Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,786 to 25,800 of 37373
-
08-30-19 09:41 #11588Senior Member

Posts: 317UTR with bit tits
Again. Last week I posted she was looking for help and the board responded with over 30 inquiries and I appreciate the effort. The members of this board and the veteran members in particular were quite responsive and worthy of praise. She has requested I post for her again and here it goes. Mid-30's mother and veteran needs help getting things for her new home. She is located in Mechanicsville and has her own place. If you responded last week and got her number please call her, if you didn't, hit me up on PM and I will give her digits out. Be safe and have fun.
-
08-30-19 08:34 #11587Senior Member

Posts: 44I Had Another Visit with Melanie (AKA Jackie)
All,
I had another nice visit with Melanie (Jackie) recently. I think she is in need of help this weekend, so if you have her number I suggest you send her a text. She is a very sweet lady, attractive, and a great value.
-
08-30-19 07:47 #11586Senior Member

Posts: 475Lady Pearl
Has anyone's made her acquaintance? I got nothing when I searched?
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...l/097237049246
-
08-30-19 05:46 #11585Regular Member

Posts: 18The older the better. Avoid
The older the worse in this case.
Looks much older, unwilling, and unclean.
Avoid.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...r/001208307302
-
08-29-19 18:10 #11584Senior Member

Posts: 52Lina
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/hot-g...ll-me-28743143
Just saw this girl and she is gorgeous. Looks like she's about 40 but looks damn good. I get to the room undress and she starts with a CBJ. I suck her toes some then she goes back to CBJ. No gag reflex but I did fill some teeth. She then gets on top for a ride cowgirl style for about 5 minutes before we switch to doggie. Before I went in I had to give that pretty ass a rim job. 5 minutes in doggie I was done. Right kitty.
Looks. 10.
Body. 10.
BJ. 8.
Have fun with this one. BTW she speaks little English.
-
08-29-19 17:51 #11583Senior Member

Posts: 653Paypal, Gift Cards, Deposits = Run Away
99.99% of those are rip offs.
Originally Posted by Rcr85
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-19 17:50 #11582Senior Member

Posts: 226China
I had been watching this girl's ads for a year. I had made a couple of attempts to see her, but she went quiet when I was on my way. I saw her ad Sunday and it was late, so I decided to give her another try. She was hosting in a townhouse on the east side. I got turned around and was running late, so she saw someone else when I arrived late. I decided to hang around for a bit since I had been trying to see her for a while. She was hosting in living room of townhouse, not my favorite place. She is about 5' and thick, with a phat ass and big titties, probably DDD or bigger. She started with a decent CBJ and then asked how I wanted to do her. I said standing with her bent over the sofa. I had opted for anal, which she seems to do for no up charge. I was frustrated with the runaround she had given me plus really wanted to pound her phat ass. I pounded her about as hard as I was able. I was expecting the usual complaints: too hard, slow down, need a different positions, etc. Surprisingly there was no complaints from her, only appreciative groans and moans. It took me 20+ minutes to bust. Those of you who are qv guys can get a bargain as she often advertises. 6 qvs. She is business like and does not offer GFE or BBBJ. I will likely repeat, but more likely if she has a hotel room, which she often does. Pics in this ad are her, but she often posts ads of another woman who is taller. Cost was $. 2.
https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/36762377/
-
08-29-19 13:55 #11581Douchebag

Posts: 185Milf
Saw her today and agree with everything Old Sergeant said. She reminds me of a tatted Ashland Harlee with bigger tits, even had little dogs and kitten running around the house like Harlee. She would have let me gone BB but for once I used my big head and strapped up but YMMV as she did ask me to bring a condom before visit. She did not give me permission to share her number so you'll have to go through Old Sergeant for that.
Originally Posted by OldSergeant
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-19 13:31 #11580Senior Member

Posts: 26Bigger than she looks
I saw her a few weeks back nice enough but took to long in the bathroom and bigger than she looks in her pics.
Originally Posted by ZMan77
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-19 10:44 #11579Senior Member

Posts: 42Short pump incall
Have a girl that hit me up through dating app. She says 200 for everything but only accepts gift cards or PayPal. Seems sketchy. Anyone recognize her? Very interested but spider sense is tingling.
-
08-29-19 10:33 #11578Senior Member

Posts: 68Pregnant Girl
This one is like 7 months preggo, been around for a while too.
Originally Posted by HumbleBee
[View Original Post]
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...n/767025405827
-
08-29-19 08:32 #11577Senior Member

Posts: 66I've seen her
Saw her a few months back CBJ. 5 but she's a bit larger than I go for and has a handler.
Originally Posted by ZMan77
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-19 06:59 #11576Senior Member

Posts: 234Different number like the ad stated but by the pics she was in VA a month or so ago. Great gal sweet and an awesome time. I definitely recommend.
Originally Posted by HumbleBee
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-19 22:36 #11575Senior Member

Posts: 114Pregnant girl
Saw this post on stg while I was scrolling. Haven't seen her yet, but I thought some of why'all would be interested. She looks pretty cute from her pics, I did message her no response yet. I haven't been with a pregnant provider yet, she seems like a good first LOL.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...t/200937931389
-
08-28-19 17:45 #11574Senior Member

Posts: 482Beckie
Here's an ad. https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/just-w...vider/20797871.
Originally Posted by BigJimSlade
[View Original Post]
She's at least looking a lot healthier than when I saw her 2 years ago.











Reply With Quote





