Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 405 of 532 FirstFirst ... 305 355 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 455 505 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,075 of 7975
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1915

    Recommend

    Amy kitty in mount laurel nj. Donna Bella In LEVITTOWN is the best down here by my opinion but she's not a spinner.

    Quote Originally Posted by PewPewPewPew  [View Original Post]
    I'll be visiting Philly in a couple of weeks (coming down from Boston). Any recommendations for petite spinners that offer GFE?

  2. #1914

    Coming down from Boston

    I'll be visiting Philly in a couple of weeks (coming down from Boston). Any recommendations for petite spinners that offer GFE?

  3. #1913
    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from Dani in MontCo, used to have the danisworld. Org website? Last I heard from her 4+ months ago she had a court date and it's been complete radio silence. Website down, no response to texts and not even any Facebook posts. I was wondering if she had plans to return to the game after 6 (?) months of whatever is going on with her. Reply here or DM.
    I did receive a response to a text I sent her about a week ago, I just asked if she was good and she responded yes and she was locked up. I assume she is on house arrest still.

  4. #1912

    Anyone hear front Dani?

    Has anyone heard from Dani in MontCo, used to have the danisworld. Org website? Last I heard from her 4+ months ago she had a court date and it's been complete radio silence. Website down, no response to texts and not even any Facebook posts. I was wondering if she had plans to return to the game after 6 (?) months of whatever is going on with her. Reply here or DM.

  5. #1911

    Just sharing a friend

    Hey guys, I'm not in the Philadelphia area all that much, but I had a dream I met up with an old friend of mine from back in the CL days yesterday.

    She goes by Leslie, or sexyleslie.

    Nice black girl. Can't usually host, but on occasion she'll get a room. Fun to ride with in the car. Used to see her quite a bit back in the day, lost touch and re-connected recently. Obviously, everyone has different tastes, but, I like her. Laid back, no hard drug use, and a good time. Nice lady, treat her well, please.

    https://megapersonals.com/public/post_detail/6544901

  6. #1910
    Quote Originally Posted by YoshiRed  [View Original Post]
    Probably needed a break from all that "business". I didn't even notice that honeymoon experience in her ad LOL. That's insane to me. Even if you offered BBFS behind the scenes why the fuck would you ever post something like that for all to see? Crazy!
    I just saw the honeymoon thing this morning and loled.

    I would love to see her because she is cute. Not sure what to expect though.

  7. #1909
    Quote Originally Posted by BurbsMonger  [View Original Post]
    Interesting that she has not posted in the past 3-4 days when she was posting everyday on STG. Has the well gone dry or with all of the wanted and unwanted attention chased her into hiding? Any of her <cough regulars care to update us?

    Be Safe.
    Probably needed a break from all that "business". I didn't even notice that honeymoon experience in her ad LOL. That's insane to me. Even if you offered BBFS behind the scenes why the fuck would you ever post something like that for all to see? Crazy!

  8. #1908

    My bad

    Update- of course a new ad showed up just when I posted this. My bad

    Be Safe

    Interesting that she has not posted in the past 3-4 days when she was posting everyday on STG. Has the well gone dry or with all of the wanted and unwanted attention chased her into hiding? Any of her <cough regulars care to update us?

    Be Safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by TreblaleTom  [View Original Post]
    I concur. Excellent head game. She's on and off the radar quite a bit. If you catch her while she's posting, she's available, otherwise it's difficult to get ahold of her.
    Last edited by Burbs Monger; 08-29-19 at 23:18. Reason: Update

  9. #1907
    Quote Originally Posted by WowPlayer  [View Original Post]
    http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com...l/793972323272

    She looks like her pics. She maybe a little skinner. She's really chill. I ordered her an Uber and she seemed ready pretty quick. It was $200 for the basics and everything covered. Seemed like you can get more with extras. She's hot enough where I didn't really need extras but YMMV. I've repeated three times already.

    http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com...l/793972323272
    Thanks for the info. Had interest but then 2 bennys for non-GFE? Hard pass.

  10. #1906

    Good find.

    http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com...l/793972323272

    She looks like her pics. She maybe a little skinner. She's really chill. I ordered her an Uber and she seemed ready pretty quick. It was $200 for the basics and everything covered. Seemed like you can get more with extras. She's hot enough where I didn't really need extras but YMMV. I've repeated three times already.

    http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com...l/793972323272

  11. #1905

    Montco

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuthunter  [View Original Post]
    I saw her 2 months ago and she gave top notch service. She proactively asked if I wanted to take a video of her. Very strong head game. She's real, here she is in my car.
    I concur. Excellent head game. She's on and off the radar quite a bit. If you catch her while she's posting, she's available, otherwise it's difficult to get ahold of her.

