Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,741 to 16,755 of 43527
-
08-31-19 00:16 #26787Senior Member

Posts: 2901 grand, I meant to say.
Originally Posted by Trickster666
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-19 23:13 #26786Senior Member

Posts: 290New favorite
Speaking of local best, I re-visited Linda of Beech a couple of days ago. I mentioned this previously, but I was impressed again by how genuine and nice she is. Essentially, a younger version of Angela of 1060. She is so pretty, I made it clear what I want, and she replied something like "anybody wants", meaning that everyone wants to f-k her. And repeated it again, in case I didn't get it right away. She then said something about Candy, and that I didn't understand at all. Not sure what it was, she was either saying that Candy is available for what everyone wants from Linda, or conversely, her mature colleague Candy will be mad at her if she start doing it. She then said she actually will do everything for 1 gran, not sure whether she was serious or it was her way to tell me to f-k off. I am curious whether any of you, gentlemen, were also quoted in this range by Linda.
-
08-30-19 19:15 #26785Senior Member

Posts: 166Prospect St - 141 and 60
Lulu (at 141) is pretty nice, but I don't think she compares to Niko at 60. Lulu is more comparable to Ewa / Eva / Ella at 60. Niko is younger and has an awesome body (although her boobs are manmade and too hard).
Originally Posted by SinceTheFlood6
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-19 18:24 #26784Regular Member

Posts: 6Table shower
Yes, Lucky Spa in Kenmore Square.
Originally Posted by Jchad10
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-19 17:42 #26783Senior Member

Posts: 470Lulu Prospect
Might check her out! Is she busty?
Originally Posted by SinceTheFlood6
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-19 17:36 #26782Senior Member

Posts: 276TS in Metrowest
Does anyone know of any HE places with TS (outside of Fitchburg) that have good providers? PM if you have intel to share please? Looking for Metrowest, Worcester, Providence, etc.
-
08-30-19 17:33 #26781Senior Member

Posts: 27616 Cottage Metrowest
For those who used to visit Kang Tai, it has re-opened as well-being massage therapy. Stopped by for first time since KT closed, figured it was an entirely new business. To my surprise, Lilly was still there. She didn't explain new name, but pointed out that they changed the decor a bit. Looked mostly the same to me, and was provided the same service I've received from her in past visits. Senior members can PM with questions. Massage was worse I think than in past visits and actually was one of those where a couple of days after you have new twinges instead of fixing old ones, but the latter part of the visit was decent as always. Limited OTC. Also I mentioned that in some previous visits I had needed to do appointments with other providers because of scheduling issues and hadn't liked them much, Lilly said they are no longer there, and I'm guessing there are new girls though I didn't see anyone else.
-
08-30-19 15:25 #26780Senior Member

Posts: 290Unfortunately, both Apple and Ella are no longer at 1060. It's still a great place but not as good as it used to be. Angela is great though.
Originally Posted by JoeBujian
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-19 15:13 #26779Senior Member

Posts: 170Top 5
With the stipulation that I have never been to H2 O square I have to say I pretty much agree. I would rank 1060 above Beach but in my mind I am comparing to 1060 from late last year (Angela, Apple, Ella) so probably not a fair comparison.
Originally Posted by Trickster666
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-19 12:20 #26778Senior Member

Posts: 290Your inbox is full
Joe Bujian, I tried to PM you but your inbox is full. Clear it up a bit maybe?
-
08-30-19 11:46 #26777Regular Member

Posts: 8Table shower
Are there any places still in the city that offer TS?
-
08-30-19 09:12 #26776Senior Member

Posts: 50Hottest provider?
Lulu at 141 prospect is smoking hot.
Highly recommended! !fun and bubbly. I think a lot may be on the menu too.
-
08-30-19 09:03 #26775Senior Member

Posts: 653Ling
Well, it could be so someone like me that's been trying to contact her knows why she doesn't respond. There are other people on this board than you in case you weren't aware of that.
Originally Posted by YelloTail
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-19 08:54 #26774Senior Member

Posts: 662Then why mention her here?
If she is UTR why and your not sharing contact then why are you talking about her here?
Originally Posted by CyJim666
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-19 08:44 #26773Senior Member

Posts: 272Looks like an 18yo gymnast? Moved on a few months back, though I'd love to know if she's still working in the area.Not even sure if Jennie / Angel even work there anymore, I dated a girl out in h2 O and haven't been out that way lately.









Reply With Quote





