Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Call 626-725-7423
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19529
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageGuyz  [View Original Post]
    Who is Kelly? Feel free let me in on what you are saying. Never tried Kelly and never seen her from any place I went to.
    Kelly is new Latina hot newbie at honey.

  2. #19528
    Quote Originally Posted by DJezDick  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't consider it a shit hole.

    I have been there a half dozen times and always got what I was looking for.

    If you are expecting a massge / nuru then go upstairs.
    It's a shithole. Both times I was there the broads were older and not very attractive. Decided to try it anyway and was rushed and there was always a tipping issue. Both times wished I had gone upstairs instead. Now it's BCC only.

  3. #19527

    Fairview 111

    Quote Originally Posted by DunKirk666  [View Original Post]
    Definitely don't go to #1x1 on the first floor. It's a shit hole. Proceed up the stairs to #2x1 for your nuru fix.
    Wouldn't consider it a shit hole.

    I have been there a half dozen times and always got what I was looking for.

    If you are expecting a massge / nuru then go upstairs.

  4. #19526
    Quote Originally Posted by CantBuyMeLove  [View Original Post]
    Just kidding! And while they do have white chicks (as well as Hispanic, ebony, and Asian), they are more of the sexy kind.

    BCC = Body Care Center in Santa Ana. Their IG is fairviewmassage so you can check out their lineup for the day.
    Are the IG pictures true I. E. Blossom is true picture or similar?

  5. #19525

    On Harbor. Won't repeat

    From the start, yappin' about how much. After 5 min, I said she talk too much business so never mind. I massage myself for free.

  6. #19524
    Quote Originally Posted by SDNutz50  [View Original Post]
    Suite 211 aka Body Care Center. It to be confused with the one at 111.
    Definitely don't go to #1x1 on the first floor. It's a shit hole. Proceed up the stairs to #2x1 for your nuru fix.

  7. #19523
    Be careful not to type in BBC when you're googling it. Wouldn't want to find out you guys met with a real black mamba.

  8. #19522
    Senior Member


    Posts: 233
    Quote Originally Posted by Roman  [View Original Post]
    I would like to know too. Please PM.

    My regular place closed down.

    ROMAN.
    Body care center on Fairview and Warner.

  9. #19521

    Fairview and Warner

    Quote Originally Posted by Roman  [View Original Post]
    I would like to know too. Please PM.

    My regular place closed down.

    ROMAN.
    Suite 211 aka Body Care Center. It to be confused with the one at 111.

  10. #19520
    Quote Originally Posted by Roman  [View Original Post]
    I would like to know too. Please PM.

    My regular place closed down.

    ROMAN.
    Took me 37 seconds.

    Body care center.

    Fairview Rd.

  11. #19519

    Big Caucasian Chicks

    Quote Originally Posted by CouriousG  [View Original Post]
    Please PM what is BCC. Thanks.
    Just kidding! And while they do have white chicks (as well as Hispanic, ebony, and Asian), they are more of the sexy kind.

    BCC = Body Care Center in Santa Ana. Their IG is fairviewmassage so you can check out their lineup for the day.

  12. #19518

    Bcc

    Stopped by BCC finally and saw bella. Nice ebony goddess.

    Paid 4. At the door and 1. For nuru. Massage was decent nothing special but for the HE with her big ass on my face, well worth it. Might repeat.

  13. #19517
    Senior Member


    Posts: 233

    Bcc?

    Quote Originally Posted by CouriousG  [View Original Post]
    Please PM what is BCC. Thanks.
    I would like to know too. Please PM.

    My regular place closed down.

    ROMAN.

  14. #19516

    Bcc

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyarusa  [View Original Post]
    I've really enjoyed my time with Tiffany as well. Last time I was there I saw Bella on the way out, she really does it for me in the looks department. I'm looking forward to booking some time with her when I get the chance.
    If you can DM intel on BCC, I can trade on intel in Torrance. I have a WEALTH of knowledge in the area.

  15. #19515

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by TimeLurk  [View Original Post]
    Went to BCC this past weekend and I got to say, it is the best nuru experience I have had thus far. I got 30 minutes with Bella and she is gorgeous. She's black with a killer body, big ass and nice tits. Lots of teasing and overall just a good time. For the finish she sat on me, rcg, and finished me off with her hands. I might have to try the other girls here as I have heard good things. Total damage was $1 at the door and $. 4 for tip. Definitely coming back sometime soon even if its a little pricey, it's worth it imo. If anyone knows of other places with hot girls that offer he and roaming feel free to inbox me. Been trying to find new places to try out as my go to spot went legit and I can't go to BCC too often as it will break the bank.
    Please PM what is BCC. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape