With Quote