  12. #1904
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuthunter  [View Original Post]
    I saw her 2 months ago and she gave top notch service. She proactively asked if I wanted to take a video of her. Very strong head game. She's real, here she is in my car.
    Wow!!

    I stand corrected.

    I hate the misty thinking drug addict who says they're going to do something then floats off.

    I know some of them in my personal life LOL.

    Anyway, she is cute.

  13. #1903

    Cherry valentine

    So I had found this girl on twitter, had some back and forth chats with her for awhile. She was open about drug problems so it kind of kept me away for awhile. She posted she was having a sale the other day and really needed money. Says now there's a deposit which there wasn't last time we talked. Says all professional girls have a deposit which I've never heard of even Donnabella doesn't require one. I saw Ava Devine and she doesn't need one. She lowered the price a bunch of times told me she doesn't do Incall at this time so I asked her about cardates and stuff. At the end of the day I didn't fee comfortable with a deposit with someone who's told me they have a drug problem. She got pissed off that I said I couldn't do it if there's a deposit and started blowing up my phone. She posted the whole phone convo on twitter trying to stick up for herself. This is why we use text apps. She posted on twitter it's not my job to get guys to book me. That literally is your job, that's why you're having sales because you're not making enough demanding 400 and deposits and not being able to host. Some of these girls are crazy. I was super polite in explaining why I don't trust deposits. But is what it is. Haven't seen her but she's batshit crazy if you say no so thought I'd issue a warning.

  14. #1902
    Quote Originally Posted by Cackalope  [View Original Post]
    I can vouch she's not fake. I've FaceTimed with her and chatted. I'm guessing she's just your typical flakey drug addict.
    Yeah I never got a fake vibe from her. This is just typical Montco. A girl gets a decent review, probably hundreds of guys bombard her with texts / calls, she's impossible to see for most of us, she raises her rates drastically, and she's probably going to be gone soon. That's what you get in an area with zero talent.

  15. #1901
    Quote Originally Posted by PinHead11  [View Original Post]
    This girl pops up a month ago and is recommended by a guy with 11 posts mostly about Courtney, the review is more like a advertisement- shill?.

    I can't find any reviews on her, she isn't on Erotic Monkey or Listcrawler (anymore- she had a few posts early July). Not that they are perfect but if we are trying to determine if a provider is legit they are something to add to the credibility or lack of.

    Tonight she is posting on STG every 2 hours. Openly BBFS in her last post. THe PSE and HME in her previous ads would lead anyone to believe that BBFS would be a option but this all seems wrong.

    Maybe she is real, I would have thought a girl this pretty and with such a extensive menu would have a bunch of reviews here all saying how great she is.

    HER 10 pm POST TONIGHT: If you want a genuine girlfriend experience, plus a bare BJ that will blow your mind, I'm your girl! Short and sexy, perfect curves, thick thighs, big pierced triple D's, tatted up blonde. Intelligent, passionate, sweet, loving, attentive and personal. I am a freak, very sexual, very open, kink and fetish-friendly. Let me make your fantasies become a reality.

    I provide a GFE and HME (honeymoon experience). For both sessions kissing, mutual oral, cuddling, bare BJ are all OK. HME is more passionate, intimate, personal, we may fall in love for the night. HME can include BB FS, but its not for everyone, contact me to discuss if you are interested in a session. I never rush, we will go at your pace, fast or slow, I take my time with you. I love what I do, and take pride in providing the best experience possible. Fall in love with me, like I will with you.

    Myself, and my sessions are high quality so my rates reflect that. I do not see AA men. I also don't visit Greece. Screening is required to see me. I look forward to spending time with you.

    Rates provided above. Call, text, or email to set up anappointment. I get many inquiries so if you want to see me please be patient and persistent.

    XXX-452-0973.

    XXX-486-2851.

    XXXXXXXX@gmail.com

    END OF HER POST.

    Has a senior member seen her? I tried a few times to contact her in late July early August but only got 1 reply hours later.

    PH.
    I saw her 2 months ago and she gave top notch service. She proactively asked if I wanted to take a video of her. Very strong head game. She's real, here she is in my car.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2FF21A3A-FCC4-458A-9F9F-E8C523CC4D62.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape