The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Call 626-725-7423
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19533
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyWipes  [View Original Post]
    No, it's all bullshit except for allie.
    Michelle is a pretty good representation. Especially on her own IG where she does sometimes post actual pics: vipnurugoddess.

  2. #19532

    Total damage

    That's with house fee, yes, she's good.

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyWipes  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Kat (kat_in_oc)? Her rate for nuru is 200/ hr, which is kind of steep. Just want to know if she's worth it.

  3. #19531
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadZone  [View Original Post]
    Are the IG pictures true I. E. Blossom is true picture or similar?
    No, it's all bullshit except for allie.

  4. #19530

    Kat in oc

    Any intel on Kat (kat_in_oc)? Her rate for nuru is 200/ hr, which is kind of steep. Just want to know if she's worth it.

  5. #19529
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageGuyz  [View Original Post]
    Who is Kelly? Feel free let me in on what you are saying. Never tried Kelly and never seen her from any place I went to.
    Kelly is new Latina hot newbie at honey.

  6. #19528
    Quote Originally Posted by DJezDick  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't consider it a shit hole.

    I have been there a half dozen times and always got what I was looking for.

    If you are expecting a massge / nuru then go upstairs.
    It's a shithole. Both times I was there the broads were older and not very attractive. Decided to try it anyway and was rushed and there was always a tipping issue. Both times wished I had gone upstairs instead. Now it's BCC only.

  7. #19527

    Fairview 111

    Quote Originally Posted by DunKirk666  [View Original Post]
    Definitely don't go to #1x1 on the first floor. It's a shit hole. Proceed up the stairs to #2x1 for your nuru fix.
    Wouldn't consider it a shit hole.

    I have been there a half dozen times and always got what I was looking for.

    If you are expecting a massge / nuru then go upstairs.

  8. #19526
    Quote Originally Posted by CantBuyMeLove  [View Original Post]
    Just kidding! And while they do have white chicks (as well as Hispanic, ebony, and Asian), they are more of the sexy kind.

    BCC = Body Care Center in Santa Ana. Their IG is fairviewmassage so you can check out their lineup for the day.
    Are the IG pictures true I. E. Blossom is true picture or similar?

  9. #19525

    On Harbor. Won't repeat

    From the start, yappin' about how much. After 5 min, I said she talk too much business so never mind. I massage myself for free.

  10. #19524
    Quote Originally Posted by SDNutz50  [View Original Post]
    Suite 211 aka Body Care Center. It to be confused with the one at 111.
    Definitely don't go to #1x1 on the first floor. It's a shit hole. Proceed up the stairs to #2x1 for your nuru fix.

  11. #19523
    Be careful not to type in BBC when you're googling it. Wouldn't want to find out you guys met with a real black mamba.

  12. #19522
    Senior Member


    Posts: 233
    Quote Originally Posted by Roman  [View Original Post]
    I would like to know too. Please PM.

    My regular place closed down.

    ROMAN.
    Body care center on Fairview and Warner.

  13. #19521

    Fairview and Warner

    Quote Originally Posted by Roman  [View Original Post]
    I would like to know too. Please PM.

    My regular place closed down.

    ROMAN.
    Suite 211 aka Body Care Center. It to be confused with the one at 111.

  14. #19520
    Quote Originally Posted by Roman  [View Original Post]
    I would like to know too. Please PM.

    My regular place closed down.

    ROMAN.
    Took me 37 seconds.

    Body care center.

    Fairview Rd.

  15. #19519

    Big Caucasian Chicks

    Quote Originally Posted by CouriousG  [View Original Post]
    Please PM what is BCC. Thanks.
    Just kidding! And while they do have white chicks (as well as Hispanic, ebony, and Asian), they are more of the sexy kind.

    BCC = Body Care Center in Santa Ana. Their IG is fairviewmassage so you can check out their lineup for the day.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape